PDA

View Full Version : How's Ping/Lag/Latency/Synching now?

Martin J. Schwiezer
22-12-03, 05:57
As Thanatos pointed out, we're continuously working on replacing and tweaking the current hardware. Now we would like to know if this has shown any positive effect of improvement so far. Your feedback is important!

Edit: To be able to evaluate your feedback, please remember to mention the country you're from and the ISP you're using.

Benjie
22-12-03, 06:03
I absolutely never fre anymore. Instead I get disconected from BT every hour, even though it's a broadband connection and they are not supposed to do that. But yeah I never have fre anymore. Synch is a lot better than it used to be, and so is lag. I still get poor FPS in plaza 1 and in combat though. I notice fps actually jumps around a lot, every1/3 of a second it jumps, and in bad areas it tends to jump from -10fps to +20fps. It's kinda weird

G.0.D.
22-12-03, 06:05
I noticed faster zone times,
but I get stuck in perma sync more often...

naimex
well heres my data from the last 4 days ::

Ping :: Constant at 60-65
FPS :: 20-90
Bandwidth :: Jumpy as hell
Synch Errors :: 2
Fatals :: 6
Unknown NC shutdowns :: 9
Spell Casting :: 1/8 Spells actually cast
Zone Synching :: Pretty fast
Morphs :: 0
Wrong information shown :: 4 (just had to relog then it got to the right amount)

These are what i noticed.. dunno if that helps.

[EDIT]
<running a Pentium 4 - 2.4 Ghz || GeForce FX 5200 128 mb ddr || 512 ddr (getting 512 more soon) || 256/128 DSL (becoming a 512/128 soon) || WinXP-Pro>

tuxy
ya there has been some improvment i get very few bad sync's now however the run time errors are still awful :(

Psychoninja
22-12-03, 06:07
I haven't FREd in a long time, but sometimes when I log I get stuck in synch and need to relog. Thats been the most of my problems.

Spectra260
22-12-03, 06:11
TBH i dont get FRE's as much, but still get them enough to piss me off...

the "you loged in with all your equipment but no SL bug so you either gotta relog or zone before you can use anything" is just as bad as ever and is annoying as hell...

if a new player made a new character, and it took him more than 3 trys to log in before it stoped saying "synchronizing" i think they wouldnt even bother with the game...i think this is one of the main problems that are keeping new players away from the game...

edit: i live in california, and i got a connection that is

3000downstream and 300 upstream, i get an average of 200-300 ping, and FPS is still very very very bad.

if i play in window mode, or even with the smallest resoultion, i still get the same FPS.

in plaza one it ranges from 10-40

in wastelands it ranges from 20-50

in OP fights it can go as low as 3, and as high as 20

i have a p4 1.5 ghz
768 SD ram
windows XP
radeon 9700 pro

...i think with this setup i should be able to ge alot better FPS, especially when i have alot of the thigs on lowest quality...

Shadow Dancer
22-12-03, 06:14
MY fres have been down to a # where I rarely get annoyed by them now.

But I still get long synchs, or worse, when you enter the other zone but still synching, so you're mincemeat if a player or mob is near you. :mad:

ZAMOLXE
22-12-03, 06:17
@Martin

I hope you dont give us " Placebos " :D

No, i cannot see any changes atm.

But i can say that it is much more better than 7 Months ago, i play since Novermber again ( stop plaing from April to November ) and now i have less errors/discos/syncs etc.

I hope with the start of BDoY all will be better ;).

regards,

zam

Myrlin
22-12-03, 06:24
I logged in twice today and had perma-sync. Relogging fixed it. I haven't had an FRE in a long time (well unless you count talking to the patrolling copbot when he disappears... whats a guaranteed FRE everytime).

Sealdude
22-12-03, 06:27
Weird bug where whenever I got off my hovertec I transported the to the start of the sector. Not much else.

g0rt
22-12-03, 06:53
Originally posted by Martin J. Schwiezer
As Thanatos pointed out, we're continuously working on replacing and tweaking the current hardware. Now we would like to know if this has shown any positive effect of improvement so far. Your feedback is important!

Ill keep an eye on my ping see if i spike very much.

Havent at all today but then again I have my good days and my bad days in Neocron...

Biznatchy
22-12-03, 06:58
Im returning to NC after not being here for about 5-7 months. I still see alot of synch problems. In the last week that ive been playing

I have wound up to 2 apts that were not mine, by accident.

Been rightclick bugged at least once a day.

5 times i have logged in and been in perma synch with 50 health.

Only a handfull of FRE's

Still confused on damage from one shot of a mob does little the next shot burns my ass off.

I ran around as someone else for about 5 min.

Still can be pked by apu monks posion while he zones and suffers no SL hit, annoys me to death leveling new char.

Reminds me of why we call it Bugacron.

Sorin
22-12-03, 07:11
Ping is the same as it always has been, usually around 200.

Lag/latency seems fine.

Synching is utterly irritating now. Close to 50% of the time I log in during the past few weeks, I get that annoying 0 skill/money/SL permanent synchronizing. And almost all my synchs now, be it between zones or GRing, are between 10-15 seconds. Up until the past month or so, a synch longer than 2 seconds was rare.

VetteroX
22-12-03, 07:16
I think zoning got better... did a lot of mc5 and didnt have to slam my fist on the desk and yell bullshit because I got killed fom a long synch in a while. However the getting zoned up into peoples apts is still common and annoying. havnt synched out for no reason in a while... overall I would say better, but then there are also less people on then Ive ever seen, so that might be it, less strain on servers...

MayhemMike
22-12-03, 07:20
For me about every 5 syncs is horrid. Like 20 seconds which is BS >_<

ServeX
22-12-03, 07:21
MJS IS MY FAVORITE!

MJS for r0x0r! :D

<3

Spectra260
22-12-03, 08:29
serves sig > mikes

kthxbye

Darkborg
22-12-03, 08:41
pings ok around 80 when not doing alot on my connection.
Fps is acceptable i just find it weird how unstable it can be.
Fps for me will be at 30-50 in a non busy zone. but for a split second itll drop and ill get a freeze lasting a split sec.
but i need too look for it too see it soo not that big of a deal.
dunno if that me, gamecode, or even servers just thought id mention it when you ask ;)
Fres have been down alot for me varying from 5 to none a day.

My 2 biggest problems atm is the right click bug where you cannout use your action key after loging / zoning

And perma sync at relogin.

Otherwise it has been pretty smooth for me lately

Dardalion
22-12-03, 09:20
Hardly any crashes but get stuck in synch a lot when logging in 60% of the time its more than once and a few times its been half a dozen.

Stigmata
22-12-03, 10:00
the only time i seem to fre now is:-

when zoning in a vehicle (atleast it does not disapear now)

and if i go idle for 15 minutes then come back as soon as i zone i always fatal, maybe becuase the comunication has gone to a minimum, then moving causes a surge and you fatal ?

msdong
22-12-03, 11:01
Ping is pretty good and constant to Uranus with no lag (that i notice)
syncin is as good as allways and only the "standart login sync" is still there.

Matthew.v.smith
22-12-03, 11:21
Nothing to complain about here :)

I have a steady 60 ping and it has only jumped once in the last 2 weeks (server problem) it was 300 lol.

Fps High in nearly all areas (60 50) except plaza 1 (about 15 to 20) anywhere with shrubbery (9 to 7):p

Syncs are almost 100% unnoticed now :)
except I have only had about 5 8 second ones when I repeatedly zoned back and forth in PP1 lol.

Fatals never happen in game :p only when i log out (helpfull TBH)
lol so thats not really a problem i might have had 1 or 2 area fatals but i can log in sooo quick that I catch my char before he dissapeers.

Only about 2 " log in with no items bugs"

And thats all :cool:

Matty.:angel:

DonnyJepp
22-12-03, 11:45
I still get 1-2 FREs per hour.

In fact, Odin today sent me an email that said "...don't send us anymore callstacks because the expansion is coming out soon and it'll change a bunch of stuff up."

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Original monk
22-12-03, 11:54
fatals are less common lately, but you can get stuck in synching real easy, and sumtimes you have to log off to get out, or relog 5 times to get out :)

especially if you zone back and forth alot you can stay stuck for about 8 seconds in the zone, when that happens when you zone into PP1 you have a great chance of having 14 poisonstacks before you even entered the zone :)

but compared to a few months ago its much much better, looks like our computers adapted to the game by now :) or the other way around ... by this i mean that you dont fatal every 5 minutes anymore, only annoying thing ya can have is when you zone to another zone or come out of the aggysewers that you end up in someones appartment, that person mostly not liking that you entered he's appartment with he's ultrasecret 48 digit password :) (altough ya have a chance to find a pile of techs on the floor tough :P)

in general the ping is ok, around 60 like usual and good fps, lag is sumthimes when the whole server is laggy then ya get some lagspikes, but much less then a few months ago..
In general the server feels stable, sumthimes some exeptions when there are alot of people online, altough thats weird cause we used to have up to 700 people on saturn with no lag, so its probably sumthing else i dont know about :)

Bugwise im happy altough ya can still have weird situation where you eat youre PA or boots thinking its a medikit, mostly after dieing a violent dead by copbots or plasmaganking.

In any case im happy, cu later and enjoy playing and making neocron an even better game

:angel:

Oath
22-12-03, 12:04
IM still lagging like a mofo, but im on 56k so go figure,

Synch times are related to BW coz i take forever to synch into populated zones.........

Im still having eratic pings, again im on 56k so :rolleyes:

Crashing.......not as often, but still frequent.

P4 3.0Ghz (god loves upgrades)
256Mb DDram (i hate downgrades)
GF4 titanium Si
56k modem dialup (nads)

MjukisDjur
22-12-03, 12:08
Think the lag is under a very good control atm. Atleast for me :)

Btw, does anyone know how I can improve mouse movement while in tab (rpos?) mode? Its laggy as crap and I got pretty damn good hardware :)
I do not want to change my regular mouse settings since mouse speed when doing the standard stuff (killing mobs:)) is perfect. Trading people and draging and dropping stuff is a pain right now at Plasa 1 peak time.

Deo
22-12-03, 12:09
I only get about 1-2 FRE's once every few days and almost never sync at all.

Stats:

Broadband cable connection - Average 130 ping

4x 2.4ghz Hyperthreaded P4 Xeon
1gig rdram
GeForce FX 5950 Ultra 256 mb ddr

~deo

El_MUERkO
22-12-03, 12:26
Stayed on most of the day Sunday had maybe 3 FREs and 1 Sync crash (which is a definite improvement), but tbh I'm so used to FREs and crashes that they dont stick out in my mind.

Patso
22-12-03, 12:27
I haven't had many FRE/sync issues for a few days now. The FRE I always got on logout seems to have gone and I syncing between zones has been very stable.

My main problem has been syncing while sat in P1, this has happened a couple of times and I have had to 'escape' and log back in..

Ping is around 50 (most of the time)

Wellard
22-12-03, 12:42
I hardly ever fre or sync lock (which was my biggest problem) since the last patch, the ping is loads better too, and I'm on 56k

I still get bad lag now and then, but I've proved this to be my cheap ass ISP, cos when I swop to another ISP I use, there is no lag at all.

keep up the good work chaps ;)

:D

Merry Christmas to all

Ka0s^
22-12-03, 14:02
hmm ping is pretty steady of late normally around 50-60, FREs have increased for me since last patch, normally 2 a day which is bearable but annoying none the less :)

Most annoying thing is the lag when getting shot by mobs, i can be hunting wbs and taking damage i can cope with, next thing im dead on the floor with no shots being fired??? This is what really gets my back up atm,

All in all i think its better now, had an ace op war last night at shirkan with prolly 20-30 runners aside and it remained very playable!

Merry Xmas MJS :)

System
AMD athlon 2600XP+
1gb DDR PC2700 RAM
GeForce 4 4800ti
Win XP pro Sp1
1meg Cable

kurai
22-12-03, 15:07
Zone sync times are noticeably improved ... well, to put it more accurately - good fast syncs seem to be the norm, and I haven't had any of the old "30 second+" or perma-syncs yet.

Haven't seen any of the big (1000ms+) transient lag spike storms so far, just a few minor (250ms or so) spikes for short periods.
(Normal ping is a pretty constant 70ms)

Had no "log in with default levels and no items, unable to move" login sync errors, but had several "unable to right click anything" login errors which are new (for me anyway).

FRE's & crash to desktops are about the same level.
(that's still excessive, by the way ;))

GT_Rince
22-12-03, 15:20
It's odd - I never used to get any problems...

Now I FRE about 2-3 times an hour. Log in and have no items happens most of the time. After I GR, normally one of my spells is 'red' and I have to zone to cure it.

I still get no problems with lag / ping.

Dardalion
22-12-03, 15:43
In addition to my last post, here are my system specs

Athlon 2500XP 333fsb
768Mb PC3200 DDR
Win XP
Broadband 512k

Archeus
22-12-03, 15:48
One of my characters only on Pluto, everytime they log in the right mouse does not work. I have to log out and log back in again to get it to work. Only happening in the last couple of days.

garyu69
22-12-03, 16:17
Not sure if anyone else has had this and i will post a screenie of it later as i am at work.

But i have twice recently had a crash and something about error in C++ something.

Tratos
22-12-03, 16:41
Connection: 512kb/s broadband

Specs:

2.6gig processor
512 DDram
a decent/good gfx card

(lol i cant be arsed to find my exact setup cos i keep forgetting)

but anyways

20 - 60 FPS in city zones
20 - 40 in wastelands
10 - 30 in OP fights (alot better than it was)

steady ping of about 65

i havnt been FREing much since the server upgrade around 1 every 2 hours, zoning is alot faster and i havnt had a perma sync since, i havnt had a login no cash/sl etc bug in a while also, only thing which is still quite frequent is FREing on log out, (which is handy if im coming of the PC, lol but annoying for switching chars)

i think thats it

Merry Christmas All

~T

Elric
22-12-03, 16:56
only played a few hours or so since the upgrade and it seems to have improved a bit.

System Specs:

AthlonXP 2100+ processor
768Mb DDR 2700 memory
GF4 Ti4200 128mb (AGP 8x)
1Mb Cable internet

Ping: pretty constant 60
Fps:
Varies between 13 - 30 in plaza 1 (OP fights busy areas)
usually around 62 in small enclosed areas (appartments, corridors, HQ's etc) or empty wastelands areas

Synching has been alot better, maybe about 1 - 2 seconds at most between areas, with the odd 10 - 15 second on a seemily random pattern. Havent FRE'd much since either. Maybe 1 or 2 since the upgrade. Although seen as I just reformatted and made sure I had a complelety clean system with only NC and Call of Duty currently installed (along with other bits n peices) it may have contributed to the better running.

ServeX
22-12-03, 17:06
System Specs
2.8 ghz P4 w/ HT
1024 ram
ATI Radeon 9800 XT
ADSL

Personally I have been getting a fair ammount of FREs while zoning, but logging in and synching in general has been much smoother and seamless. Additionally frames per second stay up at 40-60 ranges during OP fights, on all NC graphics on highest including lighting. So I am very happy I would say, but the FREs need to be reduced a little bit somehow.

Jest
22-12-03, 18:30
Its a lot better these days. I never get the sync when login thing any more and I havent synced out in quite a while.

Though I think the number of FREs I get when using a CityCom has tripled. :(

Telepath
22-12-03, 18:33
We drove from TH over El Farid to Escador with 6 people in a troop carrier WITHOUT ONE FRE! :eek: Unbelieveble, isn't it??

Xian
22-12-03, 18:53
Since I came back I've noticed the 1000-2000 ping lag spikes are gone (at least I've never had them), something which seemed quite common a few months ago.

My syncs are around the same length to be honest - which doesn't really bother me - though there are a lot of syncs I've had which have been very fast. However, instead of fatals I now seem to get information lapses (0 SL, 0 cash, no items, etc. on log-in) and massive sync errors when I log in. That's about it, though.

kurai
22-12-03, 18:54
Oh yeah - Jest reminded me....

I didn't bother mentioning it because it's been a problem forever and I've just got used to it, and hold little hope that it will be fixed any time soon.

Citycom is still fucked, same as it ever was.

It's now second nature to rest my little finger on the Windows key ready for a quick Start Menu NC re-launch as soon as I touch a citycom because I can pretty much guarantee a crash within 8 mouse clicks using about 50% of the 'term's features.

Syntax-Error
22-12-03, 20:58
MUCH less laggy than a few months ago, untill 3 days ago i had been 2 months without a FRE, now ive FRE'd more and more regular over the last 3 days. did a memory de-frag and a hardrive de-frag and its improved greatly so far. (oh and did u know neocron has...err several memory leaks?)

jj dynomite
22-12-03, 22:25
Zoning inside Vehicles is still really bad. I sync out about 80% of the time when zoning with a vehicle.

Other than that it's been pretty good.

jj

naimex
22-12-03, 23:05
Uhmm... I gots a question ::

MJS, we all know you play.. how you think their running ?

necrocon
22-12-03, 23:44
Well about 3 da ago now I think all my gear and cash disapeared for about an hour. took 5+relogs with giving it time between.

My SL was at 0 and my faction sympathies were also 0d out

I get a lot of FRE especialy when in teams with people I get very few on my own

and yesterday a few seconds after entering plaza 2 I synched into the aggie celler *into the middle of aggies thank god I am a PPU*

Cruzbroker
23-12-03, 01:03
I haven't had FRE since the hardware update and ping is the normal 70, no lag on servers either. But I have dropped few times, just suddenly by no reason stops to connection abort.. Working well.

Spectra260
23-12-03, 01:10
i think the main problem now is perma syncing...

sometimes it can take me up to 5 trys to get out of it...

and when i went to my friends house and logged into NC on his computer it was even worse...took like 8 trys...

Divide
23-12-03, 01:31
worse than ever, longer synchs between zones, and more synching problems than I have ever had before.

Keiron
23-12-03, 01:36
Well the massive-lag-athons that Uranus had seem to have been ganked by your server techs (thank god). However, since the last patch fre's and perma-syncs seems to be on the rise.

Zanathos
23-12-03, 01:54
noticibly shorter syncronizing.

my ping is unchanged.

i still syncronize for no reason sometimes.

and sometimes into a new area. (i.e. apartment)

Phlith
23-12-03, 02:14
I've been getting less fres, however whenever i get them, its always a bad time ::cough mc5 cough:: :p

Martin J. Schwiezer
23-12-03, 02:35
Thanks for all the input so far. We read every single post in this thread... and we still see the full spectrum of people with almost no problems to people who seem to have more problems now, than they had before.

To be able to evaluate your feedback, please remember to mention the country you're coming from and the ISP you're using. That would really, really help us a lot. If you have posted already and forgot to tell us your ISP and country, then please edit your posts. Thanks.

Egeon
23-12-03, 02:41
Provider: Chello (UPC)

I noticed somewhat less syncs while playing, but the number of fatals is unchanged :)

Ping increased from former ~80ms (August 2003) to ~110ms now.
(Note: All my other gameservers are still unchanged regarding ping)

Syncronizing at zone changes is most of the time sorter than it used to but BUT it happens now and then (sometimes it's really annoying) that I get unusually long syncronizings ar zone changes (up 15-30 seconds)

Mingerroo
23-12-03, 02:52
I perma-synch more often... And I have definitely seen more lag in the past few days. Sometimes extremely bad.

I play on Pluto. Oh, but it was really good when the recent upgrade was first done.

Mingoo

[edit]
ISP: Blueyonder
Connection: 512kb

naimex
23-12-03, 02:58
@ MJS -== Sorry. said I only had a 90 minute window to edit post. so had to write again.

Data from First Post ::

Ping :: Constant at 60-65
FPS :: 20-90
Bandwidth :: Jumpy as hell
Synch Errors :: 2
Fatals :: 6
Unknown NC shutdowns :: 9
Spell Casting :: 1/8 Spells actually cast
Zone Synching :: Pretty fast
Morphs :: 0
Wrong information shown :: 4 (just had to relog then it got to the right amount)

These are what i noticed.. dunno if that helps.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Connection Specs ::
-------------------------
ISP :: TeleDanmark
Connection :: 256/128 (becoming a 512/128 soon)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Computer Specs ::
-------------------------
CPU :: Pentium 4 Northwood 2.4 Ghz
GFX Card :: GeForce FX 5200 128 mb ddr
Memory :: 512 ddr (getting 512 more soon)

petek480
23-12-03, 03:01
Provider: Comcast

Since the maitance on the servers I haven't had any syncs problems, a little lag but nothing big, and I'm still crashing as much as I usually do which is once every 3 hours or so.

Edit: Forgot my ping, it's around 150.

kurai
23-12-03, 03:14
To be able to evaluate your feedback, please remember to mention the country you're coming from and the ISP you're using. That would really, really help us a lot. If you have posted already and forgot to tell us your ISP and country, then please edit your posts. Thanks. Way beyond edit time ;)

But anyway ... coming from the UK with 2Mb DSL from Easynet.
Rock solid in terms of general peering/transit/ping/latency/packet loss.

I frequently run a variety of network performance tools (I do that sort of stuff for a living) from an adjacent machine, or even backgrounded on the game machine, and it's exceedingly rare that any IP problems occur co-incidentally with difficulties in-game.

Divide
23-12-03, 03:43
Thanks for all the input so far. We read every single post in this thread... and we still see the full spectrum of people with almost no problems to people who seem to have more problems now, than they had before.

To be able to evaluate your feedback, please remember to mention the country you're coming from and the ISP you're using. That would really, really help us a lot. If you have posted already and forgot to tell us your ISP and country, then please edit your posts. Thanks.

couldnt edit my post, so here it is

USA
ISP: Charter Communications - www.charter.com
also, my average ping has risen 50ms to a minimum of 200ms :(

Darkborg
23-12-03, 03:55
Over edit so here goes.
im In Denmark (near roskilde) Im on a 2048/512 ADSL from TDC ( teledenmark communications)

[orig post]
pings ok around 80 when not doing alot on my connection.
Fps is acceptable i just find it weird how unstable it can be.
Fps for me will be at 30-50 in a non busy zone. but for a split second itll drop and ill get a freeze lasting a split sec.
but i need too look for it too see it soo not that big of a deal.
dunno if that me, gamecode, or even servers just thought id mention it when you ask
Fres have been down alot for me varying from 5 to none a day.

My 2 biggest problems atm is the right click bug where you cannout use your action key after loging / zoning

And perma sync at relogin.

Otherwise it has been pretty smooth for me lately

[/orig post]

P.S
And a merry xmas to NC, Reakktor and the community

Keiron
23-12-03, 04:05
I'm using Comcast broadband, on a 1mbdown, 268k'ish up cable line, with a 150-200'ish ping. To late for an edit, mods feel free to edit my other post and beat this one with a hammer.

jernau
23-12-03, 04:59
UK
1Mb NTL Cable Modem
(also sometimes : 2Mb Nildram ADSL or 512 BT ADSL - same results on all 3)

Ping/Lag/Latency - Fine. usually <100 if uncontended. Still get occasional random spikes aywhere up to 2000 for a few sceonds at a time. Often but not always others on voice-chat (various locations and ISPs) get simultaneous spikes (almost always if we are in the same zone).

Synching - Still very bad I'm afraid. 3-6 logins is normal before I can right-click and zone without crashes/resets. Changing zones after long perids in one zone (eg leaving caves or P1) crashes quite ofen. This aspect has actually got worse in the last few months. I get the same symptoms on 3 different PCs and on 3 different ISPs so it isn't me.

Random involuntary Venture-Warp (TM) has also returned recently :(.

rubaduckythug
23-12-03, 07:11
i seem to be getting less fatals now and havnt had a sync in 2 days, im in seattle WA usa, i use comcast cable ^^

ServeX
23-12-03, 09:57
we_want_mjs
we_want_mjs
we_want_mjs

Vampire222
23-12-03, 10:31
Originally posted by ServeX
we_want_mjs
we_want_mjs
we_want_mjs
we_want_doy
we_want_doy
we_want_doy

*hides*

The game problems seem to have decreased for me also, i barely fatal anymore, synchs still take a while somethimes thou.. especially the one to pp1 from p3

jj dynomite
23-12-03, 11:31
From USA

Cox Communications (500kbps Cable Modem)

Mentioned zoning in vehicles earlier....

Have 1 more to add

I get mad fatals when i shoot drones. Don't know if this has anything to do with what you're asking, but thought i'd mention it.

jj

Patso
23-12-03, 12:09
Same here, can't edit post!

But coming from the UK via 600K NTL, had 1 issue last night, sync'ed in P1, but I have noticed less problems since the hardware upgrades.

I had a couple of trips out into the wastelands on my hover and no problems whatsoever (well apart from no rare drops ;) )

Wellard
23-12-03, 12:24
UK,

fast4net or if thats slow (its contention ratio is crap) I switch to Supanet

on 56k modem

Played for 5 hours last night, sorting out my new app, no lag at all, leveling at gravis swamp cave in a team of 5, around 2mins in total lag and no other problems at all! In 5 hours!

Nice job!

Ka0s^
23-12-03, 13:17
connecting from the uk on 1 meg cable by ntl :)

Elric
23-12-03, 13:28
couldnt edit either

On 1Mb Cable connection from Blueyonder, UK.

ezza
23-12-03, 13:39
first time ive had some in a while but last night i was getting it a bit, fighting decayed mobs and warbys and i was having stopages where everything stopped, though beyond that one occassion ive had no problems since this thread was posted

Leebzie
23-12-03, 15:32
Much better , on FRE's and lagging generally. Tho last nite I zoned plaza 1- plaza 4 and on my client i looked like a gentank, Zoning again fixed it. (was playing a PE at the time)

Im using Freedom2Surf broadband (512kbps) and I'm in England

J. Folsom
23-12-03, 15:49
Provider: Chello (Cable)

No changes for me, and that's a good thing in my case. Over the last few days, no unusually long synching, no FRE's, and no sudden synching while just walking around.
Pings steady at about 20-50.
FPS varies from 5-40, but that's just because I really need to upgrade my computer. (Currently on a Pentium III 450 MHz, rest is up to date though.)

This is while travelling through most areas inside of Neocron city (Plaza, Via Rosso, Pepper Park, Outzone), haven't been in the wastelands much lately.

Deanus_willis
23-12-03, 15:54
I haven't fateled or even synched for over a week, but my dads computer downstairs fatels every10-15mins and perma synchs a bit too (not so much as before but still alot). this is both of us running off a 1mb NTL BB connection through a router. so i dont think it has anything to do with connection or isp.
hope this helps

RuriHoshino
23-12-03, 16:22
US East Coast
Comcast Cable

I usually have 90-110 ping. I have noticed that I'm getting a lot more of the "login and perma-sync" since the maintenance. Usually takes about 3-4 tries to make it go away. I also had two times when my right click would not work and I've never had that happen before. Normal zone syncs and GR syncs are unchanged. (meaning that I've never had a problem with them, usually short 2-3 seconds)

System: P4 2ghz 512mb custom built system, Nvidia FX 5200 Ultra 128mb video, SoundBlaster Live! sound card.

Wannabe
23-12-03, 16:34
Well, no FREs, good pings, instant zoning...
Oh wait, we were talking about Neocron?

Crashes everytime I open up the terminal, FREs and such.
And yes, I'm quitting NC in couple of days.

// Wannabe

Shadow Dancer
23-12-03, 17:29
Couldn't edit my post.

USA New York

Verizon

Xian
23-12-03, 19:45
I wasn't able to edit my post, so:

BT 512k/256k broadband;
London, England.

Ka0s^
23-12-03, 20:38
saturns been having huge spikez this afternoon. Typical with an event planned :rolleyes:

Scikar
23-12-03, 21:54
Apart from spikes on Saturn today, I haven't really noticed anything strange in the last few months. FREs are very low, ping is a constant 220 at almost all times (56k from UK).

Pith
23-12-03, 22:00
NTL 1mb
1024/256

Usually get about 40 - 60 ping havent spiked at all to my knowledge in the last 3-4 weeks. Only problems i get is crashes to desktop when i am running win2000 so i just went back to XP and things were cool. Fataling is rare now and when it does fatal i get some weird msgbox telling me about c++ and an error address, which never happened before.

System: Athlon 3200+ barton 1gb 333 ddr, Nvidia GF4 ti4600 128mb video Some dodgy c-media card with 4.1channel sound

rob444
24-12-03, 00:25
Citycom and worldmap reacts much faster now.

Tratos
24-12-03, 01:47
couldnt edit post:

NE England
Freeserve
512ks/s connection

oh and ive noticed that really long syncs are few and far between with most syncs being shorter and alot quicker, but when i do get a long sync its REALLY REALLY long,

less long syncs = gud

very rare longer long syncs = not so gud but can be lived with.

~T

Zanathos
24-12-03, 01:50
Im getting more syncronizing errors, like for no reason, i just start syncronizing and sometimes get kicked out.

also some FRE errors where i rarly got them before are now appearing more often.

Sorin
24-12-03, 02:20
Originally posted by Sorin
Ping is the same as it always has been, usually around 200.

Lag/latency seems fine.

Synching is utterly irritating now. Close to 50% of the time I log in during the past few weeks, I get that annoying 0 skill/money/SL permanent synchronizing. And almost all my synchs now, be it between zones or GRing, are between 10-15 seconds. Up until the past month or so, a synch longer than 2 seconds was rare.

In USA (California) and I'm on my dorm's gay ass network. Dunno if they are their own ISP or if someone else provides it or what.

PrizM
24-12-03, 03:22
For people who sync alot and have fatals you should have them post there system specs.

Zanathos
24-12-03, 03:31
trust me... if my computer can handle America's Army and Unreal II, Call of Duty, then it can handle Neocron.

My internet connection is Rogers Cable.

Martin J. Schwiezer
24-12-03, 04:28
Originally posted by Zanathos
trust me... if my computer can handle America's Army and Unreal II, Call of Duty, then it can handle Neocron.

My internet connection is Rogers Cable.

It's not really a question of your computer being able to "handle it", but to find similiarities with other machines having whatever probs with NC.

Scikar
24-12-03, 04:32
Not to mention the fact that upgrading the server hardware isn't really going to have much of an effect on players' FPS. ;)

Zanathos
24-12-03, 04:37
In that case.....

Since im not currently on my good computer, this is going from memory.

Intel Pentium 4 Processor with Northwood Support (2.0 GHz)
512 MB of DDR ram
nVidia GeForce 4 Ti 4200 128 MB vid card (No idea how high the agp is)
MSI Motherboard.... thats all I know about it
Avance AC 97 audio card
latest version of direct x... whatever that is. I dont remember, but I know its the latest.
400 MHz BUS

Rogers Cable Internet

This computer shares the internet off of the above one through a wireless network.

Thats all I can remember.

gostly
24-12-03, 05:29
est US on broadband (cable) connection, 3.0mbps

ping always stays around 140 or so, but still i was on saturn tonight and was getting some bad sync's, and lag spikes (when i get lag spikes, it seems everyone else does too)

hope some problems start getting fixed :o

Martin J. Schwiezer
24-12-03, 05:59
Originally posted by gostly
hope some problems start getting fixed :o Well, the first thing is to _localize_ a problem. The problem is that it seems that we get dozens of different results from the players (read the posts on the last 6 pages), which makes it _really_ hard to find out what the problem on some systems is. :(

KramerTheWeird
24-12-03, 06:47
I still experience the bug where I am in perpetual sync and have to relog to reclaim some items.. as in it takes multiple relogs to get all my inventory, items, skills etc and then have it go out of sync.

Also having a dynamic IP with my LinkSys Router causes a lot of time outs.

Overall technical crashes that aren't related to lag etc are improved but no difference with connection problems.

Comcast Cable, California US

BiTeMe
24-12-03, 12:55
How about adding a new feature to the launchpad of NC that recovers information about your PC...DX diag and stuff. When NC crashes NC can then dump it's diag file. When you fire NC back up it can detect if it has just crashed and give the user the option of automatically forwarding these two files to the dev team. (From memory wasn't there something like this in beta? )

From my experiance alot of problems are related in one way or another to syncronising. Whether that's logging on to find you have 0 SL and 0 Cash and having to relog to zoning, seeing the syncronising screen but never comming back out of the sync.
I also get FRE's but mostly just crash to desktop with no error.

Specs
Gigabyte 7nxxp nforce2 400
AMD Barton Core xp2800+
1 GB (2x512 in dual channel) pc3200 running @ 400mHz
Built by ATI Radeon 9700 Pro 128MB (Cat 3.10)
WD SE 80gb
Diamondmax plus9 80GB
XP Pro SP1
DirectX 9.0b

NTL 1MB cable (1024/256) through a linksys BEFSR41 Ver2 Router

Tratos
24-12-03, 14:19
im just glad to see that KK are really trying to solve this problem by asking us, its givin me a confidence boost that they will make the game more stable :)

And BiTeMe that sounds like a great idea tbh

~T

Tycho C
24-12-03, 14:57
Florida USA
Time Warner - Road Runner Cable (1 MB i believe)

Ping is a nice 160'ish, but I have perma lag. As in, always having lag no matter what my ping. The lag is like what I would get when I had 300 and higher ping on my DSL.
I think it's just Road Runner though :(

Judge
24-12-03, 15:01
*touches wood*

Since the hardware upgrade I have had no FREs and my synching has been on the whole better. Though occasionally there are still a few long synchs.

Specs:

AMD 1900+
512 DDR ram (not sure how fast)
GeForce 3 Ti500
XP home edition

Hope it helps :)

SeXy Happy
24-12-03, 16:53
I was doing great after the initial maintenance, but now I am lagging and crashing more than ever before. Could just be me, but everything else on the internet seems to be flying smooth.

J. Folsom
24-12-03, 17:19
I just had a "just all of a sudden without reason" synch, but that was due to my ISP deciding that daily disconnects are a fun thing to do, despite the fact that it's bloody well supposed to be cable.

Before any of you silly buggers hop in and say "It might have been NC!", that would have meant my connection would still at least have been able to convert domain names and stuff.

Edit, further system information, since knowing what Neocron works well with might be helpful too:
Pentium III 450 MHz
256 MBs of RAM (The old-fashioned kind, whatever it's called)
NVidia GeForce 4 Ti 4280 (Yes, my graphics card outclasses the rest of my system, :P)
32x CD-RW (Which matters since I'm running on the minimal installation)
2.3 GBs of free space
Windows XP

RuriHoshino
24-12-03, 18:18
Martin, I would suggest also asking people for their version of windows as I am starting to think that has something to do with it.

PS - I use windows 98 :D

shrubbery
25-12-03, 03:13
Same as always, synchs, long synchs, longer synchs, crash to desktop, crash to game start,

ASUS P4P800 Deluxe Motherboard
MSI Nvidia GeFORCE FX5600 256MB Video Card
Pentium 4 2.6Ghz C with Hyper Threading CPU
Kingston 512MB PC3200 Memory
Seagate Barracuda 7200.7 80GB 7200rpm 8MB SATA
WinXP

Mr Friendly
25-12-03, 05:39
laggy as hell :((

ive always had 90 - 130 ping..now over the past week ive never seen it below 150 :OO

plus all the lag spikes :( seems like they've doubled

<setup> :D
-Win2000 professional
-amd athlon thoroughbred 1.67 ghz cpu
-MSI motherboard w/ 333 fsb
-512 mb DDR ram
-(ewww) GeForce 2 MX440 ....yeah i know, dont bother throwin the oranges :((

Zanathos
25-12-03, 06:52
guess i forgot to mention that too.....

windows xp home i use.

shodanjr_gr
25-12-03, 12:23
Not sure if ive already posted in this thread but here goes :-)

My box:
Celeron 1.7ghz oc'ed at 2.0 ghz
3x256DDR SDRAM @ 333 mhz
Gigabyte Mobo GA-8S648FX-L (SiS 648FX chipset)
Saphire ATI Radeon 9000 with 64 mb RAM DDR
Creative Soundblaster Audigy
Western Digital 20 GB HDD ATA 100
ISDN 64K connection over a Tornado ISDN modem (one of the best)

My ping: Its quite good really. Around 150-180 which is very good for a 64K connection.

Synchs: LOTS of them. ALL the time. Sometimes i had to relog about 5 times to get in the game. Tons of zone-synchs which resulted in my death and in my quiting the game.

FPS: Mostly crap
App: Around 60
Plaza-1: Around 20
OP-Wars: Around 10

Netphreak
25-12-03, 21:45
I've noticed better/faster synch's now.
Much less random synching.

ISP: Freeserve
Connection: 64K isdn ASUS TA

System spec:
Win XP SP1
Athlon 2700+
1GB PC3200 cas2 running at 333mhz to be synch with FSB
Radeon 9700pro 128DDR

Pings: 60-90
Fps: 80-8 and thats with vegetation turned off :confused: :p o_O 8| :wtf:

Flyl
27-12-03, 05:34
I get fatal runtime errors more often
I get stuck in sync more often
There are occasions where I can't log in
My ping is generally better (usually around 15-50)
My FPS is usually around 15 in plaza/combat and 60-70 everywhere else

info:

Pentium 4 3.0ghz with Hyperthreading
1024mb ram (400mhz/DDR)
Geforce FX 5800u
Soundblaster Audigy 2 platinum

info: (other pc)

Pentium 4(m) 1.9ghz
512mb ram
Geforce 2 go 460
Sound disabled

info: (isp)

2mb DSL; isp is Pipex

g0rt
27-12-03, 10:04
same as it ever was tbh

Tratos
27-12-03, 14:12
forgot my OS

tis Win XP Pro

~T

Kal
27-12-03, 16:39
lag was better but as of yesterday it just went down the shithole, 20 second lagouts, sync errors, terrible pings.

not good:(

Al3X
27-12-03, 23:08
i happened me 2 times today that i suddenly, after zoning (i already could walk) suddenly blacksynched, returned in the body of someone else, blacksynched, auto-zoned to someone's app in someone elses body.. this happened a lot of times before too, i lost count of it... and yes it only happened to me since the last hardwareupgrade. no changes to my system though, neither did reinstalling help.

Kal
28-12-03, 03:18
seems to have improved now, lets hope it was tempory

Opar
28-12-03, 12:22
Two crashes in one week.

KK FOR GOVERNMENT!

Opar
28-12-03, 12:22
Doulbe post, Sowwy!

alig
28-12-03, 14:04
Just started playing saturn and omfg....the lag on there is 4 times as bad as uranus is....anyone from saturn : is this a normal thing ?:confused: :mad: still synching and crashing has cut down but thats not very good if every couple 'a seconds im getting a ping of 1000+ on braodband :rolleyes: and i mean every 5 seconds for the entire day:mad:

system is :

athlon 2.6 @ 2.1ghz
kv7 mobo 400mb fsb
512ddr mem
gf4ti4600 128mb :(
audigy 2 soundcard
XP Pro
broadband
UK

ezza
28-12-03, 14:32
saturn was real bad last night, hunting at cycrow, lag, black sync screens and more lag.

fighting in PP more lag and not able to cast psi apart from heal

been ok for me till last night though

MayhemMike
28-12-03, 20:30
Althon XP 2200
512 pc 133
ATI 8500 128 meg
XP pro
cable connection
I just did tests, i can cast a heal then zone into pp1. THe heal is off before i get out of sync...bugged to shit game why do i still play?

=Chojin=
29-12-03, 01:33
..... oki

after properly playing again today i can safely say.

ITS WAY WORSE
for me anyway, it could just b the server but im haveing sync errors, fatals, inventory bugs the works more often now than i ever did

:mad:

Ch0

Shujin
29-12-03, 04:58
Connection / ISP : DSL / Coastalnow.net
County: USA

Ping: 100-140
Gfx Card / Fps: Geforce FX5200 Ultra / 20-80 fps

Havent FRE'd for a very very long time.
Havent Sync'd much.
Been zoning fast.
Havent had the bug w/ Inv items for a very long time ( and my Melee tank dies alot so this is very true )

Cruzbroker
29-12-03, 05:08
Getting worse again, mostly FRE and random synch, no lag tho.

Oryx
29-12-03, 08:55
I notice a difference on pluto and Saturn.

I play both of course and Pluto..I do not crash as much as I do on Saturn..I get more glitches and computer crashes (it seems) on Saturn. Lag is ok (get around 200 ping, fps is about 65) But when I log a char on saturn out of no where..I get a FRE..and another...maybe 5-6 in a day (10-12 hours of NC)..you cannot say it is my system, 1 gig ram, G-force FX 5600 128 meg ddr, etc etc..I find there are more FRE now with the new patch than there was with the old patch. The synching is not bad, faster, you do get caught the odd time with a little wait..but nothing major..just a lot more Fatals. : /

/Mano

Jadin Eleazar
29-12-03, 10:23
Well, I recently started to play on Saturn and from my Jupiter experience I can say that Saturn is a lot worse. During the last 2 days there were a lot of lags, but what is especially annoying is the fact that you can't log on or log into a sync, then relog and all you get is a black screen -> reboot :mad:
I didn't encounter those problems on Jupiter, however. OK you got lags there, too, but I don't have those log-on problems or massive syncs (except for OP fights).

divine
29-12-03, 10:25
how it is?

like this

->

http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?threadid=86065

Lanigav
29-12-03, 10:37
Uranus and Saturn (primarily Uranus) are still prone to lag spikes and sync errors, though the overall speed of the game as far as latency and ping goes has noticably improved for me.

Still get fun FREs and sync errors when I shouldn't be though, and I think those problems are more software based rather than hardware based.

garyu69
29-12-03, 10:54
ISP: NTL 1mb

Having a lot of problems with logging in and always being in Sync mode last few days especially it has been happening at least 3 times before i get to log in correctly.

Other than that its been ok. Not even suffered the lag spike on pluto.

Sefran
29-12-03, 12:31
I think the tweaking goes into chaos in lag terms...but can only speak of saturn.Been fine , but these last 2 days omg o_O

steweygrrr
30-12-03, 20:36
When I switch Chars and Accounts on Uranus I get permasync for the first 2 or 3 tries at logging on. FREs seem only to appear on zone changes or when I 'show info' an item

NexusPlexus
30-12-03, 21:49
i'm gettin a whole bucketful of lag from yesterday and as of 5 mins ago.
i've been playin with a piss poor 56k dial up with no real lag probs for ages now.

i hope this drop in speed to the servers is due to some 'maintenance' etc.

my system is fine im sure, its on the sharp end of technology, not a slow ass P3.

but i do currently have a temporary win2k OS in that hasnt had a service pack patched on to it so that may be part of my problem.

i might get permasynch on my first log of a character if i swap between them, otherwise synch is fast enuff.

Archeus
30-12-03, 22:50
Originally posted by steweygrrr
When I switch Chars and Accounts on Uranus I get permasync for the first 2 or 3 tries at logging on. FREs seem only to appear on zone changes or when I 'show info' an item

The first happens to me. Not the rest. I get a FRE when quitting more. I reckon it might be to do with ZAP still?

Also today I was CST'ing when a part vanished from processor. I thought I had miscounted and imagined that I had run the processor already. So got another part. worked fine.

Then trading with someone the items just vanished. I relogged and the parts all reappeared.

El Barto
01-01-04, 00:40
Alot of the time I just cannot log into the game, just get the black syncronising screen, like now for example, happened before as well, but its only happened recently.

joran420
01-01-04, 01:25
well last night(the first time i played in a month and a half or two) and i crashed to desktop twice.....not FRE's there was no error it just changed the GFX to a still screen and i hit enter and was on my desktop

jj dynomite
01-01-04, 02:42
Keep getting a lot of runtime/abnormal program errors. A lot.

jj

Celt
01-01-04, 09:37
still all 4, but you forgot to add in FRE, or is that you arent working on that? ;)

Cyphor
01-01-04, 18:58
pluto seems terrible for lag atm, my apu is having a hard time with all his spells mis-castng.

Also had a prob around tg where when im running i keep getting moved back to where i started o_O and leaving chaos caves ended up at veh depot...

Flyl
02-01-04, 04:36
MJS: Ever thought of making yourself an account and actually trying the game yourself?

Spectra260
02-01-04, 11:13
Originally posted by Flyl
MJS: Ever thought of making yourself an account and actually trying the game yourself?

ive heard he does, theres the rumor that hes a droner spy on saturno_O dunno though...

but if his game play is like anything any of the other KK officials and forum mods have said, its a wonderfull land which is FRE and sync free...with wonderfull FPS and etc....

which leads me to believe that they only tested NC on there own computers and thats why it runs so perfect for them:D

im kidding BTW:lol:

im glad to see that they know it exists and are trying to fix it...

40$Poser
03-01-04, 04:12
ping is always stupidly high even with high speed internet. getting stuck in synch is an everday occurance, fataling is still around sometimes at the worst time. To be honest, my computer is far from junk. Could it be time to upgrade the servers...

oby1sky
04-01-04, 15:46
Im playing from italy and unfortunatly i havent had so many connections problems since i m playing this game from beta.
Is like the beginning...many fatal error dhelps errors....anyway dont worry i love this game and i know yuo are doing yuor best for let this game be better ....just to say that for me the change yuo are doing to yuor hardware arent working fine....
2 weeks ago i was playing well just 1 error during a full day....unfortunatly i dont know how to see what tipe of ping i have...anyway i use an adsl and my computer is a P3 800 with 256 mb and an nvidia 4400.
Hope this is enought.
Thx kk.

naimex
04-01-04, 22:22
Originally posted by oby1sky
Im playing from italy and unfortunatly i havent had so many connections problems since i m playing this game from beta.
Is like the beginning...many fatal error dhelps errors....anyway dont worry i love this game and i know yuo are doing yuor best for let this game be better ....just to say that for me the change yuo are doing to yuor hardware arent working fine....
2 weeks ago i was playing well just 1 error during a full day....unfortunatly i dont know how to see what tipe of ping i have...anyway i use an adsl and my computer is a P3 800 with 256 mb and an nvidia 4400.
Hope this is enought.
Thx kk.

psst "alt+f" or "action button + f" it shows in bottom left corner

Opar
05-01-04, 11:01
Recently on Saturn, after the past few days its been messed up, ive noticed a large inscrease in FREs and Synching

Im in Great Britain and using NtlHome.

Xizor
05-01-04, 16:02
Yesterday and the day before had alot of synch.
Synching into a zone can sometimes take a little longer than normally and then you will appearently stand in the zone you've zoned into a little while before you can see anything but the black synching screen..Not very fun zoning into MC5 with this happening ;)

Also there is some lag with the apearence of mobs/players. When you zone in they are not always there immediately but lags in a couple of seconds later.
I'm on Uranus
Using cable 256/64kb connection from Webspeed in Denmark.

tomparadox
05-01-04, 18:21
i get 60 - 80 fph/ ping is around 150 and 200 bandwith i havent looked latly and i have erthlink and i live in florida. ( in NF for somereason i get a ping reduse to like 10 - 20 Oo ) i fatled about 10 times in 20 min. synk error half the time i zone in a vhc of any kind. but other than in a vhc its mostly ok.

Kain
06-01-04, 16:19
Hi all,

I live in UK use FreeServe Dial-up account

Server - Uranus

averages:

FS 64 (at best, usual reduction for busy zones etc)
ping 180 - 250 (had a quite few 2K+ the last week)

Getting a lot of Sync and Freezes the last week or so (Uranus), last night 3 of us ran in to J02 all had a sudden sync and when we came back none of us could change weapons. But could run arround / talk etc. Needless to say got out of that zone as fast as possible!!

Hope the tweeking today fixed it.

Kain

Arrakis
08-01-04, 14:05
Whilst at a player organised pvp even on Uranus last week I had atleast 15 Fatals. I was speaking to some other players from my clan on voice comms and they were experiencing the same problems. This totally spoiled the event. When relogging I sometimes got spawned in the centre of the sector next to some warbies, and while your are syncing you are gettin cained by them.

Its also great when you sync into the plaza aggies and fatal, then relog to see you have been Pked :(

I dont knows if this is just me but i cant use the resume button anymore if i exit. I just get an error about proxy failures which means i have to restart necron from windows.

This is really sucky, shouldnt have to put up with these problems considering we are paying for the game per month.

/my 2 pence 8|

Nysh
08-01-04, 15:07
I get stuck in permasynch almost every other time I zone into the subway, and a little less frequently whenever I zone into a wasteland sector. Other than these places, I don't really get synch errors.

2-3 times a week I will get strange bugs that either shows my character as level 0 or changes my character to factionless. These bugs fix themselves after logging off for about 10 minutes, however.

I think my synch problem might be from having low ram. I only have 128mb ram.

Clyde
08-01-04, 15:17
ping 140-160 and bandwith 150-600, havent really had any synching. Im in cleveland ohio.

___T-X____
30-11-04, 14:21
Nothings improved for me. I cant get a clean log in.

Sync errors alot, 0/0 Cash or 0 all faction Symp, half my items, Soul Light Zero, Right click bug, cant draw items - to name a few.

jernau
30-11-04, 14:24
Is it National Bump Day and nobody told me? :p

/edit - lag is awful for me these days btw.

greendonkeyuk
30-11-04, 14:29
lol 3 ancient threads bumped in one day.... 3 day ban being dished out on someone methinks.

___T-X____
30-11-04, 14:31
im on NTL a broadband provider using 770k and im in England

MaGn0lia
30-11-04, 14:33
I get stuck in permasynch allways when I connect in atleast 3-6 times.

ping usually 80
bw around 280-300

I'm hailing from finland and my connection is 8mbit/1mbit ISP is evil OPOY

___T-X____
30-11-04, 14:36
I get stuck in permasynch allways when I connect in atleast 3-6 times.

ping usually 80
bw around 280-300

I'm hailing from finland and my connection is 8mbit/1mbit ISP is evil OPOY

I dream of a connection like that :/

Crunchy
30-11-04, 14:45
nice Bump there TX :)

I get the 50hlt 50sta bug almost every time i log on. I've also had the sync into someone elses body/appartment and the rightclick bug a lot recently.

Ping: 40-60

BW: 300-600

Finland with 10Mbit/10Mbit Connection

Ascension
30-11-04, 14:54
whooa nearly all posters in this thread are banned :( the good ol' days!

Nidhogg
30-11-04, 14:56
Quit bumping old threads.

N