PDA

View Full Version : HC tank PA colors!

and1guy
21-12-03, 16:06
everyone wants it... bring the colors back for HC PA's...

Furion
21-12-03, 19:06
sure, but color the spy PAs too, theyre so boring :(

LTA
21-12-03, 19:11
i want my smurf suit back :(

Vid Gamer
21-12-03, 20:45
Yes, I want the piss-yellow Tank PA please. :D

s0apy
21-12-03, 20:54
having 8 different colours for each kind of PA would be a nightmare. it was bad enough when the monk PA came in 8 colours, but all PAs? no thanks.

if you want to be blue, wear the MC PA. i do.

Keiron
21-12-03, 20:56
I would like to see all PA's have different colors (for every level). Such as making Tank H-C PA lvl 1 white, lvl 2 red, lvl 3 yellow, lvl 4 orange (colors are just random, although a orange tank PA would be rather funny)

naimex
22-12-03, 00:11
Originally posted by Keiron
I would like to see all PA's have different colors (for every level). Such as making Tank H-C PA lvl 1 white, lvl 2 red, lvl 3 yellow, lvl 4 orange (colors are just random, although a orange tank PA would be rather funny)

plz make PA 3 red.. i want a red PA :( and i dont wanna gimp myself to use PA4 with current use restrictions.

L0KI
22-12-03, 00:51
This is an idea i had last night...

http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=85429

greploco
22-12-03, 01:01

they don't have to make all the pa vastly different colors

the apu and ppu are already different shades -- just accentuate the shades

do the same for pe and spy armors

wun
22-12-03, 02:38
flash from the past...

http://members.optusnet.com.au/kgodeck/ncscreens/3pas.jpg

Psycho Killa
22-12-03, 02:43
Omg thats an old pick. Haha I wonder who doogie was :p

The pa colors dont seem to apropriate if you ask me. Especialy monk pa. Ppus should be on the lighter shide of the spectrum. Possibly making the highest one white or some light shade of color. While as the Apus I think should be dark possibly black or a very very dark red for the last one.

ezza
22-12-03, 02:46
having read Loki's thread, id say it be cool if we could have faction coloured PA, but hey as im black dragon id be black, you'd never get me out of my PA then:p

if not then i think they should have the colours they used to be, but with faction emblem on the front and back.

so CA would get the set of wings thing that they have, while TG would have the fist etc etc

edit: i want my smurf PA again :(

edit edit: why did they take em away, did a few people complain cos tanks looked like teletubbies or what, moaning bastards taking my loverly PA colors away from me

Shadow Dancer
22-12-03, 02:47
Make APU pa a cool color please instead of poop color.

thx :p

TheDuckMan
22-12-03, 06:29
Maybe when you make a clan, the leader should be able to set the color of the PA's or a letter or logo that goes on the back of them. Probably a letter like AA or something on the back.

naimex
22-12-03, 06:41
Originally posted by TheDuckMan
Maybe when you make a clan, the leader should be able to set the color of the PA's or a letter or logo that goes on the back of them. Probably a letter like AA or something on the back.

It has been discussed before with Clan Tagged or Clan/Faction determined PAs. But no interest were shown by anyone with authority.. not visibly anyways.

but it would pwn soo much...

Clan tagged P***y Powered PowerSuits.

http://www.naimex.dk/nc/pp.jpg