PDA

View Full Version : [idea] extra Quick belt

Ryuben
23-12-03, 18:10
ok i been playing a PE a ppu and Tank...and of late i am getting pissed off of haveing to stop and relaod stuff, take a drug, rearange spells

so i had a think

atm when u press Alt+q it removes ur quick belt

how about when u press it, it cycles threw to ur number 2 belt and then to show no belts

this second belt would just be like ur first however it would have no safe slot, only ur first primary belt would.

Now on my PE i would slap anti para, anti dmg boost, anti posion psi booster medis and stams and have spy 1 on it,

Now on my PPU i would have my primarys in there and sancs

Now on my Tank i would slap anti para, anti dmg boost, anti posion psi booster medis and stams.

Now on my APU i would slap anti para, anti dmg boost, anti posion, psi booster medis and stams in it.

a spy i would asume put the drugs and stams in it too.1

imo it would be a good adition to the game, as atm the stoping mid battle, be it PvM or PvP to use a drug, re- equip a spell or use a booster be it stam or psi is a laggy affair at times

Disscuse.

garyu69
23-12-03, 18:15
Sounds a good idea to me.

\\Fényx//
23-12-03, 18:17
Originally posted by Ryuben
Disscuse.

Whered you learn to spell ? :D :p

Anyway, yea loving the idea, Cant really see any problems with it tbh.

Only problem i can see is people bitching because its gonna give PPUs a boost :rolleyes: Wll to those of you that are gonna sue that arguent, think of it this way, the PPUs gonna have the combat boosters etc in the second belt, when your screaming for pistol or rifle, or heat etc, then want anti para or anti poison etc, normally we have to sit there, open RPOS, take spell out, put spell in belt, cast it on you, heal you, open RPOS, change the spells back, this way a PPU can give you buffs, when you start crying a river for them on TS or over clanchat :) :p

hudsonbeck
23-12-03, 18:19
Had a that same thought back in April.... seems even more approperate now with all the new additions to the game :)

http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=55992&highlight=Quickbelt

Hudson

Ryuben
23-12-03, 18:23
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
Whered you learn to spell ? :D :p

can u put that wit of urs down i don't like to be hit with blunt objects

:o

back on topic, 5*'s plz

greendonkeyuk
23-12-03, 19:28
yeh i like the idea. i remember the previous thread being not too popular, hopefully more people will like it this time. thumbs up.

Sefran
23-12-03, 20:38
Nice idea, would really be way easier and more fun then switching every spell all the time , cause every player need some other buffage. About the slots the 1st item in it should be save not the entire belt, for the rest exellent idea.

Flyl
23-12-03, 20:41
sex ryuben

good idea, etc.

Promethius
23-12-03, 21:20
I thought about it and well the only problem i can see with this is the APU's chain casting HL cuz they have 10 slots with psi boosters in them. Cuz its already monk o cron and well monks would get the greatest advantage from this. Though i can learn to deal with it.

Other than that i am all for this.

(5 stars)

-Prom

Wannabe
23-12-03, 21:28
Want an extra belt? Then play AO and get 10 belts.

I think NC needs a big bug-splash operation, to remove most the of the bugs that are still in-game. After that, we could start getting more content and changes to game. Because who would play a game that's so bugged you crash like every 5th minute or so?

// Wannabe

Ryuben
24-12-03, 03:05
Originally posted by Promethius
I thought about it and well the only problem i can see with this is the APU's chain casting HL cuz they have 10 slots with psi boosters in them. Cuz its already monk o cron and well monks would get the greatest advantage from this. Though i can learn to deal with it.

Other than that i am all for this.

(5 stars)

-Prom

actually i was thinking ........PE would benefit the most and no amount of boosters makes ur pool regen faster so i don't see how it would benefit Apu's more.

reason being as a PE could have a medi kit, psi booster, stams + anti drugs same as a tank where as a apu would have his 2'nd qb full of psi's

g0rt
24-12-03, 03:10
i would love 2 or more belts lots of games have this kind of thing too

Shadow Dancer
24-12-03, 03:12
APU would become more dangerous?

lol yea right.

There's already more than enough slots for an APU to chain cast HL till kingdom come.

Al3X
24-12-03, 03:13
posted this ages ago, got ignored at that point :/

5 star

i cant see why ppl are against this, it doesnt overpower anyone :/

Ryuben
24-12-03, 06:51
*cough* 5 stars *cough*

so far all i got is good idea so an offical word would be nice :D as its a feature needed and would cut down on people bitching about the lag

t0tt3
25-12-03, 04:31
why not?

t0tt3
25-12-03, 04:31
?ton yhw

Ryuben
10-01-04, 04:39
dunno why not :(

can a mod pm me and just lie saying this idea will be thought about

RayBob
10-01-04, 04:57
Absolutely. It's been suggested many times before and there's no reason not to do it. I don't think that any one class would benefit more from it than another and thus it is something that makes the game more fun for all of us.

Ryuben
10-01-04, 04:59
yeah u have given us the means to use the drugs ....but no easy way to use them

and if some one says just " tab...click use tab" then try doing that in battle + lag.

and it wouldn't "over power" any class type, it would be a nice mini boost for all

ino
10-01-04, 06:38
Its a nice idea yesh.. But the quick slots in the second belt has to be bindable then.. But I guess thats the point of it.. would be nice to atleast have one or 2 more boosters to be able to use in the heat..

But I fear another bohoo nerf ppu's if we get another belt to put stuff in.. It makes ppu's even more efficiant (spelling?) :).. thats the only downside I see, the everlasting whine..

Even so its a nice idea and I'd like to have it for all classes for anti poison and shock drugs and so on..

Ryuben
11-01-04, 05:02
kk read :P people like the idea impliment it plz :D

alig
11-01-04, 05:50
Did i miss something? How do u press the other belt...or is it just my keyboard with 0 - 9 on it?

Anyway, as much as this would of been a mega advantage 4 months ago to ppu's...its kinda needed now with all these damn anti - wotever drugs ingame