PDA

View Full Version : Shotgun!

Clive tombstone
18-12-03, 01:17
OK, I may be playing Halo too much, or this is one of my best ideas ever (aside from the Gasoline powerd toothbrush :eek: )
Anywho like I was saying I was playing halo and I noticed something while reading the neocron manual and driving a warthog at the same time, and I saw in the manual a pic where 3 people are in a 4x4, a driver, a guy in a turret, and low and behold a Guy using a pistol from the passenger possition!

I wasnt sure if the guy was just clipping through the car or not, but I thought that was tight! Why cant we have the ablity to gun from passenger seat in 4x4's? It would be pretty cool.

nother thing is I see a Spy in the turret seat of the 4x4. I didnt know they could gun those (befor patch)

I want some reasponses please?

g0rt
18-12-03, 01:22
a+ idea

Clownst0pper
18-12-03, 01:24
Well, in the passenger seat you can aim, but sadly you cannot fire. And if that did occur they would make it so once inside the vehicle you are able to take dmg, not the entire vehicle takes it for you.

It should be brought in yes, no doubt.

@KK, Why can't spys have jetpacks?:D

nonamebrandeggs
18-12-03, 01:48
Originally posted by g0rt
a+ idea

a+ idea = sex

Yeah I like it :D, I want my spy to get some vehicle action, tanks should be too stupid to gun em ;).

Psyco Groupie
18-12-03, 01:54
if u can be hit and the jeep doesnt take any damage then what is the point of being in the jeep ?

driving by may be fun but it will probably keep u in the mobs 'view' for longer therefore getting you killed

good idea, not quite as dumb as the jetpacks but leads to imbalance and not much else all the same

:rolleyes: O_o :angel:

Clive tombstone
18-12-03, 03:24
Well if you want to know EXACTLY what I mean, play halo online, get in the passenger seat of a warthog, and shoot away while somone is driving. thats what im talkin about, I mean, yah there has to be SOME sorta damage absorbtion from being in the vehicle, and you can be just no protection at all from being in a vehicle, so there would have to be some sort of balance