PDA

View Full Version : Rare Pool rubbish

XanX
19-12-03, 22:02
This is a plea to KK to get moving with the weapon changes they were looking at and to remove/change some of the weaps to non-rare equivilents.

This is the idea:

Crap rares that are in the pool are not worth getting, but not just that some of them are never used, period.

So, here are the rares and my suggestions...

Catharsis / Anti buff - Should be shop sold, imho, high tl and sligtly altered mana reqs but long cast

Paw of Tiger / Vein Ripper / Electric Tempest - Again, should be made from shop, these are extremely low TL "rares" which give crap damage, and shouldnt be in the game as rares imo.

0.9 / 1.5 slot enh - Should be dropped as whole, the illegal should stay as is, rare.

Thunderstorm / Thunderbolt - as the highest TL rare freezer(s) that isnt a spell, should be doing rare freezing damage, not the crap all freeze that plagues both these now.

that gets rid of 31 rares from pool, but then that allows other rares to come in as replacements.

Please KK Listen to this and make the right decision, DO SOMETHING WITH THESE RARE ATROCITIES NOW!!!!

kurai
19-12-03, 22:36
I agree with all but the freezers - they should be scrapped entirely.

Omnituens
19-12-03, 22:47
Go HERE (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=84766) and check my post out.

or, alternatly:

Originally posted by Omnituens
the rare part pool needs some serious *ahem* tweaks

like making slot enhancers + ultima mods drop whole
thats -39 parts from the pool

drop the Electric Tempest, change name of Thunderbolt to Electric Tempest (because Electric Tempest is a cooler name :cool: )
theres another -4

drop Crahn Antibuff and Catharsis
thats another -12

amalgamate the the INT based mechina gloves together and the DEX based gloves together
so con+res+poke+HACK(new) = 1 glove
and rep+rec+vhc(new) = 1 glove
theres -12 techs and 2 more skills covered.

there are currently 329 techs in the 'normal' pool

33 Melee
40 Pistol
46 Rifle
35 Heavy (working on that Devourer it 5 tp and Ravager is 6 tp)
72 Psi
40 Imp
39 Mod/slot
18 Drone
6 Tool

with my suggestions, there would be 329-39-4-12-12=262

and i've ADDED new stuff :D

mr murb
19-12-03, 23:00
you forgot drones. I don't see why they are in the rare parts pool

Maarten
20-12-03, 00:05
They are rare drones. They are fine. No need to change the rare drones. Only thing drones need are slots...

Psycho Killa
20-12-03, 00:08
The rare drones are a waste to the tech pool.

Once one person gets it on the server theres no point at all in geting more since u can just buy a stupid bp. The gms should have just sold bps for 100k each one day until someone bought them and started selling them themselves.

No need to croud the pool with something that will never be used. (Your insane if you use the original the way drones drop quicker then a drunken drom.

{MD}GeistDamnit
20-12-03, 00:12
There are a lot more useless rares that could be rid of as well.They should drop full from high level mobs or something.I voted for top option ;)