PDA

View Full Version : Con on a PE the how to...

[TgR]KILLER
23-12-03, 13:09
Ok.. so i'v seen massloads of ppl asking how to do it.. here and ingame.. on both PE's i have atm i capped con pretty fast.. before dex.. ( atm 1 aint capped due lomming but that aint the point )

anyway.. a few good places to level con.. if u got a ppu or a team that is..

Point Red Storage.. were the doom harbringer is or how that thing is called.. massive con XP there.. there are a few other storage's out in the wastelands like this.. one between neocron city and McP Factory in a building.. and some more around..

Caves like chaos caves.. or any cave.. the problem is ppl don't want to get hit alot.. i just always informed the PPU i was leveling con.. and took as many shots as i could.. i died loads.. only the dieing might be a prob with this rezz nerf.. tho i got loads of con that way.. and i always capped con before i would cap dex.. even if it was just by 1 level :)

Before i forget.. NEVER wear ANY armor. well mayby your starter vest or something before u cap your con.. i never dit wear any armor before i capped con..

ezza
23-12-03, 13:21
might try the point red with my PE, i used it with my melee tank for great cons xp

Dissenter
23-12-03, 15:40
Point Red Storage.. were the doom harbringer is or how that thing is called.. massive con XP there.. there are a few other storage's out in the wastelands like this.. one between neocron city and McP Factory in a building.. and some more around..

Exactly how I capped mine.

GurTjaN
23-12-03, 15:45
Good tips man,

But i wunder if it helps if you * or ** because my pe is 59/59 will it cap con less fast than when i am 54/59 i will know if its handy to use a lowtech weapon than....

Greetz

japata
23-12-03, 15:46
I capped mine using Trike (yields con exp for some reason) and by shooting firemobs (nice con when using inq 4 so you can withstand the constant pounding). :)

[TgR]KILLER
23-12-03, 16:29
Both PE's i capped pure lowtech.. and since i specced pure combat from start my rank was ** pretty fast.. ( i'm 70/70 on my normal setup atm i'm just gimped as fuck for wb hunting ) so i don't think having 1 or 2 stars matters anything on the con xp u get..

XaNToR
23-12-03, 16:30
i got 2 PE on Uranus 1 on Jupiter 1 on saturn 1 on PLuto

each of them caped con at doom harbinger ;)

s0apy
23-12-03, 16:35
you definately get more CON xp from being hit by higher level mobs.

another good place to get CON, without benefit of PPUs, is northstar. if you can persuade a wabbit to come to the GR station (and they spawn very close to there, so it's not hard) you can level CON quite nicely and safely.

ezza
24-12-03, 14:36
lol i tried it got to first room there was a ceres dude, had some fun with him, then went on to the next room and there was another ceres ohh and 2 doom harbingers, lol was dead soon after, got a nice chunk of cons though, proberbly head back tonight as long as theres only one harbinger in the room, evil gankers:D

Drake6k
24-12-03, 14:58
Get a tank with rare cannon and a ppu monk

Go to an apartment

get on the bed with the tank o_O

shoot feet

heal

cap very quickly

[TgR]KILLER
24-12-03, 14:59
u can take 1 on pretty easy.. just strafe around them like mad and not to close ( or else they fire @ the ground ) they will keep missing :P