View Full Version : mighty morphin neocron rangers

greploco
21-12-03, 17:21
ok, this has happened twice recently - where I gr and all of the sudden I'm someone else -- but my goguard inventory is mine

thought this was fixed as I've been playing for 2 months now and this is the first it's happened --- and it happened twice.

how often does this happen now ?

are items vanishing from goguards and inventory ?

I do know that people will take stuff if they morph and find some amazing stuff in a goguard or inventory. no matter how nice they are it's pretty hard to turn down some free batqueen imps, mc5 or other.

and also --- if this is happening, where is the safest place to store stuff?

I thought about this and am shifting clan keys to starter apartment cabs.

LTA
21-12-03, 17:41
yeah sometimes had it where i am running next thing i appear in a lift, enter the apt passy and gr to someone elses apt without moving a finger.... then left there like wtf??!

Sealdude
21-12-03, 17:45
Whenever it happens to me it always seems that the owner of the apt I zone into is going in at the same time so maybe it is happens when one person zones into the same zone someone else is leaving via lift at the same time.

naimex
22-12-03, 02:02
Originally posted by greploco
ok, this has happened twice recently - where I gr and all of the sudden I'm someone else -- but my goguard inventory is mine

thought this was fixed as I've been playing for 2 months now and this is the first it's happened --- and it happened twice.

how often does this happen now ?

are items vanishing from goguards and inventory ?

I do know that people will take stuff if they morph and find some amazing stuff in a goguard or inventory. no matter how nice they are it's pretty hard to turn down some free batqueen imps, mc5 or other.

and also --- if this is happening, where is the safest place to store stuff?

I thought about this and am shifting clan keys to starter apartment cabs.

most safest plcae ?? in an apartment you cant gr to, with a different password than any other apartments you have, in the most unlikely place there is..

(yes of course im speaking of a broken DoY apt ^^ =P no actually just do as above mentioned and youll be fine)

Eddie
22-12-03, 02:53
Starter apt is the worse place you can put it.

The password is guessable, as is the location: heck the Navray can point you there.

So yeah, put all you're important gear (keys, backup weapons/imps, trophies, sentimental things, etc.) in an apartment with a real obscure password. (Remember all your owned apartments can be seen by yourself from a citycom)

Eddie

VetteroX
22-12-03, 02:56
often im doing missions for sl/pking in aggie sewers, and as I exit I get warped into someones apt. Myr ule is to kill them, no matter what faction, then hack thier belt. Maybe this will get them to complain and kk will fix the problem. I got a freshly consrtucted 2 slot executioner once, musta been freshly made.

ezza
22-12-03, 03:03
Originally posted by VetteroX
often im doing missions for sl/pking in aggie sewers, and as I exit I get warped into someones apt. Myr ule is to kill them, no matter what faction, then hack thier belt. Maybe this will get them to complain and kk will fix the problem. I got a freshly consrtucted 2 slot executioner once, musta been freshly made.

lol i started doing the opposite, if people spawn into my apartment then i kill em:lol:

Cyphor
22-12-03, 03:11
Originally posted by LTA
yeah sometimes had it where i am running next thing i appear in a lift, enter the apt passy and gr to someone elses apt without moving a finger.... then left there like wtf??!

That bug can be annoying, it happened to my monk once as he was loming, was idle in via 2 then went into sync and ended up in a tg apt, as a cm monk in serious synap from a lom it was fun :)

Also been transported from plaza 1 to a pp3 apt b4, although norm it happens to me when i zone.

greploco
22-12-03, 15:01
hmm, I'll put my stuff in other apartment then

zone and sync bugs are one problem, no good

but what I'm talking about is when you morph into someone else or you open up the goguard and you are looking at someone else's loot

Cyphor
22-12-03, 17:38
ah that only seems to happen to me leaving the crp caves :( although at the start of retail i had a bug like it in the outzone station but that was a year ago :)