PDA

View Full Version : gimps R us

emoticon
17-12-03, 12:39
I'm making a spy. He's droning at the moment, but I'm planning on lomming him to pistols. I find pistols to be more fun. Anyone know what I'll be missing by not going to rifles?

WebShock
17-12-03, 12:42
you wont need an infinitesimal amount of weapon lore to actually hit something

Dissenter
17-12-03, 12:42
range

Torteth
17-12-03, 12:59
boredom.

Pistols are way more fun than rifles, I have an LE'd pistol spy and she is awesome fun. I've used rapid fire low tech pistols since the start of beta 4, I used my friends rifle spy at the end of Beta 4, after he whinged to me for hours about how much better rifles are, but they really arent that good at all...
Pistols are cool because you can cap them with a lower number of points and then use the remaining points elsewhere... But they still do decent damage.

Mumblyfish
17-12-03, 13:07
Slasher > ALL. I'm being serious.

-=Blasehase=-
17-12-03, 14:45
Originally posted by Mumblyfish
Slasher > ALL. I'm being serious.

agree :D

Jesterthegreat
17-12-03, 14:49
pistol spy is the most fun char i have ever had. PvM at lower levels you acyually have to use cover as apposed to being a tank / PE / PPU and standing spamming with whatever.

con / str cap piss easy, psi sucks - mission's :(, int isn't fun, nor is dex really... but in all its a great char to play.

my newest char is a ** rank pistol spy. he is the newest and the highest i have ever had (used to me 80/56 at one point :p)

Morris
17-12-03, 15:04
Pistol spy is loads of fun :D Sniping is alright but there's nothing like stealthing up to the back entrance of an OP, ganking one of the defending tanks or PEs in the back (monks are always buffed so that's no fun O_o ) with your Slasher, and disappearing again :angel:

MayhemMike
17-12-03, 15:13
pistols are fun, i have a pistol me ;P earp > all to be honest.

GT_Rince
17-12-03, 15:36
Well, I am starting another character in the next day or so and was gonna do a Rifle Spy, but listening to what peeps say, I think I'll go pistols. I can imagine Pistol / Stealth combo can be fun :D