PDA

View Full Version : Where to find lots of Launcher Cyclops?

JackScratch
22-12-03, 22:14
I know about Storage 8 in OZ4 and the storage in IND A. I also know about Bunker, but I have heard about a few other, slightly harder to reach conglomerates of launcher cyclops, includeing a pool in the wastes, would everyone please share their experiences on this as Random/Faction PKers have made the afore mentioned options, unrealistic.

t0tt3
22-12-03, 22:15
Run E from Chester lab "think so" or just follow the road =)
Zone and you see a big pillar and LOADS of LC happy hunting :D

Psycho Killa
22-12-03, 22:17
I thought it was east... either way follow the road.

JackScratch
22-12-03, 22:17
loads of lots of things, WBs included, no, I heard there were a few steady spawn spots for them, spots that were mostly WB free

Myrlin
22-12-03, 22:18
There is a small cluster of broken down buildings somewhere near battle dome that are surrounded by a large group of clops.

Psycho Killa
22-12-03, 22:19
The warbots dont spawn in that area as long as you zone from the chester zone following the road you will be safe. If anything I would worry about there being too many cyclops to handle along with the other little mutants. They can give most runners trouble just due to the amount of them.

Battle Dome is worse for warbots if you ask me..

JackScratch
22-12-03, 22:19
sounds great myrlin, can you give me more detail, a compas direction, perhaps?

t0tt3
22-12-03, 22:22
Its east =) But Yea be careful a noob runner can have hard times I know my tank had it hehehe. They can come 6 - 8 of them and wub you with rockets :D

JiNxY
22-12-03, 22:23
go south one zone from northstar, theres a watch tower thing, which has a few launchers spawn there, theres also some mutants.

[Edit] theres also the small shack in J_02 (but i guess u will get killed as its 2 close to MB) [Edit]

Myrlin
22-12-03, 22:25
Originally posted by t0tt3
Its east =) But Yea be careful a noob runner can have hard times I know my tank had it hehehe. They can come 6 - 8 of them and wub you with rockets :D

Try what t0tt3 said. I only went there once with a friend and I wasn't pay attention to what direction we were walking.

t0tt3
22-12-03, 22:26
http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=85184&highlight=map%2A

look at the map go East where the road divides... hope that helps. And the wbs spawns like 300 m from that spot so you should be ok if you dont run down and on the flat landscape behind that nest...

Strych9
22-12-03, 22:27
Just remember... if they read this post, and come looking specifically for you, you cant call them *random* PKers any more. ;)

JackScratch
22-12-03, 22:29
Uh, no, I can call them griefers, that is even worse than being a random PKer, it is against the rules.

Psycho Killa
22-12-03, 22:30
..... Its not against the rules to go looking for you there since its practicaly announced on the board.

If you happen to know an enemys hunting spot you wouldnt search for them there?

KK isnt to strict with there definition of griefing. As far as I know as long as u dont camp a noobs apartment while they have no other genreps your all set.

which server for what they all have the same mobs?

JackScratch
22-12-03, 22:33
just because Im curious, what server are we talking about?

Sorin
22-12-03, 23:42
Go one zone NORTH of Chester Lab. In the bottom left quadrant of the map, near-ish the road. There is a little group of run down brick structures. Launcher Cyclops spawn is good there. There is plenty of cover for healing and buffing. It is pretty constant fighting, most of the time. It is clear of warbots and spider bots, though there are a scatting of low level mutants, enlighted preachers, and occasional aggressors scattered with the launchers.

Very good spot for them. There is a little hill right next to the buildings so you can sort of pick them off if they are too strong to take hits from. And there is a second hill in the bottom left corner of the map that you can also fall back too if you get overrun.