PDA

View Full Version : Has Tank -O- Cron returned?

SeXy Happy
17-12-03, 21:48
Cast your vote, do you think Tankocron is back and Monkocron is out?

Dardalion
17-12-03, 21:52
Just rerolled my APU to Tank so I voted yes :angel:

Zanathos
17-12-03, 21:53
monk o cron is weakened, tank o cron is strengthened.

id say its pretty damn close to Neocron now :lol:

tanks are by far not balanced still. I expect that their flamer will get a little nerf since it does amazing damage.

well... I wont go into a whole balancing thing here, I have my ideas which could quite essentially balance the game.

But, I'll wait for the Devs at ReaKKtor to absorb my other 55 ideas first before I do that :p

Shadow Dancer
17-12-03, 21:58
I think monkacron has weakened as well. It would be nice to see more tanks playing. I really don't think tankocron will come back though.

And i hope devourer doesn't get nerfed like APU poison was. Maybe people should learn to spec poison resists.

Alex Krom
17-12-03, 22:01
i think since the last patch neocron(monk-o-cron) becomes more and more mix-o-cron, how it should be =)

Alex

Zanathos
17-12-03, 22:01
@ Shadow Dancer

That is very much why the Devourer is so damn powerful. No one puts the points into Poison resist. The only class that can effectively do that without nerfing his ass is the Tank.

But hey, theres gotta be disadvantages.

This game IS getting closer and closer to "Neocron" or another term known as "Mix-o-Cron"

Don't screw it up ReaKKtor :p

Psyco Groupie
17-12-03, 22:22
yeah all classes are becoming more diverse

kurai
17-12-03, 22:23
I have no opinion, until I see how effective someone is trying to kill me with the new flamer & plasma wave rares.

SeXy Happy
17-12-03, 22:30
Well I don't know how strong the flamers will be on my drones, but I am betting that a PN can still take down those tanks using flamers.

So you can see my answer was Drone -O- Cron....still waiting for the KK love to droners. :)

g0rt
17-12-03, 23:01
name me 2 tanks that can beat pretty much any apu/ppu combo

question = answered

Phlith
17-12-03, 23:11
I have seen alot more spies around lately in comparison to tanks.

Doc Holliday
17-12-03, 23:24
roll on pe-ocron.

kreal
17-12-03, 23:46
Man hold nu kæft forhelvede

Shadow Dancer
17-12-03, 23:47
Originally posted by g0rt
name me 2 tanks that can beat pretty much any apu/ppu combo

question = answered

I think you mean tank/ppu who can beat an apu/ppu combo.

2 tanks can't beat any blank/ppu combo if the PPU know what the hell he's doing.

Phlith
17-12-03, 23:50
spy/ppu vs 2 tanks, you cuold probably kill the spy if you hit him enough, then try to scare the ppu away if thats possible, providing you can afford one of those fucking expensive devourers... :D

Shadow Dancer
17-12-03, 23:53
Yes the spy/ppu will win if they are legally sane. :p

rubaduckythug
17-12-03, 23:55
Tank O Cron!!! na its not bck yet :( atleast imo its not, as far as i can see it looks like Pe O Cron for now, as Pe's with there buffs resist are still better then a tanks , thats a little contraversial but imo its true :p

LONG LIVE TANK O CRON!!!

t0tt3
18-12-03, 00:04
Well after this MAJOR op war on jeriko for 10 min ago I cant say more then devourers are fine as it is.... Me as a APU got soooo close to die all the time by Tupac whit his running in kamikazie style.

And yes you need to be upfront like melee and thats the only weakness and its a big one. So it deserves the dmg it gives.
"3 hp :D"

Oooh well I think so to the SD nerf to player is really good. You dont have a PPU def when they buff you.

So let the dmg on apus posion go up a bit to like 10% - 15% that would be nice because now posion does as much dmg as a FIRESTORM and players specc fire and has 0 POR doesnt that seems odd???????

So buff the spies now :D We need spy´o´cron "so mr X can get laid :p"

Jest
18-12-03, 00:18
Originally posted by rubaduckythug
Tank O Cron!!! na its not bck yet :( atleast imo its not, as far as i can see it looks like Pe O Cron for now, as Pe's with there buffs resist are still better then a tanks , thats a little contraversial but imo its true :p

LONG LIVE TANK O CRON!!! People who say this deserve to be kicked in the nuts. PEs do not have better resists than a tank. An above average speced PE with capped shelter damage (the 120 part) might have better resists than an average speced tank, but I don't see where people get off saying stuff like this. I'm a PE, and when I see another PE, I pretty much know I can kill them, and not only kill them, but kill them fast. When I see a tank, the same is not true. Even if I catch them off guard and lay a clip into them I still know they have a chance of beating me.

Yet despite the above, I would love to see "tank-o-cron" come back. I'm pretty sick of monks (despite my other account being one). Looking back on it I always loved being the only PE running to a fight with 8 or 9 smurfs. Man THOSE were the days.

Opar
18-12-03, 00:25
yes it is!!!

long live strength! :D

Clownst0pper
18-12-03, 01:20
Well I rolled a tank out before all the new rares were even announced and love him more than my PE at times. Even more so now!

Tanks are back, and will only be on the increase when people realise their potential!

Koro is my baby ;)

CarniFlex
18-12-03, 01:20
kreal

exactly what I was thinking this was about :p

Peeping Tom
18-12-03, 03:19
Originally posted by kreal
mebby you should shut up
K4F

robinitnow
18-12-03, 03:21
right stop anilising the classes and just enjoy the game

wow now there is a new idea

rubaduckythug
18-12-03, 04:55
Sry but with buffs and PE pa on, i pe cant have better resist, i wish i could really try out a fair match agaisnt a pe with such skills although i get such shitty fps i wouldnt be able to tell you if a pe can stand a chance against a tank of equal skill, i have b4 played on my friends pc and killed 2 capped or almost capped PE's + a ppu at the same time, but well as 4 skill im not sure if they were jsut shitty players or if they have the same shitty fps as i do on my pc :( jsut to make a point as well FPS mean the world in pvp in nc ;)