PDA

View Full Version : Second Account Question

Drexel
17-12-03, 02:33
Ok, ive used search but couldn't find an answer, so....

I want to open a second account, when i go to Neocron.com & select 'create regular account' it says you can only have ONE account per CD key, but i thought you could hand the disk around & open multiple accounts.

I havent tried to proceed coz i dont wanna wipe my 4 capped characters accidently, is it ok for me to ignore this & open the second account.

If so, KK could you please remove the bit that says One Account per CD key from your page.

Thanks in advance. :D

Wannabe
17-12-03, 02:39
Find a person who's quitting and ask them to give their account for you.

I already got like ... 7 accounts from persons who quit so far :\

/me misses Lvirus *cries*

// Wannabe

jernau
17-12-03, 02:44
I thought LVirus was buying a third account last week.o_O

Drexel
17-12-03, 02:48
I heard same rumor re: Lviris

So, can I have one of your 8 accounts :rolleyes:

Anyway, to anyone that has opened a second account, do i just open with my existing CD key, or do I have to download the game in full & register that ? :confused:

Jest
17-12-03, 02:48
https://www.neocron.com/account/dca.php?cdk=3

:cool:

Free trial account as opposed to a regular account

Drexel
17-12-03, 02:50
Jest wins a cookie :D

Thanks man,

(MUAHAhahahahah.... the empire grows)

CerealKiller
17-12-03, 05:41
Just to let you know Drex, after the 10 days are up, your CC will get billed for $29.95 US (or equivalent) for that account, I had my roommate start playing NC in this fashion, got billed the $30, and then the bastard quit on me >.< So bear that in mind.

Drexel
18-12-03, 16:10
Np, im not gonna quit on myself & skip town behind my back :D

This is for me, i NEED 8 characters on one planet, i dont get much time to play so I hate standing around waiting on others, I prefer to be completely self sufficient.

Plus, im Australian, when i play theres litterely 60 - 100 people on max, so the chance of getting anything done for me is pretty slim.

(Ok, kewl, it worked, im on)

g0rt
18-12-03, 21:14
Originally posted by Drexel
Ok, ive used search but couldn't find an answer, so....

I want to open a second account, when i go to Neocron.com & select 'create regular account' it says you can only have ONE account per CD key, but i thought you could hand the disk around & open multiple accounts.

I havent tried to proceed coz i dont wanna wipe my 4 capped characters accidently, is it ok for me to ignore this & open the second account.

If so, KK could you please remove the bit that says One Account per CD key from your page.

Thanks in advance. :D

Just start a trail acct and go from there for a second acct.