PDA

View Full Version : I am retiring...

-FN-
17-12-03, 00:55
Not from Neocron, well, kinda not.

This isn't a goodbye thread but a public notification for those on Pluto that SXR is no longer led by me. Life is a big pile of suck right now and I've had to ditch my alt and only am able to log onto my main now and then. The new leader is Coo so feel free to send him 15 mails a day INSTEAD OF ME :p

I will still be on now and then and will see ya'll around, but any matters regarding SXR can now be directed to the new powers-that-be of SXR as I have nothing to do with the direction we go from here.

Thanks,
- FN -

Ascension
17-12-03, 01:15
cya m8 :( have fun in whatever you do:)

ghandisfury
17-12-03, 01:17
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I'm speachless....I guess it's set in stone now.

amfest
17-12-03, 01:24
*buys FN a radiated roach meal

Ryuben
17-12-03, 01:32
wow i never liked sxr (bunch of droneing stealthing wh0res :p :D) but i always respected ya

shame to see such a big part of it have to step down.

El_MUERkO
17-12-03, 01:45
BIG SMELLY FART :(

/i crai

KramerTheWeird
17-12-03, 01:51
Take care FN, you led SXR well and we've had lots of great rivalry. For every OP battle at simmons or tyron, thank you :)

NeoChick
17-12-03, 06:41
I didn't know you were THAT OLD
that your are going into retirement

......but then, you should have more time on your hands to play now, but then again, I guess arthritis and all that stuff in old age

ok I understand
;)

Revslad
17-12-03, 06:57
Bye bye ... another person left :(

didnt play pluto much, but sxr was a nice clan

Closed

R

Delloda
17-12-03, 07:48
cya dude, you were a tough fighter and we had some nice fights! What i like about sxr is that they fight very differently from other clans. allthough annoying your tactics were effective (sometimes!) and a fresh change from usual battles. Sxr are in a class of its own and very unique in battle tactics....only time will tell what the new sxr will become!

Gotterdammerung
17-12-03, 07:54
Closed as per forum rules & guidelines. Please feel free to express your wishes to the new sxr leader however you see fit and apparently since -fn- here isn't on much lately (but this isn't a good-bye thread:rolleyes:) please feel free to express yourself to him via pm's & e-mail.