PDA

View Full Version : capping constitution

emoticon
23-12-03, 01:30
Anyone know of any quick ways to cap con on a PE? I've been playing for awhile now and my PE still has 35 cons.

Sorin
23-12-03, 01:42
Yeah, I want to know too. I've already capped my INT, STR, and DEX, but I still need 7 CON and 4 PSI. PSI isn't a problem, I'll cap that when I need to, but CON is a problem. Currently I'm standing in front of doy bots to level CON. Although I've gotten like 4 levels that way, it gets really boring really fast.

A friend of mine in game told me to get a PPU and stand in front of a hostile gatlin turret for easy con leveling (he has a PPU but is too busy to help me :( ). I haven't tried that yet though, so I don't know.

Oh, and there is also PvP for leveling CON, but I don't do that (having an LE and all).

Drake6k
23-12-03, 02:13
Get a ppu and a tank with a rare cannon. Go to an apartment and con caps pretty quick. The tank can also hit himself for con... About 5 people in my clan got together one day in the clan apartment on the bed and shot our feet. :D

Jesterthegreat
23-12-03, 02:18
yeah, make friends with a tank with a moonie... should cap in no time!

as a spy its the first thing i capped... :D

Kal
23-12-03, 02:20
yeah cons been annoying me on my pe too recently, its at 60 while the rest are capped, im just gonna let it level how it wants tho as its high enough atm anyway

i capped con on my ppu earlier with the hl/energy beam guards at crahn hq in pp3 earlier, those things hurt

Phlith
23-12-03, 02:26
A friend and I have just leveled con at mc5, risky, but rewarding.

Siygess
23-12-03, 03:06
Well there's two easy ways of doing it.

The first is to buy a lot of hand grenades (assuming you have enough HC to use them).. around 400 of them, and play "catch" with them in your apartment. The XP isn't great.. around 2k if you are standing at exactly ground zero, but at least it's consistant.

The other way is to take out all you implants, remove all your armour and head into point red armed with nothing but your heal PSI spells and a few medkits. Fine some Ceres War Infantry (preferably only one!) and play dodge the rocket. The XP is much better and it's interactive.. the only problem is it's a bit buggy down there and you'll probably die a lot because of it. In the end though, it only took me about 24 hours of time in game to get from 60 to 65 CON so you shouldnt have too much trouble.

|R@zor|
23-12-03, 03:24
My PE is 4 Con from cap (with everything else capped ages ago)

so far the best way i've heard is the CS/Moon-Striker tank and a PPU but i have'nt got round to trying it yet.

Darkborg
23-12-03, 04:10
2 best ways i know is

Caves no armor maybe a DB
and tank+moonie+ppu+you=good con xp.

BlackPrince
23-12-03, 04:11
Originally posted by emoticon
Anyone know of any quick ways to cap con on a PE? I've been playing for awhile now and my PE still has 35 cons.

5 Words:
All Day Sex-A-Thon

If you're constitution isn't capped after that, you're a greater man than I.

SynC_187
23-12-03, 11:39
Haven't got that far with my PE yet, but I have 30 con so far and I'm only on 40 dex.

jj dynomite
23-12-03, 11:42
Get rid of all your inventory, imps, armour, and anything else you're carrying. Go to an enemy faction area (my example will be TS in PP 1). GR to medicare and punch the guard standing there. He'll kill you. Respawn back at the GR and do it again. Good exp, and you don't loose any of your stuff. Plus...not a lot of travel included.

jj

dr.fish
23-12-03, 12:58
i capped con before dex on my pe, 2 weeks and he was fully capped, capping con on my tank is much more of a pain :p

what i did is exp alone at the swamp caves, u get good con and good dex too.

ezza
23-12-03, 13:24
its worse if your a rifle PE, im never close enough to even get any cons of the damn mobs, though gonna try TGRKillers suggestion of point red tonight.

should be fun:)

Cruzbroker
23-12-03, 13:46
Holy Thunderstorm / pest / firestorm is good ;)

[TgR]KILLER
23-12-03, 13:50
Originally posted by ezza
its worse if your a rifle PE, im never close enough to even get any cons of the damn mobs, though gonna try TGRKillers suggestion of point red tonight.

should be fun:)

for the ones who don't know what he meens..

http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=85621

shodanjr_gr
23-12-03, 13:57
To cap con: Level exclusively in chaos caves. Thats what i did.

Leebzie
23-12-03, 15:24
My con was the second thing to cap on my PE... I got shot wayyyy too much... nd didnt bother with resists for a long time :lol:

Then again it took me... 10 months to cap (the shame), nd i play 24/7 O_o . But I never ever once powerleveled, just warbotting casually. I was just enjoying the game, and levels just came once in a while lol.

[TgR]KILLER
23-12-03, 16:38
Originally posted by Leebzie
My con was the second thing to cap on my PE... I got shot wayyyy too much... nd didnt bother with resists for a long time :lol:

Are u bothering with resists now or still not ? :p

greendonkeyuk
23-12-03, 18:23
i used chaos caves all the time for con xp.

VictorKruger
23-12-03, 18:31
What you do is strip your character down ( take off/out everything) then you go to the outzone subway GR and take out your fist and start running towards the S.T.O.R.M. bots and they will be more than happy to raise your con for you. :D