PDA

View Full Version : Plaza 4

Cruzbroker
18-12-03, 16:02
I know there's been a thread about this zone..
I took some pics to see what can be made..

Plaza 4 has it all:
GR & GoGu (http://koti.mbnet.fi/cerberus/kuvat/neocron/plaza4/shot0000.jpg) and shops (http://koti.mbnet.fi/cerberus/kuvat/neocron/plaza4/shot0006.jpg)

Place a ramp down
here. (http://koti.mbnet.fi/cerberus/kuvat/neocron/plaza4/shot0001.jpg)
(the elevator is only way up atm)

Place GR here (http://koti.mbnet.fi/cerberus/kuvat/neocron/plaza4/shot0003.jpg) and here (http://koti.mbnet.fi/cerberus/kuvat/neocron/plaza4/shot0004.jpg).

Place GoGu here (http://koti.mbnet.fi/cerberus/kuvat/neocron/plaza4/shot0005.jpg)
It's next to Cryton's so you could put some parts there..

People should also understand, that IT IS the best place, till the time comes for TH..
(plaza 2) entrace from SUBWAY could help if it was at plaza 4 somewhere...

edit: there's also Yakarma, and ASG, you know it.. via rosso has some armors and heavy weapons that are not sold elsewhere.. there's also some "slots" for GoGus around the center square..

Jesterthegreat
18-12-03, 16:05
you want 3 gr's in 1 small zone?

Cruzbroker
18-12-03, 16:06
Nah, i don't want, i'm suggesting.. (plaza 1 has 2 next to each other...)
one might do, but so it's right in the center. for ppl to see.. the one that it has now, is on the second floor which is a little harder to find..

WebShock
18-12-03, 16:07
plaza 2 does have multiple gr's..

sultana
18-12-03, 16:08
Heh, there's only one gr in all of via's 3 zones... that I know of o_O Even though plaza 4 would be nice, it seems (on uranus at least) that p2 has become a new tradeskilling spot in conjuntion with p1... no faction guards in the zone, except the pp one by the lab, but he's out of the way... and I am pp :lol:

Jesterthegreat
18-12-03, 16:09
Originally posted by sultana
Heh, there's only one gr in all of via's 3 zones... that I know of o_O

the TT HQ one?

thats the only one i can think of off the top of my head

Cruzbroker
18-12-03, 16:11
Plaza 4 has NEXT... allied to most, and they still not shooting.. so it doesn't matter..
(I haven't yet been shot at plaza 1)

sultana
18-12-03, 16:11
Originally posted by Jesterthegreat
the TT HQ one?

thats the only one i can think of off the top of my head
Yep, that's it... though addmittadly, it gives you easy access to all three zone from there....

BiTeMe
18-12-03, 16:38
I would like an easy way to get to plaza 4 from plaza 2 or 3 without running though plaza 1.
The guards do sometimes KoS people in plaza 1 without warning as I have been killed (got shot running though so I started to hide behind a post so they couldn't shoot me....unfortunatly the post seemed to ally with the guards and let the bullets hit me o_O )
Think about the low level people who if they want to go from plaza 2 to plaza 4 have to crawl their way with minimal dex/agl through plaza 1 to the plaza 4 entrance praying all the time they don't die.

I don't think the plaza 1 changes are quite what I had imagined and TBH I don't think it's changed the game for the better in any way as it's still a safe zone.
The only thing it did was piss people off who had logged off in plaza 1 before the official warning and logged on after the patch, only to die surrounded by a crowd of greedy belt hackers hanging around in plaza 1.

Duder
18-12-03, 19:19
Make Plaza 1 have guards that KOS any enemy of CA without any warnings.

Wilco
18-12-03, 22:21
Duder, the ones in front of Medicare and CA-HQ ARE KOS for all CA-enemies...
Depending on where the just are, it's quite possible that they aquire you as their target, when you want to cross from Plaza-2 to Plaza-4
(Plaza-2 / Plaza-3 has a direct connection, so you don't need to cross Plaza-1).

BiTeMe, simply walk through the PP-lab ... (i don't have all enemy-friend-neutral settings for the factions at hand, but you should either be able to walk through Plaza-1 or use the Lab to come through ViaRosso to reach Plaza-4...

Did it from day one of the CA-NPC-exploiters in Plaza-1 (shooting at me while i can't shoot back is a friggin exploit in my eyes [Copbots & negative SL are another thing and IMO ok])...
***I want MINES*** (Luring them into death is the only possibility a Spy has to overcome those damn godlike 120/120 Guards)

A GR in Plaza-4 would be nice, but isn't really important. Just come through the GR near TT-HQ in VR3(?)...

Just my 2c, Wilco

Q`alooaith
18-12-03, 23:52
Originally posted by Wilco
A GR in Plaza-4 would be nice,

there's already a GR in plasa 4, and has been for a very long time..

Heavyporker
19-12-03, 00:01
good lord... 3 grs in one zone. Even I would say that's excessive.

more gogos aren't needed, not after the additions.

I don't know about that placement of that ramp. I'd suggest stairs, a narrow one... Very narrow.

But yes... a subway link would be interesting.

I want to suggest a extra meter of separation between each level so it's easier to get off the lift at the second level.

I had suggested making a connection to the subway in Plaza Four - either a connection THROUGH the lifts (you know, like the pepper park subway) or maybe a door-linked zone point (you know, like the hatch-linked zone point one uses to zone into the sewers or storage halls, like using the cave mouth to zone into cave, not hard at all) to just a small room below ground level - just ride lift down, then walk forward about 10 meters or so, then zone into the subway stop proper. Enough room to walk around and ride lift back up to ground level if you didn't mean to go to subway access point (again, more separation between levels suggested so easier to get off lift at proper level). It could be like a really small station - Just enough room for a cab to stop and open the door. A ladder down and under the subway so you can walk over to the other side of railings.

Spectra260
19-12-03, 00:08
this would foil KK's plans to keep anti-city factions out of the main trading center in NC, they would have to put CA gaurds all over p4 then too.

Heavyporker
19-12-03, 00:12
spectra... what would?

P2 has subway access and ZERO faction guards except that one PP guy thats even netural to TG!!!!

At least P4 has a stronger faction presence, and at least those guys are on the ground floor to make sure that protopharma and TGs don't get TOO uppity. With the gr on second level, it means it damn safe to tradeskill there. AND there's two sewerr/cellars for noobs to level. Both from spitting distance of a citycom.

Spectra260
19-12-03, 00:15
Originally posted by Heavyporker
spectra... what would?

P2 has subway access and ZERO faction guards except that one PP guy thats even netural to TG!!!!

At least P4 has a stronger faction presence, and at least those guys are on the ground floor to make sure that protopharma and TGs don't get TOO uppity. With the gr on second level, it means it damn safe to tradeskill there. AND there's two sewerr/cellars for noobs to level. Both from spitting distance of a citycom.

im not disagreeing with you, i actaully think it is a better place for the main trading center in the game, but the point of the KOS gaurds being ONLY in plaza 1 is because its the main area of the game.

if this new place became the center of attention then there would be gaurds all over it too...

doesnt really matter though

Heavyporker
19-12-03, 00:19
nah. If if there were too many PP and TGs in Plaza Four, NExt'd just hire a couple more guards and put them around the sides of the NExT HQ to ensure its security.

I only wish that the NExT guards and subway guys had batons (baseball bats). Somehow... it seems so damn appropriate to me. And it'd be like insta-kill to PPUs :P

Wilco
19-12-03, 00:44
Originally posted by Q`alooaith
there's already a GR in plasa 4, and has been for a very long time..
Args... of course... Highwatch Road.. it's even in one of the threadstarters pictures! *d'oh*