PDA

View Full Version : POSS EVENT PLUTO: Royal Rumble - Feedback please

garyu69
22-12-03, 16:06
You think you are tough? Do you think you have what it takes to become the champion fighter?
Could you take on 5 other fighters at the same time and come out on top? If you do then this could be your chance to earn the award of champion fighter and 1 million Credits.

ooc: well at the weekend I was chatting with two runners and we thought a royal rumble event would be good to have. I want to gauge interest first before the event is finalised and a date is set.
The plan would be to hold the event at the Battle Dome and would consist of 6 people in the ring at one time punching the hell out of each other. There would be no Buffs/Heals allowed, and I would like to say No Armour either, but there is no way of checking this. I would hope those involved would remove all armour to make it a more fun event.
Depending on how many people would want to enter I would like it to be blocks of six fighters.
So if 18 entered there would be three rounds of 6 fights and the 2 winners from each group go into the final.

You may wonder how a win would be calculated as a knockout could take a while. Well I would like to suggest that the 6 fighters are put into Team mode plus one Ref. This would solve any SL loss which would occur possibly from a Knockout but also the Ref would record everyone's start health and then after a time period of 3 or 5 minutes of fighting the health levels are recorded again.
The winner would then be the person who has lost the least health percentage wise.
To Further back the evidence up the Ref would take screenshots at start and end to show what the health levels were recorded at to avoid any arguments.

The final winner would receive 1 million credits. Other contributions to prize fund would be welcomed. There would also be no entry fee.

I would hope to get GM support if poss and would also hope to get some volunteers to just look after the place and stop any random killing

So what do you all think. Would you be interested? Please make your choice on the poll above. I would aim to have the event on a Sunday night at around 10.00pm (GMT) which would hopefully allow a large number of people to attend, and is aimed for January.

garyu69
23-12-03, 04:22
well i guess with 4 votes at yes i should get arranging then.
:)

Hayato
23-12-03, 06:49
RAWR

*paints his face

Mumblyfish
23-12-03, 07:57
Rawr. Sign up les Stabby McFace!