PDA

View Full Version : (SPOILERS) 20 Ways to get kicked out of Lord Of The Rings Movies

ben77890
19-12-03, 01:07
20 Ways to get kicked out of Lord Of The Rings Movies

1. Stand up halfway through the movie and yell loudly, "Wait... where the hell is Harry Potter?"

2. Block the entrance to the theater while screaming: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" - After the movie, say "Lucas could have done it better."

3. At some point during the movie, stand up and shout: "I must go! Middle Earth needs me!" and run and try to jump into the screen. After bouncing off, return quietly to your seat.

4. Play a drinking game where you have to take a sip every time someone says: "The Ring."

5. Point and laugh whenever someone dies.

6. Ask the nearest ring-nut if he thinks Gandalf went to Hogwarts

7. Finish off every one of Elrond's lines with "Mr. Anderson."

8. When Aragorn is crowned king, stand up and at the top of your lungs sing, "And I did it.... MY way...!"

9. At the end, complain that Gollum was offensive to Ethiopians

10. Talk like Gollum all through the movie. At the end, bite off someone's finger and fall down the stairs.

11. When Shelob appears, pinch the guy in front of you on the back of the neck.

12. Dress up as old ladies and reenact "The Battle of Helms Deep" Monty Python style.

13. When Denethor lights the fire, shout "Barbecue!"

14. Ask people around you who they think is the next "Terminator" sent from the Middle Earth of the future to assassinate Frodo Baggins

15. In The Two Towers when the Ents decide to march to war, stand up and shout "RUN FOREST, RUN!"

16. Every time someone kills an Orc, yell: "That's what I'm Tolkien about!" See how long it takes before you get kicked out of the theatre.

17. During a wide shot of a battle, inquire, "Where's Waldo?"

18. Talk loudly about how you heard that there is a single frame of a nude Elf hidden somewhere in the movie.

19. Start an Orc sing-a-long.

20. Come to the premiere dressed as Frankenfurter and wander around looking terribly confused

dangfoo
19-12-03, 01:12
hahahahahahaha "that's what im Tolkie about" love it :D :D

(edit: SP on Tolkien.. im sutch a friken numb nut at times:rolleyes:)

Nidhogg
19-12-03, 01:39
Please make sure you clearly indicate when a post contains spoilers. :rolleyes:

N

Shadow Dancer
19-12-03, 01:40
rofl

Nidhogg, did YOU get spoiled?

Nidhogg
19-12-03, 01:51
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
rofl

Nidhogg, did YOU get spoiled? I've read the books.

N

Duder
19-12-03, 02:05
Originally posted by Nidhogg
I've read the books.

N

You mean there books of Lord Of the Rings now?

IM SURE THE BOOKS WILL SUCK ASS IF ITS BASED ON THE MOVIE.

Spectra260
19-12-03, 02:06
7. Finish off every one of Elrond's lines with "Mr. Anderson."

hahahahaha

Psyco Groupie
19-12-03, 02:19
SPOILER VETEROX IS A TWAT

Wannabe
19-12-03, 02:23
The books were better as you could go take a break or a smoke when ever you wanted to =)

By the way, I haven't seen the Return of the Kings yet, I've of course read the books (Hobbits, Silmarillion and the three books)
so is it as good as LORT and TTT has been?

// Wannabe

OpTi
19-12-03, 02:27
Originally posted by Wannabe
The books were better as you could go take a break or a smoke when ever you wanted to =)

By the way, I haven't seen the Return of the Kings yet, I've of course read the books (Hobbits, Silmarillion and the three books)

// Wannabe

about 10 times better

Wannabe
19-12-03, 02:40
This will prolly be the last movie I get to see before I go to army.
So don't wanna waste that chance in a bad movie ^^

// Wannabe

Kimiko
19-12-03, 03:04
i have the silmarillion sitting on my shelf - should get around to reading it sometime.

thats some seriously funny stuff. might have to try it :p

jernau
19-12-03, 04:22
People actually finished the Silmarillion?

Revslad
19-12-03, 04:30
I just got back from seeing it , and i must say im fucking impressed, ive been waiting weeks to see this and its well worth it :D

LORD OF THE RINGS > ALL:p

greploco
19-12-03, 04:36
I shit you not, I sat next to some guy who has read all of the books each year since 1980

greploco
19-12-03, 04:38
oh yeah, and it was really facking good, can't say enough about it

it's one of the very very very few movies that gives a really satiflying ending and doesn't feel like they hacked something off in the intereste of time

Revslad
19-12-03, 04:39
lmfao my big bro started crying at the end , but it was kinda happy/sad at the end but you have to be a man and not cry lmfao:p

jernau
19-12-03, 04:46
Originally posted by greploco
I shit you not, I sat next to some guy who has read all of the books each year since 1980

Even that 13 volume set of "crap Tolkien wrote on beermats while pissed in the Sprog and Sparrow"?

He had time for a job?

/edit - The movie totally rocked. I'm gonna see it again rsn.

OpTi
19-12-03, 04:51
Originally posted by Revslad
lmfao my big bro started crying at the end , but it was kinda happy/sad at the end but you have to be a man and not cry lmfao:p

i was soo close to tears for about half the damn film my eyes were killing me, looked across at my mum and her bf and both thier eyes were red too :)

the whole film just oozed with emotion you couldn't help feel attached to all the characters

Q`alooaith
19-12-03, 05:34
Originally posted by ben77890

You mean to say you don't do that all the time... Kill bill was a laugh a miniute for me, Starship Trooper's gave me the giggle's for week's afterward's...

ben77890
19-12-03, 11:24
Originally posted by Duder
You mean there books of Lord Of the Rings now?

IM SURE THE BOOKS WILL SUCK ASS IF ITS BASED ON THE MOVIE.

no you prick, the film is based on the books

steweygrrr
19-12-03, 12:07

Ben.....hint.....sarcasm

Jesterthegreat
19-12-03, 12:29
Originally posted by Wannabe

// Wannabe i have read all the books and seen the first two films... books > films so far

Original monk
19-12-03, 13:12
RUN FORREST RUN, thats what im tolkien about

LOL, now i can go to the bathroom, i pissed my pants laughing o_O

Nightbrother
19-12-03, 13:57
I never could get through Silmarillion, much too confusing for poor old me. I tried twice, though, but couldn't be arsed to continue.

Jesterthegreat
19-12-03, 14:02
Originally posted by Nightbrother
I never could get through Silmarillion, much too confusing for poor old me. I tried twice, though, but couldn't be arsed to continue.

i found that its a very hard read tbh :p

Duder
19-12-03, 14:34

hahahahahha, theres always someone who gets hot and bothered by that!!! :lol:

Menolak
19-12-03, 14:36
18. Talk loudly about how you heard that there is a single frame of a nude Elf hidden somewhere in the movie.

HAHAHAHA
im going too say it when i go see it this week-end... Can stop imagining all JRRT geek choking the chicken in case they can see it well i guess theire already doing it anyway.

You mean to say you don't do that all the time... Kill bill was a laugh a miniute for me, Starship Trooper's gave me the giggle's for week's afterward's...

lol im still laughing at starship troopers.

i have read all the books and seen the first two films... books > films so far
yeah

Jesterthegreat
19-12-03, 14:40
what the hell is that avatar? a deformed Agent Smith? O_o

Dont Mess
19-12-03, 15:50
Originally posted by Revslad

so u cried aswell..........rite

Possessed
19-12-03, 16:47
I've read the Silmarillion twice now... fucking hard book

Yeah and the Trilogy are the best 3 films ever made (going RoTK>TTT>FoTH)

Zanathos
19-12-03, 16:54
HAR HAR!

o_O

/me dont understand # 7

WHERES THE NUDE ELF!?!?!?!?

did you make those up yourself? probably not.

Jesterthegreat
19-12-03, 16:56
Originally posted by Possessed
I've read the Silmarillion twice now... fucking hard book

Yeah and the Trilogy are the best 3 films ever made (going RoTK>TTT>FoTH)

Pulp Fiction > Resivour Dogs > Kill Bill

oh and the first 2 > any LoTR films

wolfwood
19-12-03, 16:57
20 Ways to get kicked out of Lord Of The Rings Movies

1. Stand up halfway through the movie and yell loudly, "Wait... where the hell is Harry Potter?"

2. Block the entrance to the theater while screaming: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" - After the movie, say "Lucas could have done it better."

6. Ask the nearest ring-nut if he thinks Gandalf went to Hogwarts

10. Talk like Gollum all through the movie. At the end, bite off someone's finger and fall down the stairs.

14. Ask people around you who they think is the next "Terminator" sent from the Middle Earth of the future to assassinate Frodo Baggins

15. In The Two Towers when the Ents decide to march to war, stand up and shout "RUN FOREST, RUN!"

16. Every time someone kills an Orc, yell: "That's what I'm Tolkien about!" See how long it takes before you get kicked out of the theatre.

17. During a wide shot of a battle, inquire, "Where's Waldo?"

those are the best ones in my opinion. :D :D :D

*ph33r*
19-12-03, 17:05
3. At some point during the movie, stand up and shout: "I must go! Middle Earth needs me!" and run and try to jump into the screen. After bouncing off, return quietly to your seat.

LMFAO

Quality stuff... even tho I haven't seen a single LOTR film... meh... LOLOLOL ^_____^

Revslad
19-12-03, 18:47
Originally posted by Dont Mess
so u cried aswell..........rite

Nope i didnt cry, i held back the tears lmfao:D

RuriHoshino
19-12-03, 21:14
Reading the forums really is good for something....now I know who it was the blew up my hover after ganking me. :mad:

{MD}GeistDamnit
19-12-03, 23:58
ben if you came up with that your funy as hell :D

Menolak
20-12-03, 04:36
what the hell is that avatar? a deformed Agent Smith?
its agent smith with a christmas hat :)

naimex
20-12-03, 05:00
bAH damn you !!

i cant find neither head or tails in Silmarillion...

read the Hobbit, the trilogy.. and im going to watch the Return of the king on the 30th..

but seriously !! how can you keep track of everything that goes on in Silmarillion ?

god damn ..

to me it feels like reading something a million kids wrote each by themselves about the same topic put together in a book tuned up with fancy words.. =/

Archeus
20-12-03, 13:50
Had to watch the movie with a pack of about 15 morons a few seats down who just wouldn't shut up. People everywhere were telling them to shut up.

The breaking point came when one of the prats takes out a GBA and starts fuking playing it in the theatre. Some guy near him told him to stop, he says "This movie is boring so I'm playing my game" at which point the guy grabbed the GBA and threw it onto the ground breaking it. Everyone clapped. -_- They got thrown out at that stage but not before totally fuking up 90% of the movie.

Going to have to get it on DVD.

Mumblyfish
20-12-03, 18:55
Originally posted by Archeus
Had to watch the movie with a pack of about 15 morons a few seats down who just wouldn't shut up. People everywhere were telling them to shut up.

The breaking point came when one of the prats takes out a GBA and starts fuking playing it in the theatre. Some guy near him told him to stop, he says "This movie is boring so I'm playing my game" at which point the guy grabbed the GBA and threw it onto the ground breaking it. Everyone clapped. -_- They got thrown out at that stage but not before totally fuking up 90% of the movie.

Going to have to get it on DVD.

Jesus. I used to LIKE Ireland.

Now I'm scared to go anywhere near it.

Archeus
20-12-03, 22:02
In general its not that bad.

It is the only second fight break out at a movie. The other time the place was full and some plonker told some guy and his GF to get stuffed when he wouldn't move to the correct seat. Said guy got beaten up.

Boston was the funniest movie theatres, people get up and cheer, boo and applaud while stuff is happening.. very annoying when you want to listen to the movie.