17-12-03, 05:19
http://www.derderpaintball.com/derdertrailer.wmv

HAHAHAHA i cant stop laughing

"LETS KILL THEM

ALRIGHT MOTHER FUCKERS LETS DO THIS"

HAHAHAHA

bounty
17-12-03, 05:33
I must say even though I didn't exactly find the sport exciting while i played, it is by far the worst sport to watch. Special Olympic ping pong is more exciting.

iainy13
17-12-03, 05:39
ahh paintball. its only good if you actualy get into the game. ALot of times when i playwe play this game where we all stood in 2 lines facing eachother and eachside took a turn to shoot and walked forward a step. we turn them up to 400fps and man hearing those shots go past your head is freaky. and those inflatale barrier things r rly lame. its so much better with trees and towers and stuff. then there was this time when this guy i knew got shot in the crotch 3 times from 20 feet away. from that day on we all wore cans. but now we are all moving on to airsoft guns. i just got mine a while back. its a g36c and man its great. the people in that video where retarded though.

Marx
17-12-03, 05:41
I love the dude who was trying to bunnyhop.

What a douche.

Shadow Dancer
17-12-03, 05:45
I found it very entertaining. But not funny, except for the part where he says "let's do this motherfuckers".

Spectra260
17-12-03, 05:48
Originally posted by Marx
I love the dude who was trying to bunnyhop.

What a douche.

YEA ROFL I SAW THAT TOO:lol: :lol: :lol:

i was laughing my ass off....

that was the first thing i thought of too, "WTF he look likes hes trying to bunnyhop like in counter-strike"

:lol: :lol: :wtf:

Menolak
17-12-03, 07:24
i like the one who punch is opponent!!
and yeah the bunnyhop too

Menolak
17-12-03, 07:31
and dude..400 fps thats fucking nuts....
last i played they where a bit of snow in the wood...that was fun..
couldnt see nothing in the damned mask..and i lost my partner so had to walk in the wood only by sound...manage to kill two anyway... almost step on them..i guess they dint see shit either :)

{MD}GeistDamnit
17-12-03, 07:38
haha good video. I like when the one kid got mad and duffed the kid who shot him.They all play CS I bet :D

rubaduckythug
17-12-03, 07:57
"LETS DO THIS MOTHER FUCKERS!" lmao mabey they play nc? ^^

EDIT: yea that kid who punched the other guy who shot him in the face from like a foot away was funny too ;)

Original monk
17-12-03, 11:15
indeed: the guy that punches the one in the face LOL couldnt stop laughing :P thats the real paintbalspirit :P

WebShock
17-12-03, 11:52
no sportmanship at all.
still warpig has pig tv and they have good footage all the time.
paintball is the own, most of those markers (guns) are all over $1500. people get like that cuz the prize is money. Thats why i never play something thats for fun, for money.

Spectra260
18-12-03, 08:06
Originally posted by WebShock

paintball is the own, most of those markers (guns) are all over $1500. people get like that cuz the prize is money. Thats why i never play something thats for fun, for money.

nah not really...

my angel only costed $900, and most of those wernt even angels, you can get those cockers for like 500-700

and impulses and stuff like that for cheaper too...

MAYBE there whole rig/clothes...

most of those dye paintballpants are like 100-150 bucks

:eek:

Menolak
18-12-03, 08:15
well if you want a decent gun in here (canada) like a good cocker with most of option on it (electrik loader, 16" cannon, double finger triger, 20 oz bottle in back, expension gaz chamber, handle its about 1500-2000$. I havent in like 2-3 years though. but i guess price havent change much.