PDA

View Full Version : Idea about zones

Drake6k
20-12-03, 06:08
I've got an idea about zone lines...

It's a lot to ask for from Neocrons programers but it would be soooo great if you couldnt zone right after you get attacked. Would do wonders in OP wars and Pepper Park. Would even help in Cellars and MB. Make it so you cant zone within 5 seconds of getting hit by a player. Make people fight and not run like pussies back and forth through the zone. When Neptune comes out I'm afraid zone lines will KILL the pvp there.

Yes, No?

.Cyl0n
20-12-03, 06:11
YES :)

only prob i see is ppl gettin shot by the new guards tho =/
that shouldnt count :)

/e damn...5 am.. gotta sleep =/

KramerTheWeird
20-12-03, 06:25
Zone hopping is the worst exploit in this game by far. A lot of people abuse it readily and is the only way they can survive certain situations.

This sounds like a good idea to prevent people from zone hopping, if it was possible.

Dribble Joy
20-12-03, 06:56
Surely if you were being shot constantly, zoning would be impossible? cirtain death is assured.
Zoning to safezones is lame, but going to another anarchy/warzone isn't.
Perhaps if they removed 'zones' alltogether? Make the whole of NC a big mofoing zone, changes to the code so that frame rate doesnt plummet to 1 frame per year would be needed. But would help against that and vehecles.
Syncing might be a problem though...

Shadow Dancer
20-12-03, 07:01
A stealth PE complaining about zoning?

O_o

:p

I vote no. I was going to vote yes, but then I realize it's unfair to people who don't have stealth. I don't see what's so different about stealthing and zoning.

Btw, I thought neptune was going to be NO safezones?

Originally posted by Dribble Joy
Make the whole of NC a big mofoing zone,

:lol:

Tycho C
20-12-03, 07:22
Yay I get to not be a hypocryt and say that zone fighting is ... hmm, how to not be derogitory..... stupid ?

I say removal of safe zones is a good quick fix... although quick fixes in this game tend to be a bad idea. But I think this one deserves an exception.

Drake6k
20-12-03, 08:13
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
A stealth PE complaining about zoning?

I'm a tank now :D so I hate stealth :D good point...