PDA

View Full Version : Remove TS from entrance

BombShell
18-12-03, 04:42
OK OK. this is not about me but for everyone else so here goes.

I was coming from nf were i logged last night and then got to pp entance and saw a died nub so i said to my self y is their a nub on the floor so as i stood their to see whos this guy is.

and then I hear Phew phew phew and green flying every where. and me shitting in my pants goin wtf is goin on i finally see this tank shooting at me but with no skill missing every shot. as i dodge and weave across then at the last sec i pulled my libbie out to own his ass. he then got wasted from the ts guard right in front of me.

as i was like @@ omg i ran for my life from that ary same ts guard as he spotted me excaping with most of my life i thought bak to that tank and started balling in tires thinking omg ownage that guy attacked me just to die from a NPC. like not even in a sec.

So i hav to say this from the people remove the ts guards at entrance. theirs mroe ways into pp so dont worry about camping :)

Spectra260
18-12-03, 05:19
did you ever think he was meaning to miss you?

i do that all the time, and for some reason people are dumb and take it seriously and try and kill meo_O

but yes the gaurds need to be removed from there...im TS and ive been killed by them 5+ times already...

-=Bl@de=-
18-12-03, 05:38
got my vote, either that or at least lower the power on them. Im sick of my ppu being taken down by em

Revslad
18-12-03, 05:40
Yeah get rid of those fuckers, ive died far to many times from them running out of pp1..:(

i say replace them with those cool looking dead bodies give it the feel of a fighting atmosphere:D

BombShell
18-12-03, 05:46
Originally posted by Spectra260
did you ever think he was meaning to miss you?

i do that all the time, and for some reason people are dumb and take it seriously and try and kill meo_O

but yes the gaurds need to be removed from there...im TS and ive been killed by them 5+ times already...

yes i do he was red :) unless u hav to say anything about that :)

Q`alooaith
18-12-03, 05:58
I'd suggest giving the faction guard's modifyed copbo script's, say shoot anyone who pull's a weapon type jobby, note not shooting low SL people but still trashing the trouble maker's, since they are trying to keep pepper park safe so people can use their club's and buy drug's..

Tycho C
18-12-03, 06:16
Yay. I get to be the first person to say that they need to stay.

I'm TS. I'll take any edge I can get to make my home turf NOT a Fking war zone.

While it does provide plenty of action, I feel that most people learn to run after the death.

g0rt
18-12-03, 06:45
You get a long sync, and you are dead. No question.

This should be addressed

Tycho C
18-12-03, 06:54
Already a thread a bit lower.

A long sync in PP means a probable death for most people anyway now, cause it's a war zone. The guards help keep this down.

I vote the guards stay. You have your guards, we have ours. If you didn't zone fight to the safe zone you might not have this problem. :p

g0rt
18-12-03, 07:12
where are my guards? all FAR FAR away from the zone line.

gg

BombShell
18-12-03, 07:47
Originally posted by g0rt

gg

am right here :)

and thats how it should be for all

Q`alooaith
18-12-03, 08:43
Originally posted by g0rt

gg

*point's to TG* They anit far from the zone line's..

trigger hurt
18-12-03, 10:59
g0rt isnt TG.

Nor are half the people who posted in this thread. I wouldn't have a problem with it if the long syncs into pepper could be fixed. At least then, I might have a chance to tuck tail and run...but what am I thinking...these things do more damage than a copbot.

I am not sure how it can be justified to have faction gaurds be that powerful, but eh...whatever.

Just today at cycrow, a TG gaurd was killing a grim chaser from about 300 yards away. Each fusion ball did 510 damage to the mob.

That's nukkin futs.

Stigmata
18-12-03, 11:07
they dont attack me, but yeah they are abit insane with the BD killing.

Went in yesterday to see about 4 or 5 tbc dead from fighting with one enemy and 2 guards jumped into the fight.

Just tone down the faction guards, problem solved.

If you move the guards from the entrance it will just encourage more zone laming

Sefran
18-12-03, 11:17
Yeah remove from zone borders , i wouldnt like to crash in front of one while zoning...

g0rt
18-12-03, 11:38
Originally posted by Q`alooaith
*point's to TG* They anit far from the zone line's..

like trigger said im not TG im BD. and the BD guards in pp2 are a nice ways away from the zone line. yet the TS guards in pp1 are RIGHT THERE, long sync = deaht

ruins pp1

BombShell
18-12-03, 21:50
new problem. soulclusters seem to make ts guards anul and sc's dont hav to attack then and when guards go anul thay kill anything insight. now once u zone from a bunch of campers ur screwed off the bat no chance at all. cant go in buffed with out being wasted in 3 secs. remove the guards fron the entrance everyother placements r fine.

Psyco Groupie
18-12-03, 21:53
stop zone hugging and remove your weener from the shrinkwrap for fucks sake pepper isnt the be all and end all of neocron.

:rolleyes:

Archeus
18-12-03, 21:54
why not just use the Hovercab station to get around?

BombShell
18-12-03, 21:58
Originally posted by Psyco Groupie
stop zone hugging and remove your weener from the shrinkwrap for fucks sake pepper isnt the be all and end all of neocron.

:rolleyes:

hehe dont know about u i was owning on my little PE killed apu almost kille dhybrid before he zoned and left beating a pe and tnak at same time. and harrassed a ppu.

i gotl iek all of them to half life before ts guards flip and chace me out with full life only way i can live from them. apu and hybrid thought posion would hurt me and pe and tank had no aim since it takes actuall skill to use a gun.

so it snot me running away its them using the guards aginst me

BombShell
18-12-03, 21:59
Originally posted by Archeus
why not just use the Hovercab station to get around?

for one i hav to go and kill them and their camping at the entrance were guards r so i hav to go fight them anyways.

BombShell
18-12-03, 22:35
well something new how about we put ca guards on the other side so ts wont get away.

but ts isnt the problem its CM zoning all the time since their allies to TS making it pointless for me to follow them

wut am actally proposeing is removing guards from those border lines.

guards shouldnt be next to zones just about a corner away i would say. its almost no diffrent then compots and most of the peeps that like them their r allies to them. so its really bias.

just remove them enough were their not in site of zones we the people should handle the zoneing even if their was 7 peeps on the other side is till ran throu. with some nices buffs or if i dont want to fight them ill go around.

so wut it really comes down to is do u hav the balls to zone.

icarium
18-12-03, 22:47
oh look (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=85097) more morons

if you dont want to get shot dont come into TS territory, this is like me moaning about getting shot for going in CA HQ. stfu, if you cant find anywhere else to "fight" that makes you an imbecile, it doesnt make the guards a problem

BombShell
18-12-03, 22:52
Originally posted by icarium
oh look (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=85097) more morons

if you dont want to get shot dont come into TS territory, this is like me moaning about getting shot for going in CA HQ. stfu, if you cant find anywhere else to "fight" that makes you an imbecile, it doesnt make the guards a problem

HAHA u dont get it do u. its not getting shot thats scaryme i dontmind if 10 ts comes and own me its fuken soulcusters making ts guards go anul so if i even zone i get killed that first sec. now tell me something is that odd or wut. and pz3 is ca zone u dont belong their either if ur ts so i wouldnt talk.

and wut ur saying its like me goin into ts hq and getting shot u r not making a bit of since in ur arguement u shouldnt even be in plaza zones.

this is not hq's this is zones

icarium
18-12-03, 22:54
Originally posted by BombShell
HAHA u dont get it do u. its not getting shot thats scaryme i dontmind if 10 ts comes and own me its fuken soulcusters making ts guards go anul so if i even zone i get killed that first sec. now tell me something is that odd or wut. and pz3 is ca zone u dont belong their either if ur ts so i wouldnt talk.

and wut ur saying is my goin into ts hq and getting shot u r not making a bit of since in ur arguement u shouldnt even be in plaza zones.

i cant be bothered getting into a discussion with you if you cant be bothered to type properly, or in fact make any sense at all.

BombShell
18-12-03, 22:56
i cant be bothered getting into a discussion with you if you cant be bothered to type properly, or in fact make any sense at all.

agin HAHA u got nothin to say other then this shit. am right u are talking about fuken hqs and am tlkaing about zones how does that arguement stand on ur account.

icarium
18-12-03, 22:59
, if you cant find anywhere else to "fight" that makes you an imbecile, it doesnt make the guards a problem

;)

BombShell
18-12-03, 23:02
OKok so wut kk put ca guards infront of pz3 enteance just right their when u zone. and BD at pp2 just right their were u zone not around the corner just right their were u zone.

now tell me the only safe way is throu subway y should ts be limited just to subway when their appys r in pp2

the thing is pp1 is a high traffic zone nf and the entering of pz 1

so how do u feel is ts was surrounded liek that.

BombShell
18-12-03, 23:11
anyone else got anything to say 10 mins later