PDA

View Full Version : Construct PE

[TgR]KILLER
23-12-03, 13:57
Everybody declared me mad when i said i was going to lom my alt pistol PE to pure tradeskill.. but after 2 weeks now.. i made some pretty damn good weapons.. made a total of 12 rare ones all slotted.. inc. a 3 and 4 slot redeemer a 4 slot Tts.. and 3 pure 120% arti melee weapons..

and atm i can cap stats on all normal weapons gonna cap int in 60K xp.. so got 1 point more in cst then.. made several 5 slot weapons.. even high TL.. and with the ammount of repair i got i can almost cap everything in 1 go.. only things like TL 115 PA that are 0/120 i can't cap but i'll just have it to like 109/117.. but still got 6 dex to cap so that will be ok..

in the end.. ppl who say PE tradeskillers aren't doable i declare u all mad they rock ^^ and with 111 ath since i don't need resists i'm uber fast to.. i wish i could upload all my screenshots of things i made.. got about 40 of them already :p

Mumblyfish
23-12-03, 14:04
http://www.uploadit.org/

It should be fairly simple where to go from there. Now make haste! I must see pictures!

[TgR]KILLER
23-12-03, 14:08
Originally posted by Mumblyfish
http://www.uploadit.org/

It should be fairly simple where to go from there. Now make haste! I must see pictures!

Yea i could even upload it on my providers space lol but erm.. i am @ work won't be home for another 10 hours.. and i don't want to resize / change them to JPG :p might post some tonight or tomorrow.

Judge
23-12-03, 14:23
Is it possible to make a constructing/pistol PE who can actually do stuff in combat as well?

[TgR]KILLER
23-12-03, 14:32
might be.. u don't have the same cst tho.. since i got all 3 cst imps in and i got just 81 dex atm.. so your gonna be a ub3r gimp

Q`alooaith
23-12-03, 14:50
Originally posted by Judge
Is it possible to make a constructing/pistol PE who can actually do stuff in combat as well?

Dead easy, though you'll be a gimp compaired to other Pistol PE's you can still get a fairly good combat ablity, gotta put a load into PC though to make up the lower weapon lore.