PDA

View Full Version : Pepper Park still ruined....

Lafiel
17-12-03, 05:20
Fighting in pepper park i think has gotten even worse(as in gay) even after the cops have been removed... why? because of the damn overpowered TS guards camping the zone..... sometimes i cant even zone in before im killed... because of these dumb long ass zones were u can see and look around yet cant move..... also they aggro too much... PP is just as bad as when it had the cops in it.... at least they werent overpowered

iainy13
17-12-03, 05:40
just a while ago tons of tg where shooting around them for rly long times without moving and the gaurds never shot on saturn. i agree the gaurds are overpowered. but do they not shoot at tg?

Keiron
17-12-03, 05:54
I've yet to see the guards shoot ANYONE who hasn't hit them with a stray shot. Would be nice on Uranus to not have that border camped. 9 out of 10 times when I zone I have 5-10 psn stacks before I finish synching.

Captain Kirk
17-12-03, 06:03
Yeah it really sux with those guards, trying to hav a decent fight is instantly f*cked up when some1 hits one of the guards and they go ape, killing everyone :( Makes me wish the cops were back, at least they were predictable.

Ark
17-12-03, 06:16
hey guess what stay out of our zone and maby you wont die dumbass

Captain Kirk
17-12-03, 06:18
Ark.. the whole point of going to PP is to fight, if u dont hav anything constructive to say then dont bother.

Shadow Dancer
17-12-03, 06:19
Read what thanatos said in the patch issue thread, I THINK ts and BD guards on the street aren't supposed to attack AT ALL unless attacked. SO maybe it's a bug that they attack first sometimes?

Also, how about just removing those 2 guards by the border?

Captain Kirk
17-12-03, 06:21
yeah removing the 2 guards at the entrance would solve the problem :) atm those stupid guards are too exploitable.

bounty
17-12-03, 06:22
If you actually come into PP and don't hang out right next to them(the zone line), they won't attack you.

Captain Kirk
17-12-03, 06:23
yeah, but its not as simple as that, if the para spam dont get ya the guards will :p

amfest
17-12-03, 06:43
umm what about coming up from the subway? .. hell . since most pp fighters like the safe zone border why not fight in the subway hallway .. .look no guards and you have your safe zone nearby :p

well actualy the hallway is very small .. .but there is a open area right there .. .there are some guards nearby but i'm standing at the entrance to the subway right now and they aren't getting aggro to me even walked inside that lil fence area .. there is a guard going towards the pp2 sect .. and those 2 guards in front of NF ...seems like no problem to me ...

ServeX
17-12-03, 06:45
yea i dont like pp1 now anymore either.

Revslad
17-12-03, 06:53
I agree take the guards out , got killed like 3 times , fucking para too , i hate it:(

Lafiel
17-12-03, 06:56
and the sad thing is its pretty much the only place to really have fun and pk at now since every place like TH and MB have uber crazy guards in it

Revslad
17-12-03, 06:59
I totaly agree, with pp1 you get all kinds of people therem but if the guards dont like you and theres an evil ppu there ur froze and guards kill you in 1 second, its jus shit :mad:

g0rt
17-12-03, 07:19
ya another part of neocron is ruined

pp1 fights...ruined

Vid Gamer
17-12-03, 07:25
I fight in PP more now then ever.

The guards don't attack you unless you hit them. I've never been attacked by a guard first.

Mr Friendly
17-12-03, 07:27
Originally posted by bounty
If you actually come into PP and don't hang out right next to them(the zone line), they won't attack you.

yeah, so u go farther in, then get parad by a para halo & it takes u about 2 mins to slowly get back to the exit.....pfft

40$Poser
17-12-03, 07:28
seems to me if you don't just stop and gaze at the guards, run past them they won't fire on you. Least that's what I've encountered

Vid Gamer
17-12-03, 07:29
Yah, I wish PP fighting was not just done in the zone ally. It would be fun if fights took place all over the zone or perhaps PP2 or PP3.

PP3 would be ideal because only one guard and it covers the GR.

Shadow Dancer
17-12-03, 07:30
Originally posted by Mr Friendly
yeah, so u go farther in, then get parad by a para halo & it takes u about 2 mins to slowly get back to the exit.....pfft

I know, I hate that. :(

Vid Gamer
17-12-03, 07:31
Pop a drug.

Mr Friendly
17-12-03, 07:32
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
I know, I hate that. :(

u hate that? ur the one always stayin at the zone line parashockin everyone...

Shadow Dancer
17-12-03, 07:33
u hate that? ur the one always stayin at the zone line parashockin everyone...

Oh, you don't like when it's done back to you?

Surprise!

Not..........

Vid Gamer
17-12-03, 07:34
Well once safe zones are gone you'll have nowhere to hide. :p

Mr Friendly
17-12-03, 07:34
i could care less if u do it back to me, but ur a pussy at the zone line, u never come past the gaurds into PP1 unless there's no enemies lol

I come into pp1 several times. I just don't do it when it's 32408723048234 against 1.

But this thread isn't about you or me.

exactly, & everytime ur always at the zone line parashockin everyone.

but neway, yeah, like vid gamer said, as long as theres a safe zone u can zone back to for safety, itll be "ruined" for PvP in my eyes :)

Shadow Dancer
17-12-03, 07:36
i could care less if u do it back to me, but ur a pussy at the zone line, u never come past the gaurds into PP1 unless there's no enemies lol

I come into pp1 several times. I just don't do it when it's 32408723048234 against 1.

But this thread isn't about you or me.

exactly, & everytime ur always at the zone line parashockin everyone.

I'm not always at the zone line. You don't see me complaining about you barreling and zoning or debuffing and zoning running back to your 3084720374 ppus and getting buffs and heals and coming back, etc........

Everybody plays these zone games. Please don't even act like you're innocent.

Obscene
17-12-03, 07:50
Honestly, the guards are not ruining pp pvp....actually its PPU's and their freakin paralysis....Which would u rather have Paralysis or Guards?:o

Shadow Dancer
17-12-03, 07:52
Originally posted by Obscene
Honestly, the guards are not ruining pp pvp....actually its PPU's and their freakin paralysis....Which would u rather have Paralysis or Guards?:o

Guards.

Definitely.

Obscene
17-12-03, 08:05
There is only one downside to the guards really....earlier today i was in pp and some noob with an LE in who apparently was allied to Tsunami, started punching the guards and the guards start attacking everyone neutral or hostile to them...I think that was pretty ghey. They should at least die too since they are the ones attackin em...LOL:rolleyes:

Shadow Dancer
17-12-03, 08:07
There is only one downside to the guards really....earlier today i was in pp and some noob with an LE in who apparently was allied to Tsunami, started punching the guards and the guards start attacking everyone neutral or hostile to them...I think that was pretty ghey. They should at least die too since they are the ones attackin em...LOL:rolleyes:

Wait a second, was this on pluto? Because the same thing happened to me when I was BD.

Some LE guy would come in and punch them and then my ass would be on fire. :p

Obscene
17-12-03, 08:07
Keiron, do u play on uranus?? Are you still DRE? Gimme ur #:p

Obscene
17-12-03, 08:09
This was on uranus when a few of us flux and regulators were tryin to killz some syncs

Mr Friendly
17-12-03, 08:20
I'm not always at the zone line. You don't see me complaining about you barreling and zoning or debuffing and zoning running back to your 3084720374 ppus and getting buffs and heals and coming back, etc........

Everybody plays these zone games. Please don't even act like you're innocent.

read below dude, im hybrid, i am my own ppu. & why do i barrel & zone & debuff & zone? cuz if i stay in there the whole time, gaurds will k33l me.

& to anyone who thinks the gaurds are "not" overpowered, tell me why the gaurds can rape nearly any ppu within seconds? & this is with their heal goin & buffs up

Shadow Dancer
17-12-03, 08:23
read below dude, im hybrid, i am my own ppu.

You weren't always hybrid.

My point is you had no problem paraspamming before.

So why do you get mad when it's returned?

why do i barrel & zone & debuff & zone? cuz if i stay in there the whole time, gaurds will k33l me.

Excuses.

Obscene
17-12-03, 08:36
ladies, ladies...if paralysis never existed we wouldnt have this argument now would weo_O :wtf: O_o

Shadow Dancer
17-12-03, 08:36
ladies, ladies...

LOL

I guess you're right though. I really do think paralysis should be made PvM and that's it get rid of that damn problem once and for all.

evs
17-12-03, 11:08
Leave the TS guards AS THEY ARE.

Pepper park 1 is a skirmish zone.
It's also not the ONLY skirmish zone.
This zone is policed by TS.

If everyone decided to start fighting in your policed zone i.e like in your faction HQ, wouldnt you think it was stupid if people started asking for that areas guards to be nerfed?
Just for the fact that 'they want to fight there' ?
In case you cant see the blindingly obvious answer - it IS stupid.

there are many places to fight in neocron - NOT just pepper1.

pepper1 has been made a TS zone, if you want to fight there and aren't allied/neutral to TS - you die.

Live with it.

Too many children that scream 'nerf' every time they die or the game changes so they arent in favour anymore.
get some skills, learn to adapt - or fuck off back to camperstrike.

[/rant]

Carinth
17-12-03, 19:46
Please remove all CA guards from CA HQ so I can go kill CA's there.

That's what you guys are saying, pp1 is TS's home and should be protected as such. If you are afraid of fighting without a safe zone to run into, then that's your choice. There are plenty of other zone borders around to hide in, but *gasp* they're not safe! I'm with Ark here completely, don't shoot the guards if you don't want to be killed, don't fight infront of the guards if you know you spray fire everywhere, don't zone into a place when you know hostile guards are waiting ther for you. Is this so hard to understand?

I've been enjoying pp1 fights myself, it's starting to feel like I actualy have a home. Except SS (neutral tangents) keep killing me : ( The guards evidently don't give a crap about fellow faction members unless a hostile is present.

There are currently two types of Guards. Aggro and not Aggro, for lack of a better term. There are a few Aggro guards spread around, the majority though are not Aggro. Aggressive guards shoot hostile factions on site, non aggressive guards only shoot when attacked. Is it so hard to go through and figure out where the aggro guards are? I've done this through pp2 and pp3, so I know where I hafta run and where I can stay without being harmed.

PS. TG is neutral to Tsunami aswell, so the guards won't attack them. Tsunami's hostiles are Crahn, Black Dragon, Protopharma, and City Admin.

Tupac
18-12-03, 08:27
totally biased for Tsnuami or anyone who is enemies with them! so makes alot of peeps not wanting to fight at pp no more :(

Scikar
18-12-03, 12:25
Why don't you people just go to PP3 instead? PP1 is Tsunami, PP3 is the contested zone. i.e. Few guards, more fighting. Oh wait, it doesn't have a safezone for you to run away to in case you might die. :rolleyes:

Mumblyfish
18-12-03, 12:29
OH NOES! But there's a Black Dragon guard covering the genrep! That means that if someone over half my rank shows up I can't run away!

Waaaaaaaah! Waaaaaaaaaaah!

Devils Grace
18-12-03, 15:15
DEAL WITH IT U BUNCH OF NOOBS

i posted a thread with a pool if ppl want the guards removed or not

everyone said no

NOW DONT FUCKING CRY

ITS UR FAULT

THIS SUBJECT SHOULD BE OVER

U VOTED NO NOW THE FUCKING GUARDS STAY

STFU

icarium
18-12-03, 16:00
Originally posted by evs
Leave the TS guards AS THEY ARE.

Pepper park 1 is a skirmish zone.
It's also not the ONLY skirmish zone.
This zone is policed by TS.

If everyone decided to start fighting in your policed zone i.e like in your faction HQ, wouldnt you think it was stupid if people started asking for that areas guards to be nerfed?
Just for the fact that 'they want to fight there' ?
In case you cant see the blindingly obvious answer - it IS stupid.

there are many places to fight in neocron - NOT just pepper1.

pepper1 has been made a TS zone, if you want to fight there and aren't allied/neutral to TS - you die.

Live with it.

Too many children that scream 'nerf' every time they die or the game changes so they arent in favour anymore.
get some skills, learn to adapt - or fuck off back to camperstrike.

[/rant]

what he said.

the sad fact is all these people asking to remove guards as it has "ruined their fun" never have an answer when someone suggests moving to pp3, and why? because they cant zone to safety to buff up. this argument is as pointless as the one vet did whining about not being able to pk in TH anymore.

you all cheered when anti city clans got booted out of Plaza areas. so stfu about how its "unfair" you cant come in our areas.

Psyco Groupie
18-12-03, 16:07
if you want old skool style pepper fights goto the subway entrance in pepper 1 ... if your bd goto pp1/pp2 boundary .. its reallly not that hard

Nexxy
18-12-03, 16:08
I dont think all tsunami guards should be taken away from PP1, but something needs to be done about the ones on the border. Get alot of this going on now -

http://www.geocities.com/darkangel_pso/shot1.txt

http://www.geocities.com/darkangel_pso/shot2.txt

And he was shooting us from behind him with me not being able to shoot back cos i would hit the guard and it would own me...

Psyco Groupie
18-12-03, 16:26
that monk isnt even wearing pa .. pick on someone your own size :P or AOE pp1 / p3 border from the raised bit above a&w then run :P

deac
18-12-03, 17:10
just dont fight in a pimp area you wankers :D

Shakari
18-12-03, 17:31
Originally posted by iainy13
just a while ago tons of tg where shooting around them for rly long times without moving and the gaurds never shot on saturn. i agree the gaurds are overpowered. but do they not shoot at tg?

no TS is neutral to TG :)

Psyco Groupie
18-12-03, 17:33
this thread is stale, my new sig however is fooken ripe!

:angel:

Keiron
18-12-03, 17:39
Keiron, do u play on uranus?? Are you still DRE? Gimme ur #:p Yup, playing a little less atm thou. Currently, I have pretty much eveyrone on Uranus attacking me since Pappa is begging everyone he can to fight me:rolleyes:

Psyco Groupie
18-12-03, 17:50
keiron u n00b :D

Jest
18-12-03, 18:39
Personally I have been doing a LOT of PP fighting and I think its wonderful. For one, with the exception of the very first day the patch came, I havent done constant zoning into Plaza a single time. I have had some great fights with Pimp players lately (though they usually get ruined by Shadow coming out of no where to parashock me and me running like a girl, sex @ SD), and they have not just been in PP1 but in 2 and 3 also.

Just last night I had several fights with KidWithStick. Found him in PP3, almost killed him, he retreated to the Bump Asylum. He came back a bit later and we fought in PP1 where that time I had to stealth and retreat. We actually fought for a while in all 3 zones, it was really cool.

My point being the guards can be avoided. Don't come from Plaza to fight. Come from PP2 and attack from above. You will end up with much better fights and without the zoning problem.

Carinth
18-12-03, 18:55
Originally posted by Nexxy
I dont think all tsunami guards should be taken away from PP1, but something needs to be done about the ones on the border. Get alot of this going on now -

And he was shooting us from behind him with me not being able to shoot back cos i would hit the guard and it would own me...

Why not move back and draw them out. Chances are he will get bored of hiding and come out to try and take pot shots. Or else he'll just leave. Fighting at the zone border is lame, the guards restrict that to some degree, so I'm all for the guards staying there.

Nexxy
18-12-03, 18:58
I did but once you shot him once he would just run back behind them. I dont want the guards taken away from zone border though, just something to stop lamers like this...

El_MUERkO
18-12-03, 19:03
PP isnt broke, the guards give warnig then pwn you, its easy to run thru and not get hurt if your an enemy faction and if you are an enemy then you have no reason to hang around in PP simple as that.

Fighting in PP is something everyone likes to do but KK want it used more than that so they've increased the security so peopele can get that protection in a way that doesnt stop PvP altogether like the copbots used to.

Shadow Dancer
18-12-03, 22:12
I think the monk in nexxy's pic is me. :(

EDIT: :p@Jest

Stop stealthing away and i'll stop shocking. :p