PDA

View Full Version : I hate my life

shodanjr_gr
23-12-03, 22:05
Well, i hate my life. It sucks. Totally. I mean, its xmas right? I cant feel the fcking xmas spirit or anything. Ive got nothing to do, im bored, i need some loving.

Really, its been quite a few years since ive properly felt xmas. All this time ive been feeling like there is something missing in my life.
For me xmas is a time period to spend with your loved ones. And by loved ones i do not mean family etc, but people like ur gf or bf.
And this is what i miss in my life. I hate being in love with someone and not being able to tell them. Ive got so much love to give but i dont have anyone to give it to. Heck i may seem kinda tough guy to the people around me but deep inside im quite sensitive.

Heck i hate xmas.

Vampire222
23-12-03, 22:06
Your not the only one feeling like that rite now.... *points at himeself*

Alex The Great
23-12-03, 22:06
I hate your life 2.

Nexxy
23-12-03, 22:07
Originally posted by Alex The Great
I hate your life 2.

ditto

Vamp you should come BD and get some love =P

thewarrior008
23-12-03, 22:09
aaaaaaaw

;)

i cant say tat of myself....... cuz the only thing tat made me unhapy this week was tat my car was stolen and crushed, but i have to say tat i have someone to give all my love to and those ppl are giving it back to me so im happy :)

we just ehm dunt have an x-max tree LMOA

VictorKruger
23-12-03, 22:09
Originally posted by shodanjr_gr
Well, i hate my life. It sucks. Totally. I mean, its xmas right? I cant feel the fcking xmas spirit or anything. Ive got nothing to do, im bored, i need some loving.

Really, its been quite a few years since ive properly felt xmas. All this time ive been feeling like there is something missing in my life.
For me xmas is a time period to spend with your loved ones. And by loved ones i do not mean family etc, but people like ur gf or bf.
And this is what i miss in my life. I hate being in love with someone and not being able to tell them. Ive got so much love to give but i dont have anyone to give it to. Heck i may seem kinda tough guy to the people around me but deep inside im quite sensitive.

Heck i hate xmas.

Welcome to the Club. Here's your badge and your certificate. :D

darknessfairy
23-12-03, 22:10
Awww well i do have someone to love, but i know exactly where your comin from. Its only this year that i have totally learnt to apprecaite things. I appreciate life, and the people in my life. You will find someone, i promise. And it will change you forever..

Until then
erm ill give you hugs, but theres no more i can do :( sorry

shodanjr_gr
23-12-03, 22:12
Originally posted by darknessfairy
Awww well i do have someone to love, but i know exactly where your comin from. Its only this year that i have totally learnt to apprecaite things. I appreciate life, and the people in my life. You will find someone, i promise. And it will change you forever..

Until then
erm ill give you hugs, but theres no more i can do :( sorry

Well the point is that i am in love. Very much in love. But i cant tell it to her. I mean i dont know her (it is love at first sight if u know what i mean). And i am totally inexperienced in this field (never had a gf b4). Thats what makes it even worse. Ive got someone i wana give love to but i cant give it......

BTW thx for the hugs, really needed :)

jernau
23-12-03, 22:12
WTF is up with the forums today? o_O

Cheer the fuck up and come kill Odin whenever he gets himself online.....

/edit - for those who haven't figured it out : Christmas has always sucked for a hundred reasons. Suck it up or just ignore it and laugh at all the morons.

Vampire222
23-12-03, 22:13
Originally posted by Nexxy
ditto

Vamp you should come BD and get some love =P

you guys kos'ing the fc?

darknessfairy
23-12-03, 22:13
Ok well firstly, how do u know her... is she older/ younger than you ?

Nexxy
23-12-03, 22:14
not yet...

shodanjr_gr
23-12-03, 22:15
Ok well firstly, how do u know her... is she older/ younger than you ?

No i dont know her, she is younger than me (she is 16, i am 17)

darknessfairy
23-12-03, 22:16
hmm well how did you see her then ?

Vampire222
23-12-03, 22:16
lol same here. im badly in love with this female i wont see anymore in a couple of days... think she likes me thou :)
@ nexxy... sounds verry promising :P

shodanjr_gr
23-12-03, 22:19
hmm well how did you see her then ?

I see her in school, weve never had a word though.

Vampire222
23-12-03, 22:21
cmon sho, next time u see her, just walk to her, and initiate a smalltalk.. 1/2 the battle is starting it!

p.s. females at that age can be rotten bitches.... beware

darknessfairy
23-12-03, 22:22
Well erm, being a girl myself, i like it when guys go out of their way to say hi etc... The intial embarrassment is there admitidly but once you start talkin then well i dunno say your goin shopping or sommink and does she wanna join you?

shodanjr_gr
23-12-03, 22:23
Originally posted by Vampire222
cmon sho, next time u see her, just walk to her, and initiate a smalltalk.. 1/2 the battle is starting it!

Well, i just cant. Call me chickenshit but it dont feel reasonable for me to do this. Furthermore i do feel uncomfortable since im a bit fat (1.95m/100kg) and in our age at least in Greece, appereances are what matters most.

Vampire222
23-12-03, 22:24
Well erm, being a girl myself, i like it when guys go out of their way to say hi etc... The intial embarrassment is there admitidly but once you start talkin then well i dunno say your goin shopping or sommink and does she wanna join you?

ya, but the main problem for us males is, we gotta think up a good reason for talking to someone, cause we're always overly worried females will see tru our clever deception

Jest
23-12-03, 22:25
I think some one needs an extra special Christmas hug.:p

Mate let me give you some advice, screw "Christmas cheer." Me personally I love Christmas, and I get into it, but that doesn't mean you have to. Don't think that just because all the people around you are supposedly into the spirit that you need to be. I definitely know what you mean about this holiday being special when you can spend it with a girlfriend, I am in the same boat you are in. Though I count myself lucky to spend Christmas with my family.

If you truly want to get into the spirit of the holiday, don't think about what you are lacking, try and focus on everything you are fortunate to have. But don't think you need to conform to the rest of the world. ;)

And there will be no killing of the BD FC you bitches. :mad: haha. Not on my watch. ;)

shodanjr_gr
23-12-03, 22:26
ya, but the main problem for us males is, we gotta think up a good reason for talking to someone, cause we're always overly worried females will see tru our clever deception

good point. i mean it doesnt really feel reasonable to just go up to her and say, hey my name is harris, u wana go for a walk or something, to a girl that you havent spoken to before.

Nexxy
23-12-03, 22:27
Originally posted by Jest
And there will be no killing of the BD FC you bitches. :mad: haha. Not on my watch. ;)

KOS JEST K O FUCKING S!!!!

<3

Join triads jest =P

Vampire222
Well, i just cant. Call me chickenshit but it dont feel reasonable for me to do this. Furthermore i do feel uncomfortable since im a bit fat (1.95m/100kg) and in our age at least in Greece, appereances are what matters most.

Thats about everywhere in the freakin world, pisses me off sometimes too.. im just lucky i look damn good :angel: i know its hard, but when u dont try... u never will know the outcome

shodanjr_gr
Originally posted by Jest
I think some one needs an extra special Christmas hug.:p

Mate let me give you some advice, screw "Christmas cheer." Me personally I love Christmas, and I get into it, but that doesn't mean you have to. Don't think that just because all the people around you are supposedly into the spirit that you need to be. I definitely know what you mean about this holiday being special when you can spend it with a girlfriend, I am in the same boat you are in. Though I count myself lucky to spend Christmas with my family.

If you truly want to get into the spirit of the holiday, don't think about what you are lacking, try and focus on everything you are fortunate to have. But don't think you need to conform to the rest of the world. ;)

I cant, i am really in love with her. She is in my mind most of the time of the day.

jernau
23-12-03, 22:31
good point. i mean it doesnt really feel reasonable to just go up to her and say, hey my name is harris, u wana go for a walk or something, to a girl that you havent spoken to before.

So don't. Tell her you want to fuck her till the spine snaps. You never know, she might like the idea and if not what have you lost?

darknessfairy
23-12-03, 22:32
Hrm... Well i have no more advice im afraid...

(Reminds self to not say bad stuff about self) Hmmm... im guess im just lucky that i met my beloved thru a friend really.

shodanjr_gr
23-12-03, 22:33
Originally posted by jernau
So don't. Tell her you want to fuck her till the spine snaps. You never know, she might like the idea and if not what have you lost?

I think ill pass on that one. :)

jernau
23-12-03, 22:34
I think ill pass on that one. :)

You'll never know what you might be missing out on.

Vampire222
23-12-03, 22:34
yer, go for it, you sexy piece of manhood!

shodanjr_gr
23-12-03, 22:35
yer, go for it, you sexy piece of manhood!

lets get something straight.

i am NOT sexy

:-)

Jest
23-12-03, 22:35
I cant, i am really in love with her. She is in my mind most of the time of the day. Let me give you some advice. In high school I was practically in love with a girl, but I never had the bawls to ask her out. I regretted it for years. Always wondering what could have been. Then again in college I felt the same way about another girl, and I thought she felt the same way about me. This time I had the cajones to ask her out, and you know what she said? She said no. Unfortunately real life doesn't always have happy endings. But the thing is, even though I cared for her so much and even though she rejected me, it was NOTHING compared to what I would have felt like if I never asked her out. Always wondering what could have been, and getting down on myself for not taking the chance.

Take the chance mate. Have confidence in yourself. And if you dont ask her out I'm putting you on my KoS list. :p

Also, I've done the "Hi my name is Todd would you like to go out on a date this Friday?" tactic before to some one I had never met in my life, and its worked. Don't be scared about using it. Except you know, with your own name.

shodanjr_gr
23-12-03, 22:38
@Jest

I dunno man, ive been wanting to talk to her for ages but i just cant find the right moment to do so.

J. Folsom
23-12-03, 22:40
@Jest

I dunno man, ive been wanting to talk to her for ages but i just cant find the right moment to do so. The right moment doesn't exist, the right moment is just plain whenever you do ask her.

If you're going to wait around for the right moment to pop up, you'll never get anywhere. So just ask next time you see her.

JackScratch
23-12-03, 22:40
OK, romance 101, for men, well, males anyway.

1 - You can not love someone you don't know, there are other words for it but love isn't one of them. For the record, they tend to hurt more than love, but the effects are temporary, enjoy the pain, it makes the pleasure more fun.

2 - Women dig on confidence, get some, get lots. It is posible to have too much, however I recomend going for broke and learn how to use it carefuly. Use your powers only for good.

3 - You think you are unatractive. Wake up call, you are male, you are unatractive. The only physicly atractive men, are the ones who look like women, and they are sad, very very sad. Women aren't atracted to physical apearance (not the ones worth haveing anyway, don't worry they are a majority, kinda like unatractive men) Women are attracted to personality,so, don't be shy, don't be unhappy, and moist importantly, if you are those things, never never never let it show.

4 - Smile, I can't say this enough, smile, smile, smile, smile. The best way to smile is to smile like you enjoy thier company. Smile like being around them makes you as happy as you have evere been. Be very careful not to smile like you are about to commit a crime, this will have the oposite effect. If it makes it easier, think aboutn the woman while you are around her, actualy try feeling all the things you are supposed to be smileing like you are feeling, it should help.

5 - NO GUTS, NO GLORY. Lose your nerve, you lose the girl. There is only one way to go, and that is forward. Now, I have been where you are and I know what you are thinking, "I can't do that, I don't have what it takes." bullshit, grow a spine. March your happy ass over to her and strike up a conversation. What do you have to lose? You certainly aint getting anywhere like this. So grow a pair and go talk to her. Talkj about fun and happy things. Walk right up and say "Hi, my name is <insert name here> I saw you and I thought you look very lovely so I just had to at least come over and say "Hi". I hope you don't mind." This is good stuff, women eat this shit up.

6 - Prepare for a little rejection, it happens, even the smoothest and the coolest get turned down. Move on, go to the next one. There are plenty of very attractive women out there, she aint the only one, and she aint the best one. If she isn't interested, then she aint the right one.

7 - Most importantly, you need to learn to live with, and love yourself (no, not like that, though that's not a baad idea either) You need to learn to enjoy your own company. Trust me, if you don't like being by yourself, then no one is going to want to spend a lot of time with you. Develope an identity, a personality. Becomre the kind of person people like to spend time with. Now don't get so rapped up with your hobbies and interests that you bore people. Learning to listen to the people and the world around you is golden.

8 - Listen to others. She wants to tell you about you, and I promise, if you tell her all about you, she's going to learn more than you want her to know, at least right away. Make her work a little to get to know you, but never hide anything. Let her ask about you, but never volunteer too much info per question.

Hope this helps. Sadly I fear it wont. Seems most people have to discover all this for themselces. But maybe with a path to start on, you will have a head start, or at least a direction to go on.

t0tt3
23-12-03, 22:42
X-mas are the only time when you really are alone "if you are alone..." We others that can go to somone should be happy, not every one are that lucky so take care I will :( :)

shodanjr_gr
23-12-03, 22:43
Originally posted by JackScratch
OK, romance 101, for men, well, males anyway.

1 - You can not love someone you don't know, there are other words for it but love isn't one of them. For the record, they tend to hurt more than love, but the effects are temporary, enjoy the pain, it makes the pleasure more fun.

2 - Women dig on confidence, get some, get lots. It is posible to have too much, however I recomend going for broke and learn how to use it carefuly. Use your powers only for good.

3 - You think you are unatractive. Wake up call, you are male, you are unatractive. The only physicly atractive men, are the ones who look like women, and they are sad, very very sad. Women aren't atracted to physical apearance (not the ones worth haveing anyway, don't worry they are a majority, kinda like unatractive men) Women are attracted to personality,so, don't be shy, don't be unhappy, and moist importantly, if you are those things, never never never let it show.

4 - Smile, I can't say this enough, smile, smile, smile, smile. The best way to smile is to smile like you enjoy thier company. Smile like being around them makes you as happy as you have evere been. Be very careful not to smile like you are about to commit a crime, this will have the oposite effect. If it makes it easier, think aboutn the woman while you are around her, actualy try feeling all the things you are supposed to be smileing like you are feeling, it should help.

5 - NO GUTS, NO GLORY. Lose your nerve, you lose the girl. There is only one way to go, and that is forward. Now, I have been where you are and I know what you are thinking, "I can't do that, I don't have what it takes." bullshit, grow a spine. March your happy ass over to her and strike up a conversation. What do you have to lose? You certainly aint getting anywhere like this. So grow a pair and go talk to her. Talkj about fun and happy things. Walk right up and say "Hi, my name is <insert name here> I saw you and I thought you look very lovely so I just had to at least come over and say "Hi". I hope you don't mind." This is good stuff, women eat this shit up.

6 - Prepare for a little rejection, it happens, even the smoothest and the coolest get turned down. Move on, go to the next one. There are plenty of very attractive women out there, she aint the only one, and she aint the best one. If she isn't interested, then she aint the right one.

7 - Most importantly, you need to learn to live with, and love yourself (no, not like that, though that's not a baad idea either) You need to learn to enjoy your own company. Trust me, if you don't like being by yourself, then no one is going to want to spend a lot of time with you. Develope an identity, a personality. Becomre the kind of person people like to spend time with. Now don't get so rapped up with your hobbies and interests that you bore people. Learning to listen to the people and the world around you is golden.

8 - Listen to others. She wants to tell you about you, and I promise, if you tell her all about you, she's going to learn more than you want her to know, at least right away. Make her work a little to get to know you, but never hide anything. Let her ask about you, but never volunteer too much info per question.

Hope this helps. Sadly I fear it wont. Seems most people have to discover all this for themselces. But maybe with a path to start on, you will have a head start, or at least a direction to go on.

/me tattoos said advice on hand

GT_Rince
23-12-03, 22:43

ROFL - u ever thought of marriage guidance :D

JackScratch
23-12-03, 22:48
I wouldn't stear you wrong, this is good stuff, but you musn't follow it partialy, you have to follow it all. Im not saying thisll win you any girl every time, but we are talking about odds. Following the advise I have given will increase them as much as they can be increased.

Personal apearance will help a little to, never miss an oportunity to dress up, and revel in your apearance. Act like you know how good you look. Won't hurt to actualy have a little style. Nothing says class like a coat and tie. And a Tux will go a long way, high class evening ware drives em crazy, but I wouldn't wear tales on the city bus, find an ocasion to dress up.

1 more thing, note my occupation. You want women to notice you, this is the A number one, spot on, way. But don't do it half way, be the best there is at what you do. It's not impressive if anyone could do it.

Jest
23-12-03, 22:50
@Jest

I dunno man, ive been wanting to talk to her for ages but i just cant find the right moment to do so. This is at school right? Is your main problem you dont want to ask her out in front of her friends? JFolsom is right, there really isnt a right moment to talk to her. In an ideal world you would get stuck in an elevator with her or get locked on the roof alone with her or some strange thing like that, but those things don't happen. Some times you just gotta do it. Walk up to this extremely beautiful girl in front of all her popular friends and lay it down on the line. "Hi So-and-so, my name is Harris and if you are free this Friday night I'd like to take you out to dinner." Then its all up to her, and no amount of right or wrong situations will change the answer she would have given any ways.

Xian
23-12-03, 22:54
Jest and J. Folsom are absolutely, 100% correct. There is no right moment, and you just have to get over your fears, walk up to her, and talk to her/ask her out.

There's no magic formula or change of events - it'll either happen or it won't - and you need to be prepared for either. Remember, it's not a life or death situation. :)

JackScratch
23-12-03, 22:54
I agree with Jest, but I would recomend one thing. Never never never walk up to a girl and just ask her out on a romantic date. This is way to blunt for most girls, and if you haven't even spoken with her you have no clues to tell you if she is one of the ones who would dig on that kind of thing. Take a little time to get to know her, even a few minutes or half an hour can make a world of difference. One more thing, don't play a role "to thine own self be true" Be who you are, just be confident about who you are.

Jest
23-12-03, 23:32
Originally posted by JackScratch
I agree with Jest, but I would recomend one thing. Never never never walk up to a girl and just ask her out on a romantic date. This is way to blunt for most girls, and if you haven't even spoken with her you have no clues to tell you if she is one of the ones who would dig on that kind of thing. Take a little time to get to know her, even a few minutes or half an hour can make a world of difference. One more thing, don't play a role "to thine own self be true" Be who you are, just be confident about who you are. Hehe yah true dat. Though personally I wouldnt be able to recommend how to get to know her before you ask her out. In many ways thats even harder than asking her out. :eek:

MrBane
23-12-03, 23:38
Christmas is pure mass-commercialism at its worst.

Ignore it, if you aren't religious, it means nothing to you anyway.

Here's my argument:

Christmas is about giving and recieving, not only material posessions, but also about giving and recieving love and thanks.

If you're not religious, then don't bother, because if you truly cared about someone, you'd be giving 100% every day of the year.

Take Valentines day for example. Why oh why should I be told by society to make extra special effort for the woman of my life, when in reality, if I loved her, I should be making that effort every single day of the year anyway?

Forget about Christmas if you're not religious, forget about Valentines Day, Fathers Day, Mothers Day, everthing else, and just get on with life.

Personally, I'm working through both Christmas and New Year:

A: Because I get lots of money
B: Because it doesn't mean a damn thing to me

It honestly annoys me when I see people being sad over it, you're only sad because Society has made you feel accountable for it if you're not with someone, or being part of a group or family, or sharing your time with someone else.

Bah-fucking-humbug.

:D

Vampire222
23-12-03, 23:40
oh and shodan, get ahold of some good jokes. those work fine... making women laugh is good mkay

icarium
24-12-03, 00:14

lmao! you old smoothy you

seriously though, this thread is making me cry :(

Opar
24-12-03, 00:40
I remember a girl at my old school. Went by the name of Annie (X). She had legs from here to aaaalll the way over there, se was smart, big boobs, blonde hair and a face lik,e Britney.

Anyway, i just perved on her all the time. :D

Remember, go up to her, say 'Woman, i wanna fuck you. Hard. Mucho Hard. I wanna get you up against the wall and ram this huge manhood into your ear. I dont even care im saying this infront of your friends, they all ugly bitches compared to you. I truely love you. Now, i just learnt to drive, and i just bought a new Matress and i even clean up my own mess. Now, lets go to my house and FFFUUU.... talk.'

MrBane
24-12-03, 00:43
With regards to women, the harder you try, the less you'll achieve.

Women know when you want something, and know when you're trying.

Just take it natural, stop caring, and if the chat happens, then chat, but if not, don't push it.

Some times it's just not meant to be.

Or as I once coined it...

They say that everyone has someone out there that's right for them.... How do you know they've not been and gone?

JackScratch
24-12-03, 00:57
you know they haven't been and gone because the person that is right for you wouldn't have gone
'

MrBane
24-12-03, 00:59
You miss my point......

Just because someone is right for you, doesn't mean they'll stick around regardless.

This is aimed at those people that don't try hard enough in a relationship, to make it work.

Yes, they may have been right for you, but maybe you didn't work hard enough to keep it right.

:)

JackScratch
24-12-03, 01:29
While O wholy agree with your philosophy, it doesn't realy go against the old saying. The concept is that you will meet the person who is right for you, and if you aren't with someone, then you haven't found that person. Sorry, I get what your saying, it just doesn't work out gramaricly. I know, I know, I'm ruining a perfectly good clever moment here, it just didn't come across for me. But yes, shit or get off the pot, I agree entirely.

Style
24-12-03, 02:17
i know wot u mean bane, why i ended it wiv my gil just an hour ago. :/

Netphreak
24-12-03, 02:31
I split with my girl on my birthday last week and thats after 3 years.
And to make matters worse i 'still' really like friend of hers.
Blah i'm fucked..... :(

And yeah try and talk to her, if you can find something to talk about that connects with her then your on the road to success and friendship.

Punisher-X
24-12-03, 03:37
Only other way shod, is attach an anvil to the end of ur knob via a 5" bull ring, and hang it over a cliff edge for a few days.
Hung like a horse, and irresistable eh? :D
Change your name to Ivor Biggun, and you are well on your way :D
Be careful not to trip over the little chap while you walk up to her tho 8|

t0tt3
24-12-03, 04:28
To that beauty I would say... "hello I play Neocron and I wuuuuuuuuub you wanna come and see when I pwnd some warbots along with my friend that cannot die, that is because hes a PPU. So what do you say are you in or out?" :D 100% sucess!!!

Revslad
24-12-03, 04:39
Originally posted by t0tt3
To that beauty I would say... "hello I play Neocron and I wuuuuuuuuub you wanna come and see when I pwnd some warbots along with my friend that cannot die, that is because hes a PPU. So what do you say are you in or out?" :D 100% sucess!!!

hahahahahaah lmfao you can also get her a nc>swg tee-shirt for crimbo :D

ElfinLord
24-12-03, 04:47
IMO, it's all about you really. She's not really that important. ;)

Sure she's the object of your affection, for now, but you have more serious issues if you can't talk to her.

When I was in high school, so many years ago, I had the worst self esteem imaginable, and I had the most difficult time in the world talking to girls. I was so shy. One day I decided that I did not want to feel that way anymore, and yes it was just like that, an epiphany. :cool:

I said to myself, "Self, who the fuck are you? What do you want with your life? How the fuck are you going to make that happen you miserable excuse for a piece of shit?" :lol:

Then I picked myself up off the floor after beating myself senseless for insulting myself like that and started getting on with the rest of my life. I did not want to feel that way anymore.

Now I am one of the most arrogant and egotistical people I know. :D

I don't suggest anyone go to this extreme. It is very difficult to deal with the people when you have conviced yourself that you are better than them. Though I may not necessarily be better than them in their reality, I am in mine, and that's the point.

In any given situation in life, you, and only you, will always be your own worst enemy. If you can't come to terms with that then you will always end up feeling sorry for yourself and asking, "Dear, <insert deity of your choice or none> why me?".

I may be arrogant and egotistical and many people may not like me for it, but I am happy. I believe that my arragance and ego are a result of the fact that I have learned to be happy with who and what I am. I love myself, almost narcissitically so, but that's not important, and I believe in myself.

IMO, no one will be able to love you unless you love yourself. ;)

Anyway, to sum up:

1. Be confident
2. Believe in yourself
3. It's not about her, it's about you
4. Be happy with who you are
5. Be happy with what you are
6. Never let the opinions of others determine how you feel about yourself
7. Regret is not an option
8. Trust who you are
9. If others don't like you for who and what you are, that's their loss not yours
10. Reach down about six inches below your waist and check to make sure you still have balls, THEN GO GET THE GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

g0rt
24-12-03, 05:10
First christmas season without my (ex) GF in *5* years ONOS.

All I gotta say is....its the first xmas in 5 years where i can drink myself to the ground, smoke a fine blunt and actually ENJOY myself without worrying about what my significant other thinks.

Trust me guy...yes, teh sex is good, but other then that being single is the fucking shit.

Ormy
24-12-03, 05:40
I was in a similar situation once, some girl in my year at school, i didnt even know her name lol. Im like really shy/shit with women etc etc, but i just walked up to her one day and said "I was stood over there, lookin over here, and i saw you, and thought your so beautiful, then thought 'fuck what's the worst that can happen'" she laughed and was quite flattered, and when she got no know a bit better she really liked me. I't didnt work out in the end, but......meh, oh well....

Women love guys to make em laugh, they love guys to make feel good/be flattered. Lots of guys can do either one, but if you can do both in the SAME SENTENCE........SCORE.

BTW if you think ur fat, get to losin some weight man. If you lose a couple pounds, you'll feel sooooo much better about urself, and you'll be more confident.

Andy French
24-12-03, 08:44
Ive been in your shoes before man, and lemme tell you, its not easy. For the longest time, I had the joneses for this girl whom I hardly knew.

Luckily, one of my good friends happened to know her pretty well, so I got around to talking to her and she didnt seem all that spectacular anymore.

Dont get me wrong, she was cool as hell, just not my type. I spent the better half of my teenage years a little on the fat side too, and this whole ordeal happened between the transition from big to slim, and goin to private schools for the better part of my life, I knew jack and shit about relationships.

However, deep down, I knew it wouldnt of worked out.

Awhile later, here I am, with a real cool chick who digs me as much as I dig her, and it was because I was patient and waited for the right one. Keep this in mind my friend, highschool relationships are crap, they never last long and when they do, they always end messy... highschoolers dont know love, it is chemically impossible. Youll change a great deal before you reach your mid 20's.

Take it from me, and I know this is easier said than done, but just be happy with yourself and dont be in any rush to do any thing you might regret. How would you feel tellin your friends that your first intimate moment was with a girl you completely despise.

Im sure youve got good judgement man, and who knows, maybe you and this girl have alot more in common than you might think. A good idea would be to see if anyone you know hangs out with her regularly, or could maybe drop your name and see how she responds.

Good luck bro.

KRIMINAL99
24-12-03, 09:27

Nah just find a way to get close to her or something like sit next to her in class or whatever and just say "hi whats up" and start a conversation. If there isn't an easy chance like that, you can do this. Wait till there is a decent opportunity like she isn't in the middle of talking to friends and just look at her and don't stop when she notices and looks back for more than half a sec- just keep looking and just kinda barely smile. If she smiles back then say hey whatsup, wait for her to say hi, then introduce yourself and start a conv. If your too far away to talk then just wave. Either way she will expect you to start a conversation with her the next time she sees you.

But if you can't handle it and look away when she looks then don't try it again any time soon, or shell get irritated (obviously heh) Just wait for an easier chance.

If you keep looking but she doesn't smile, or makes a sour face then you must be really bad looking or broke out or something in which case you should fix that first before chasing girls.

Don't listen to most of these fools on here about girls not being attracted to guys and you should just suck it up and do the most awkward thing possible. If something feels too awkward to you then you won't do it succesfully most likely. Start out by just starting conversations with random people you don't know when the time seems right or you think of something funny to say. Someone might even act like your wierd but these are the people who are going to have no or be stuck with a very small group of friends throughout their life.

shodanjr_gr
24-12-03, 11:57
Too...much...information!!!!!

Gota think over all this. Thanks people, i really need some support this time of the year.