PDA

View Full Version : I'm to uber. droner rank question (with pict)

mr murb
18-12-03, 05:57
Is this as high as a spy can get? 91/xx ?
Since the punisher is the highest spy TL weapon in the game.
The 91 part, I know I could raise the xx if I did some more killing.
(and yes I have drone boost 3 on me)

What is the best rank to be to level at the graves?
I took out some drone imps to lower mine but then I do less damage to the poor snakes.
Before I could get 89/xx with self drone boost 1 with bp made rare punisher drones. Now I am down to 77/xx

Also melee spys are fun.
Graves is mind numbingly boring.
We need armor for melee spies!
On top of armor for droner spies!

http://www.waaazup.com/users/quintrill/rank drone.jpg

I can take them. (plus there are some aggressors out of view)
I don't know why there was a thread about the butchees and hurlers being to strong.
I did ok with them.

http://www.waaazup.com/users/quintrill/hurlers alive.jpg

different time, same night, same result. better picture.

http://www.waaazup.com/users/quintrill/hurlers dead.jpg

Shadow Dancer
18-12-03, 06:34
I think melee spy should be made viable. They could do heavy duty damage. Maybe make it so that they can stealth attack. I don't know, maybe if they attack someone who has no weapon equipped, they do MASSIVE damage. That could be considered stealth attack.

naimex
18-12-03, 07:05
even tho it seems that you cap your drone pretty well, i do believe that higher statted / slotted weapons do increase rank above lower statted / slotted so if this is correct from me, then a 5 slotted 120 all over should increase your rank even if you cap the weapon fully as it is.. but im not totally sure on this..

but still 91/66 is pretty darn big rank for a droner imo.

Mirco
18-12-03, 12:55
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
I think melee spy should be made viable. They could do heavy duty damage. Maybe make it so that they can stealth attack. I don't know, maybe if they attack someone who has no weapon equipped, they do MASSIVE damage. That could be considered stealth attack.

To my knowledge the use of swords and other melee weapons range from the ones that need alot of strength and usually lacks finesse to the ones requiring alot more technique and dexterity. I can`t see any problems with having melee weapons that require more agility and dex than strength.

Major Pain
18-12-03, 17:43
Even if you capp the Punisher i think you can get a slighlty higher rank if you would have launched an rare version of it. Ive heard you can get 92/xx, maybe higher, not sure.

JiNxY
18-12-03, 17:59
http://80.7.126.48/olly/neocron/rank.jpg

thats with a perfect punisher.

dr.fish
18-12-03, 20:08
edited delete

Psyco Groupie
18-12-03, 20:14
your rank will continue to go up until you cap frequency, im not certain if it keeps going up after that!

Castro
18-12-03, 20:22
I have a droner too on saturn, I d like to know how did you do too get 40 in strenght and in constitution thx

ServeX
18-12-03, 20:24
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
*great* idea.

Psyco Groupie
18-12-03, 20:24
cos hes using a crap imp setup ;)

mr murb
18-12-03, 21:02
Originally posted by Castro
I have a droner too on saturn, I d like to know how did you do too get 40 in strenght and in constitution thx

took out drone imps. put in str, melee, and bone imps then lommed enough transport to melee to cap weapons then I went out and killed stuff. (plus missions for psi)
Hence the picture of me with a face scatcher killing the hurlers.
Also had a construct 3 in so I could wear the heavy fire belt to protect me form the cyclops.
I had no force resist but I didn't have to much problems. I could out heal most anything I tried to kill.
But then again I really never killed monsters above rank 50.
I also liked using cheap imps because I didn't really care to much if I got pk'ed. I had nothing of value on me.
I thought I would be killed a lot more than I was.
But my rank was to low as a melee spy for most epic kills.
I kept it low so I would get money and loot.
And the other benifit of not caring if I died.
I made a lot of money whoring myself out for epic kills.
A lot of people got proto chips because of me.

It was slow but more fun than the graves.

capped psi, then con, then str, then I put my drone imps back in.