PDA

View Full Version : patrolling Faction Guards

Ascension
21-12-03, 00:26
Now The Last patch brought a great feature to NC :D Patroling Copbots round the city..

Now i thought about this.. why dont KK make it so faction guards Patrol there HQ/Area.. It would help stop "security Blindspots" where enemies can stand and do what they like..

It would also make the place look a little more busy?

For small HQ's such as NEXT make them walk backwards and fowards outside the HQ? and inside do runs around the HQ?

MB, TH & TG would benefit from this *but have the fixed The door Openings etc?*

Just my thoughts, Comments Please

Q`alooaith
21-12-03, 00:46
It's a nice idea, but for the smaller HQ's ie NExT, Biotech maybe have the faction guard's patrol the whole zone that the HQ is in, so next Faction guard's would patrol Plasa 4, Biotech Via 1, tangent Via 2 or part's of it, Proto plasa 2/via 2

ect. So faction controlled area's would have a few guard's doing a short path outside their HQ, with the one's inside static..

amfest
21-12-03, 00:51
That would be pretty cool ... especially if they reduce number of tsunami and black dragon in pepper park and instead have them patrol areas . . So runners can do the sneak behind their backs ploy. Of course it has to be made sure those patrolling don't text spam but instead Kos if they are facing the runner.

Psycho Killa
21-12-03, 01:45
Would be cool if they made it so you could sneak around well if you know the patrol routes of guards. The faction would still be protected if someone tried to start something with a person or npc but it would give a lone person a nice chance to see some sneaking.

Tratos
21-12-03, 01:54
Very nice idea, especialythe PP i idea to lessen the gaurds(perhaps still have some static gaurds left in PP) and the ones further from the HQ patroling, but the inner-city haveing all exteria gaurds patroling.

~T

ps, i rated 5 stars :angel:

Ascension
21-12-03, 01:54
Originally posted by Psycho Killa
Would be cool if they made it so you could sneak around well if you know the patrol routes of guards. The faction would still be protected if someone tried to start something with a person or npc but it would give a lone person a nice chance to see some sneaking.

Giving Spies N Pe's More reason to use Stealth away from Pvp and PvM.. also Just the risk of Being caught is fun:)

Benjie
21-12-03, 02:00
The pepper park idea sounds a bit like splinter cell/Hitman. :p

Ascension
21-12-03, 02:19
Originally posted by Benjie
The pepper park idea sounds a bit like splinter cell/Hitman. :p

:rolleyes: Lol cumon It would be a realisic idea, and theme setting!

Also the moving NPC's make the city come 2 life:cool: