PDA

View Full Version : Scout drones

KimmyG
21-12-03, 02:32
what are some thoughts on giving scout drones some cloak ability at the cost of HP or something.

Ascension
21-12-03, 02:33
Thts actually a Great IDea... 5 Stars:)

Clive tombstone
21-12-03, 02:50
I know, its kinda pointless to have a scout drone thats easy to see, Personally, it should have like a Constant Stealth on it, which would basically make it what it was ment to be

A scout.

g0rt
21-12-03, 03:42
yes

stealth the scout drones, but make truesight sanc unhide them

Resear
21-12-03, 03:45
Best idea ive heard in a long time :)

Psycho Killa
21-12-03, 03:47
Nice I also think scoutdrones should have the ability to see stealthed people and possibly give them a laser pointer (or something similar that can be turned on and off) to point at the stealther.... I dont think it should decloak them but it should just give apus/tanks an idea where to spam aoe.

KimmyG
21-12-03, 03:49
interesting idea pyscho im down with that.

Shadow Dancer
21-12-03, 03:50
Great idea. I've always thought their should be some type of stealth drone as well.

Maybe the stealth drone could fire a very low rof weapon that uncloaks the stealther?

Eledhbrant
21-12-03, 03:52
Cool idea Kimmy, rated it.

And Psychos addition is sweet :D

Psycho Killa
21-12-03, 03:56
That could also work shadow.

Though each drone should only get maybe 3 charges.

Possibly like this...

Scout drone 1 TL 60 Doesnt show in local, 1 Antistealth charge.

Scout drone 2 TL 85 Doesnt show in local, 2 Antistealth charges.

Scout drone 3 Tl 105 Doesnt show in local, 3 Antistealth charges.

Now to fire another stealth charge you would have to fly another drone giving the stealther a chance to find you.

Maybe the lower versions could show up in local if within 5 feet or anything much lower then the current distance.

g0rt
21-12-03, 04:01
Originally posted by Eledhbrant
Cool idea Kimmy, rated it.

And Psychos addition is sweet :D

ele u down with the kimmyg and his WHACK ideas ;d

sex

Shadow Dancer
21-12-03, 04:04
Originally posted by Psycho Killa
That could also work shadow.

Though each drone should only get maybe 3 charges.

Possibly like this...

Scout drone 1 TL 60 Doesnt show in local, 1 Antistealth charge.

Scout drone 2 TL 85 Doesnt show in local, 2 Antistealth charges.

Scout drone 3 Tl 105 Doesnt show in local, 3 Antistealth charges.

Now to fire another stealth charge you would have to fly another drone giving the stealther a chance to find you.

Maybe the lower versions could show up in local if within 5 feet or anything much lower then the current distance.

YES YES YES! That's exactly what I was thinking.

Great minds and all that. :)

\\Fényx//
21-12-03, 04:11
Shadow you tart change your avatar and sig back before people think your a knob, its damn confusing when your drunk and trying to read a converstation by 2 ppl with the same av and sig, and double barrel names O_o

There should be some forum rule about impersonating other posters, things like sigs and av's being the same O_o

Psycho Killa
21-12-03, 04:26
He should get a 1 year ban for indentity theft :p

g0rt
21-12-03, 07:45
yea that is damn confusing

good idea @ pk too

rubaduckythug
21-12-03, 08:36
Good idea. also

Nice I also think scoutdrones should have the ability to see stealthed people and possibly give them a laser pointer (or something similar that can be turned on and off) to point at the stealther....

Good idea it reminds me of how laser guided bombs work ^^, that would or could with the right coding come in a lot of use when bdoy is released and the bombers are out ;)

Myrlin
21-12-03, 08:51
I totally agree. I always thought that anyone who is stealthed should be able to see anyone else that is stealthed. The same would be true for stealthed drones, they should see stealthed runners.

I also like the idea of a way to "tag" stealthed runners, perhaps some kind of flare that shows where the stealthed runner is (similar to the different weapon ideas proposed before). I think that setting off that signal flare should make the drone unstealth so that the enemy has a chance to try to fire on it.

Shadow Dancer
21-12-03, 08:53
Is anyone else hearing strange noises from Rubaducky's sig?

VetteroX
21-12-03, 10:30
good idea, Im up for anything that makes it easier to kill coward stealth spies.

MayhemMike
21-12-03, 10:44
wtf shadow you poser