PDA

View Full Version : Tangent NDA Returns

Mr Friendly
18-12-03, 00:12
dunno bout the new tank-o-cron thing, but heck yeah its bout time the tangent NDA came back to Pluto!! :D
http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/fallenwraith14/NDA.jpg

oooooooo yeaahh

Ascension
18-12-03, 00:15
I dunno why but tht makes me happy?!?:confused:

*ph33r*
18-12-03, 00:16
Go super nameless people! ^____________^

Jest
18-12-03, 00:20
Bastards, I change from FA to BD and they change from CA to TT. :mad: :p

t0tt3
18-12-03, 00:21
still all PPUs on pluto couldnt make them win :D

Yaaaaay for FF and thier true allies "turrets" :p

Phlith
18-12-03, 00:24
haha thats uber, once at gravis not long ago, our tanks were aoe'ing, and behind them was uho with his uber rocket pistol, hes got class :p

Barak
18-12-03, 00:29
yay im the pe at the back.. famous at last.. ahem..

yeah good fight.. part from my fekkin PC being shite :(

petek480
18-12-03, 00:40
Originally posted by t0tt3
Yaaaaay for FF and thier true allies "turrets" :p
We all know the real hero there is the ug zone line you guys use to zone back and forth while dropping turrets. Without that all of this couldn't be possible.

Phlith
18-12-03, 01:03
"I would like to thank the HEW shop, Lore, my barterskill, and Medicare for providng the drugs to use stealth 2, wihout you guys it wouldn't be possbiel" pfft keep it ingame ^^

t0tt3
18-12-03, 01:05
Originally posted by petek480
We all know the real hero there is the ug zone line you guys use to zone back and forth while dropping turrets. Without that all of this couldn't be possible.

Yea aladin worked hard to place them :D but hey...
Anything goes in love and war ;)

Cant say that some clan sucked or we pwns whole pluto.
The thing was we where lucky and how many attacking clans can invade with loads of PPUs on both entrance at the same time..

And I know the hardest part is to attack but major of all PPU:s that where in that zone atm where truly the best PPU:s on the whole server....

That just showed that we really needed those turrets and badly.
Maybe I gonna see a NERF THE TURRETS thread soon :lol:

petek480
18-12-03, 01:07
Originally posted by Phlith
"I would like to thank the HEW shop, Lore, my barterskill, and Medicare for providng the drugs to use stealth 2, wihout you guys it wouldn't be possbiel" pfft keep it ingame ^^
Sorry my friend but all those things aren't nothing compared to your uber zoning skills, thats where all the skill comes from.

Phlith
18-12-03, 01:10
I'm just kidding Pete, I wasn't even at the fight, I've never been in a fight where we've zone/stealth dropped turrets, but I'm not denying that because I know we've probably done it before. And yes it is indeed very pathetic if what your saying is true....

Candaman
18-12-03, 01:12
NERF TEH TURRETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but gf that was longer than usual and ppu'ing is now uber boring in fites waiting for 96 million hours for rez and then when u get para'd u get indented into the ground and are definately not moving anywhere. NERF TEH PARA AND NERF TEH FLAMER

.Cyl0n
18-12-03, 01:39
<3 pete :D

and WB NDA ! :)

.cy

Shadow Dancer
18-12-03, 01:56
Is NDA(TT) gonna merge with NDA(CA)?

Jest
18-12-03, 02:03
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
Is NDA(TT) gonna merge with NDA(CA)? Well they are both led by Fenix (TT) and Fenix. (CA) so probably haha.

Phlith
18-12-03, 02:14
I thought the TT NDA was led by Anima?

Jest
18-12-03, 02:17
Originally posted by Phlith
I thought the TT NDA was led by Anima? I think it is "co-lead," anyways Fenix is at spot 15.

Phlith
18-12-03, 02:19
Oh, my bad. Alteast I don't stare at the citycom... :p

Mr Friendly
18-12-03, 02:21
no offence but personally i think that NDA is basically gunna be much diff in OP battles now & Anima & the old skool nda guys are gunna be the ones doin that.........so in my opinion, i dont feel Fenix should deserve the title of NDA leader :)
after all, Centuri did leave the ownership of the clan to Anima :)

\\Fényx//
18-12-03, 02:30
Originally posted by Mr Friendly
no offence but personally i think that NDA is basically gunna be much diff in OP battles now & Anima & the old skool nda guys are gunna be the ones doin that.........so in my opinion, i dont feel Fenix should deserve the title of NDA leader :)
after all, Centuri did leave the ownership of the clan to Anima :)

Anima's rank 15, im rank 14 as coleader

Anima first left the game before cent did so fuck knows how cent give anima leadership :confused:

The TT NDA is because some of the old NDA members didnt wanna goto CA plus NDA doesent fit in CA, So we moved back to TT, plus we get to kill them dirty FA again aswell ;) :p

The members in the TT NDA are the same ones that were in the CA NDA, Plus some that have come back after a few months break from the game

Shadow Dancer
18-12-03, 02:32
Neocron DEFENSE agency doesn't fit into CA?

IF it's TT, you should call yourself Neocron Supply Agency. :p

SovKhan
18-12-03, 02:35
and you think to much SD.

\\Fényx//
18-12-03, 02:37
Neocron DEFENSE agency doesn't fit into CA?

IF it's TT, you should call yourself Neocron Supply Agency. :p

NDA's always been TT, Only reason we moved to CA was cause PIMP was one of our main enemies back then, but they dissapeared, and FA became hostil again while in CA, Weve moved back to TT so we can kill the FA etc, so that DarK arent red to us anymore which was confusing for OP wars when fighting together etc, its just sods fuckin law that PIMP have reappeared, bastids :p :angel:

Shadow Dancer
18-12-03, 02:38
Too bad. Fighting 2 tangent clans= too many SL hits :(

petek480
18-12-03, 02:38
Fighting two tangent clans in pp = your fault

SovKhan
18-12-03, 02:39

try being dark or ff were green to one another. factionwise anyway.

ServeX
18-12-03, 02:40
Originally posted by .Cyl0n
<3 pete :D

i still think hes the lameness =p

Shadow Dancer
18-12-03, 02:41
Fighting two tangent clans in pp = your fault

That makes no sense. They attack us and we attack them.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by SovKhan
try being dark or ff were green to one another. factionwise anyway.

I know. And then there's the whole allies and turret thing. If you have allies that are friends(not same faction) then you can't use turrets to attack the enemy clan who's "allied" to you as a faction.

Blah

petek480
18-12-03, 02:41
Originally posted by ServeX
i still think hes the lameness =p
Anyone that won't join your clan lame?

ServeX
18-12-03, 02:42
too bad i dont lead a clan anymore lol

petek480
18-12-03, 02:42
That makes no sense. They attack us and we attack them.

:rolleyes:

Sorry my mistake, with you zoning every 2 seconds I can't keep track of whos attacking and whos not.

Jest
18-12-03, 02:43
Haha geez Pete who pissed in your Cheerios this morning? :p

Psycho Killa
18-12-03, 02:43
This almost makes me wanna play on pluto :(

ServeX
18-12-03, 02:44
psycho you r0x =)

Shadow Dancer
18-12-03, 02:45
*i'm trying to derail the thread by instigating trouble, once again*

Anyways, Psycho you should come back to pluto man. :)

ServeX
18-12-03, 02:46
yea, if you come back i'll sex0r you :0

Jest
18-12-03, 02:46
Originally posted by Psycho Killa
This almost makes me wanna play on pluto :( Seriously PK you should, my clan went BD we could actually fight on the same team for once. :p

t0tt3
18-12-03, 02:56
hmm it sucks to be FF and try to kill Dark... ooh allied oooh noo dont hammer my own PPU doh! oooh a dark nooooo its a DROM!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah NERF !!!!!!!!!11111oneone

eeeh what? Make the war situation good "make a war sign over or anywhere the name is beside the facion"

The Crahn Sect
Dark (war) or up near the faction so you can see it easy.

The game is about OP:s and war against other clans and factions so just implant it ffs KK :rolleyes:

SovKhan
18-12-03, 02:59
Originally posted by t0tt3
hmm it sucks to be FF and try to kill Dark... ooh allied oooh noo dont hammer my own PPU doh! oooh a dark nooooo its a DROM!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah NERF !!!!!!!!!11111oneone

eeeh what? Make the war situation good "make a war sign over or anywhere the name is beside the facion"

The Crahn Sect
Dark (war) or up near the faction so you can see it easy.

The game is about OP:s and war against other clans and factions so just implant it ffs KK :rolleyes:

i think what your trying to say is when clans are at war make there clan names red to you. so you dont lose sl. if thats what you said then i agree.

t0tt3
18-12-03, 03:00
Originally posted by SovKhan
i think what your trying to say is when clans are at war make there clan names red to you. so you dont lose sl. if thats what you said then i agree.

Thnx I am just upset saw a drom :rolleyes:

RayBob
18-12-03, 04:35
I love this game. A fun 5 hours of fighting and even though FF won everytime but the last, I still had a blast. They can use all the turrets they want; I don't care. It's fun to have the action again. Everybody drops turrets...who cares.

btw...the real reason we moved back to TT is to kill Trillian. :D

deac
18-12-03, 09:38
hahaha in the jeriko fight i rezzed one of our apus with no sd running and a dark apu was kneeling next to me for sd :D

hawr hwar onze the rezz was done i parashocked and dmg boosted him :D

YoDa-UK
18-12-03, 13:17
lol deac, i bet its confusing at times too fighting dark, but not everyone likes FF, go figure :p

Anyway yeah NDA is back, in the past 2 days we have had about 10 hours of op fights, mainly just over jeriko, which we claim now, funny thing was last night we was grouping up to take another op when jeriko gave the hack msg, sods law lol

I must admit dropping turrets MID battle pisses me off, dropping them at the start is good, but im just as guilty of that fact, but only difference was when i dropped a gat it was to end the fight, not to reinforce turrets we had blown up lol

I must admit you guys must be paying out a fortune to place all them turrets like that, i think i took out about 5 gats before you placed another 5 in front of me, i shouted over TS, heal me im going to take these ones out :), then i got debuffed and well, soaking up the sun again lol

It has been good action i must admit, and spirit have shown us they fight very well and fairly, we will show them the same, which makes it even better :)

And yes im leader of TT nda, fenix is co-leader, due to the fact he was leader of CA nda, and before you all ask i don't know if pol or cent are coming back, pol did mention something about DOY and making sure his ppu didn't get deleted, so who knows.

Anyway back to the fighting ingame.

deac
18-12-03, 14:15
yeap it was a fun fight, but lets try and keep it a bit more even? 22vs9 isnt really fair.... or if you do bring that many ppl dont cry when we outnummber you.

Really if you bring 3 clans, its only going to have to force us to run around and hack those clans ops to get a 1v1 fight... ie less fighting more running around.

Well lets see how things shapes up tonight ^^

ps. good thing I just bought 1k of psi3 boosters :D oh and we used 1.2 mills on turrets, well spent cash :D

\\Fényx//
18-12-03, 17:16
Ive used nearly 300 psi boosters in 2 days :|

and you say 22 vs 9 but you forgot its 9 with 50 turrets :p

t0tt3
18-12-03, 21:45
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
Ive used nearly 300 psi boosters in 2 days :|

and you say 22 vs 9 but you forgot its 9 with 50 turrets :p

wonder why :rolleyes:

You got spanked thw first time came back with 2 more clans to help you out and still whines.. and that you call us lame when you did the same thing the night before...

BUT we didnt gather 2 other clans to help us to justify that action ^^

Still a good fight :p

Darkborg
18-12-03, 21:52
GOOD fight hell Yea

man i went from were holding them to theyre through 4 or 5 times during the last time we defended. I still get a buzz from remembering it.
Boy that was fun.
rezzing and immediately getting a damn melee tank in my face was also fun (anima) that was one thing i really didnt expect;) .

kurai
18-12-03, 23:58
Originally posted by YoDa-UK
It has been good action i must admit, and spirit have shown us they fight very well and fairly, we will show them the same, which makes it even better :) I had difficulty seeing that so far tonight, but I shall put it down to youthful exuberance of a freshly (re)formed clan for now ...

I'll refrain from saying more until things settle down a bit ;)

deac
19-12-03, 00:10
Originally posted by kurai
I had difficulty seeing that so far tonight, but I shall put it down to youthful exuberance of a freshly (re)formed clan for now ...

I'll refrain from saying more until things settle down a bit ;)

ill have to agree today they "only" had ss, ssi and dark to help em....

petek480
19-12-03, 00:19
Originally posted by deac
ss and ssi are one clan and we didn't have dark helping us.

Shadow Dancer
19-12-03, 00:19
Originally posted by deac

Oh c'mon deac, comments like this is what derails threads and turns them into flamefests and then Nid comes and says "keep it in game" then closes it.

Marneus Calgar
19-12-03, 00:39
RAWR... look at me... I'm the sexy tank NOT in PA... getting healed cuse I'm weak :(

\\Fényx//
19-12-03, 00:41
cmon Deac DarK wernt involved, mayhemmike was passing at tezla, came to talk to us, was a asshat and we killed him untill he left :p

afaik there was a total of 6 SS/SSi there and their effectively the same clan aswell, FF have also taken PIMP with them on occasions aswell, its a catch22 situation one clan brings allies so the other does, shit happens, good fights tho overall :) its just suprising how you guys have got enough space in yer gogo's for turrets :p mine are always full :lol:

Shadow Dancer
19-12-03, 01:14
FF have also taken PIMP with them on occasions aswell,

One occasion. ;)

solling
19-12-03, 05:12
one occation vs NDA doing it every time

still was a good long fight

solling
19-12-03, 05:14
sorry for double posting

i have to ask tho why bring SSI at all ?

u have the same numbers online we had and u had the op thus the turrets :eek:

ZigZag
19-12-03, 07:37
Well most ppl were kinda sad to see NDA core ppl leave a while ago. No clue why u think u need so many ppl v 8 or 10 but im sure u will grow in confidence.

petek480
19-12-03, 07:45
Originally posted by ZigZag
Well most ppl were kinda sad to see NDA core ppl leave a while ago. No clue why u think u need so many ppl v 8 or 10 but im sure u will grow in confidence.
Well we wouldn't need so many people if you guys were'nt so lame. For example, today at gabs we had probably like 15-20 and I'm not so sure how many you had since you keep zoning ug. Anyways the whole time you guys would just zone from the ug shoot a few people drop a few turrets and then zone back ug when you got low on hlt. It's very hard to fight against someone who does that so if you want us not to use allies then you're gonna have to stop doing lame crap like that.

solling
19-12-03, 08:34
well pete we learn that tactic from SS and stealth + turrets from NDA

anyways u had more then 20 guys BRTF SS SSI NDa and even some dark i mean come on if u have over 2 times our number what do u expect us standing saying waaaaaaaaaa cuz u zerg us no we fight back with any means possible if u an zerg we can turrets drop etc

Ferabukoo
19-12-03, 08:41
you learned it from us... sweet

such a jackass... let me take a bloody shit all over ff again.. makes me feel better

petek480
19-12-03, 08:46
Originally posted by solling

anyways u had more then 20 guys BRTF SS SSI NDa and even some dark i mean come on if u have over 2 times our number what do u expect us standing saying waaaaaaaaaa cuz u zerg us no we fight back with any means possible if u an zerg we can turrets drop etc
You care to name some occasions that SS would zone back and forth from an op ug? Becuase SS has never done that while I fought with them. And you mind actually reading my post? I said we bring allies because of the lame crap you guys do, meaning we bring allies because you guys are lame so if you gonna keep doing lame crap we'll keep bringing allies.

\\Fényx//
19-12-03, 09:50
Lore, you died during the first gab fight, you released to gab and had no backpack or items, and needed pokes, you were still zoning up heading for the hackroom without any equipment, just heading there to shit turrets . . . now cmon for fucks sake, i know rez got nerfed to shit, but thats just . . .bad. . .

And as for taking gab at 2:35 AM when we had 4 ppl on, thats also utter bollox, considering we went there and i took out DIO, Nearly had kayne then my fricken mouse batteries died, I think michael dane took out 2 with pete aswell up top, now considering you had what ? 10/12 people there to take a OP from 4 peole . . . dont fuckin start talkin morales and shit to me.

Yea were back, we never went i kept the clan alive, going back to TT has made some others come back, and to be perfectly honest, i think if we had a op fight, 10 vs 10, neutral grounds, no turrets, we'd fuckin slap you for 6, you guys have got through about 80 turrets in 48 hours, weve used 9 total . . .

Shadow Dancer
19-12-03, 09:53
Damn, this thread started out good. :(

Anna
19-12-03, 10:12
Before this thread gets closed, nice to see NDA back again, wish you the best of luck
i wont be coming back though, System Shock is my home now, and you guys treated me way to shitty when cent was still around
if you ever need any help with anything though, just ask

PS:

Originally posted by solling

LOL thats the biggest lie ive ever seen anyone tell in my entire nc career

phunqe
19-12-03, 10:37
Well I must say Pluto feels somewhat alive again.. P.I.M.P, NDA et al...
Even some new players...

Welcome back guys/girls/droms :)

Leaving for a 2 weeks vacation tomorrow, I'm hoping to se a Pluto in full action when I return :p

Oh yes, and Merry Christmas to you all...

Shadow Dancer
19-12-03, 10:40
Have a good vaacation phunge. :)

Vid Gamer
19-12-03, 10:49
and to be perfectly honest, i think if we had a op fight, 10 vs 10, neutral grounds, no turrets, we'd fuckin slap you for 6, you guys have got through about 80 turrets in 48 hours, weve used 9 total . . .

I also challenge FF to this.

10 FF Vs. 10 NDA | Neutral OP | No turrerts

I bet a million credits NDA would win hands down.

PS: It's funny how FF can't ATTACK an OP. This was learned when they tried to take over Jeriko 3 times and failed all three times, so they take ours, place 50 turrerts and let the turrets fight half the fight. Today at Gab we actually beat them and instead of coming back they destroy a turrert at Jeriko to try to throw us off or something...then three hours later go BACK to Gab and hack it.

Pathetic..

deac
19-12-03, 11:11
You care to name some occasions that SS would zone back and forth from an op ug? Becuase SS has never done that while I fought with them. And you mind actually reading my post? I said we bring allies because of the lame crap you guys do, meaning we bring allies because you guys are lame so if you gonna keep doing lame crap we'll keep bringing allies.

I seen em do that a thousand times at tristar...... happy now?

zone up place turrets zone down...

Fafnir
19-12-03, 11:44
Please keep this ingame.

Fafnir...