PDA

View Full Version : Faction sympathy

Captain Kirk
23-12-03, 12:40
Ok, as we all know the new patch has basically stopped enemy runners from entering TH and MB..... so how on earth are u supposed to get faction sympathy for say crahn, BD and TT ? U cant rep to TH (which is the best way to get symp) due to the mass carebear style turrets. MB is totally pointless anyway and how do u get TT symp, i supposed u could still raid biotech HQ, but what about those 120/120 guards? I know for crahn and BD its very easy to raid CA HQ if u know where yer goin, but then u go and screw up all your city faction symp!
Anyone got any thoughts about this?

[TgR]KILLER
23-12-03, 12:57
hmm want my thought ?

ok lets try and not to flame.. but erm.. ALL faction HQ's and places got 120/120 Guards now.. so why should TH be a warzone ? and have everybody visit it to get their symps.. not like ppl who want FA sym can get into BD or TT HQ without getting their nuts shot off..

Ghard
23-12-03, 13:03
kk said some were that they did not want people killing npc's in faction hq's to get symp they said the way they wanted u to do it was to kill other runners or do missions

however with -100 symptathy ure screwed now so the system needs some looking into

it should give you some faction sympathy with all your alied factions each time you do a mission thats a good idea i think.

oh yeah any why do ppl still insist on coming to techaven and playing with the turrets? u know sometimes i feel like gahhhh then i think oggggggggg then my brain fryz and falls out my ear