PDA

View Full Version : Work for my account!

Sheba
23-12-03, 03:27
You know what stinks worse then being broke? It's being broke and not being able to play the games you love online!
I am hoping that the new expansion will generate tons of new players and bring back a few old ones as well. Would hate to see the game as empty as it was when I did my trial, but I will admit there was nothing but nice players. Perhaps thats the upside of fewer players is less anal players? Anyway please don't write me off I will be back in game (soon I hope) Just need need to win the lottery or something! ;)
Btw I heard or read the DOY was to be free now its going to be a expansion that has to be paid for? How much are they going to charge?

MkVenner
23-12-03, 03:30
im a little out of date on the issue but i dont think ne one knows...

Felissa
23-12-03, 03:35
It depends on the negotiations with the new publisher, but as they are still working on the features DoY will include, we will have to pay for it. Things just went different.

Spectra260
23-12-03, 03:36
Originally posted by MkVenner
im a little out of date on the issue but i dont think ne one knows...

:rolleyes:

NC:BDoY will be a bought in the store expansion....i guess u can kinda call it NC 1.5, since it will have alot of new things, and also new graphics and textures....

would be cool if they had a new engine too...so you can take your cars off jumps and shit and go flying

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeee8|

o_O

MkVenner
23-12-03, 03:37
i think i heard of a discount for people with already active accounts...dunno if i dream'ed it up tho

athon
23-12-03, 04:13
See the sticky \o/

Athon Solo

Lexxuk
23-12-03, 19:11
U can borrow my PE if u want :p on any server except Pluto (I'm not playin, so may as well let someone use it :p)

Well,ok, u can go Pluto, if you want everyone to sex u constantly :p

Tickles
23-12-03, 20:14
Originally posted by Lexxuk
U can borrow my PE if u want :p on any server except Pluto (I'm not playin, so may as well let someone use it :p)

Well,ok, u can go Pluto, if you want everyone to sex u constantly :p

Me :)
I'll sex u constantly cause i feel guilty :(

Sealdude
23-12-03, 20:16
I dont know about everyone being a nice player though.