PDA

View Full Version : These syncs need to be fixxed

MayhemMike
21-12-03, 20:44
I sat stuck in sync going into pp1 for 20+ seconds, i was dead because i was HLed by 5+ apus... This game needs to be fixxed. I get around a 30 second sync every time i zone. It doesn't have to just me it happens to everyone in my clan.. It seems with the lattest patch it made it the worst its ever been. All KK does is make more problems and never fixes old ones.

\\Fényx//
21-12-03, 20:45
Originally posted by MayhemMike
I sat stuck in sync going into pp1 for 20+ seconds, i was dead because i was HLed by 5+ apus... This game needs to be fixxed. I get around a 30 second sync every time i zone. It doesn't have to just me it happens to everyone in my clan.. It seems with the lattest patch it made it the worst its ever been. All KK does is make more problems and never fixes old ones.

Im getting absolutely no synching times atm, seriously, zoning is pretty much a stutter while im running, only time i ever do get a delay is while going thru a GR . . .

zonk
21-12-03, 20:46
Ur poll is more intelligent then i thought when i saw this topic, thought it was like, "Should syncing problems be solved?"

MayhemMike
21-12-03, 20:50
Well right now, i almost died again, zoned out with 40 hp after i got stuck in sync going into pp1, also fenix i guess the server has to have more than 50 people on it like pluto.

ServeX
21-12-03, 20:52
Mike, I agree, because you are sex0r.

Keiron
21-12-03, 20:52
I find I have had more synching FRE's since the latest patch. However, I'm with Fenyx - Synching time has gone down (on at least Uranus and Sat, havn't been playing Pluto).

ServeX
21-12-03, 20:54
yea same here keiron.

Vid Gamer
21-12-03, 20:55
Originally posted by MayhemMike
also fenix i guess the server has to have more than 50 people on it like pluto.

LOL :D

MayhemMike
21-12-03, 21:00
this game is fucked up, fucked up man i justd died stuck in sync... EVERY ONE OF MY GOD DAMNS SYCNS IS 20+ SECONDS@!!! fucked up shit.

SamuraiPizzaCat
21-12-03, 21:27
go die somewhere mike...

MayhemMike
21-12-03, 21:49
haha yamma, still distasted over that 15mil i stole? :D :D :p :rolleyes:

Matthew.v.smith
21-12-03, 22:12
my Syncs are quick and painless :)

Thats good because it gives me plenty of time to kill Cartels
and other FA hating Scum.
Not nameing anyone but a monk was DMing me about killing a TT PE who had sync :p
so after he gave me a load of Lair I returned the favour buy killing him in 3 CS bursts when he was syncing Ahhh the joys of having a stable computer and internet connection.

Matty:angel:

Nexxy
21-12-03, 22:43
I get the exact same problem all the time now. You zone into PP and the sync thing stays uo and you cant move but everyone else can see you and hit you. Is uber gay.

Mumblyfish
21-12-03, 22:47
Only gayboys synch.

... :(