PDA

View Full Version : Omg Kk U Are Teh Sex

Dont Mess
16-12-03, 20:43
DONT CLOSE THIS AT SPAM I LOVE U NOW MADE A 4 SLOT DEVOURER ON SATURN AND BOTH RARES OWN THOUGHT THEY WERE GONNA SUCK THIS PATCH IS GREAT. *coughs at the ppu changes* BUT STILL i even got motivated 2 tech hunt didnt go well but omg never knew chasers give so much con i got 9 mill till cap. TANK j00000000

Vid Gamer
16-12-03, 20:44
WTF is with the high slotted Devourer's!?!?!

Is it because it's only TL 98? :confused:

Zanathos
o_O

;)

:(

o_O

:lol:

I havent gone tech hunting in a week now. I would love to try to new rares on my tank however.

ghandisfury
The devourer is total ownage (hit me twice and took me to 1/4 health on my APU).

Mumblyfish
16-12-03, 20:46
Nerf the Devourer!

Seriously. Why does Heavy do more point blank damage than melee?

Vid Gamer
16-12-03, 20:46
You're getting burned alive!

ghandisfury
16-12-03, 20:47
NERF TEH DRONERS!!

Mumblyfish
16-12-03, 20:53
Originally posted by Vid Gamer
You're getting burned alive!

How does that kill you quicker than A HUGE FUCK-OFF SWORD GOING THROUGH YOUR NECK?

ghandisfury
16-12-03, 20:55
Originally posted by Mumblyfish
How does that kill you quicker than A HUGE FUCK-OFF SWORD GOING THROUGH YOUR NECK?

I love mummbly

NERF TEH DRONES!!!

And not to spam, I think both of you are right:lol:

Omnituens
16-12-03, 20:56
Originally posted by ghandisfury
NERF TEH DRONERS!!
heh, wish there was a napalm drone, that would be cool

Devils Grace
16-12-03, 21:14
Nerf the Devourer!

Seriously. Why does Heavy do more point blank damage than melee?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

it toke like one week after patch untill the 1st "nerf"person shows up against the new rares

omfg------------------------go away ur dismissed

for fuck sake....jesus

Mumblyfish
16-12-03, 21:19
No, don't nerf poison. Poison is fine. But nerf that fucking flamer! Heavy combat now covers all ranges (short/medium/long), and thus should NOT do more damage than a short-range-only skill.

Or they could boost melee to be more powerful than the Devourer, but that would be fucking disastrous.

Zanathos
16-12-03, 21:19
leef da taunks alon!

cant hewp it iff we dumb.....

tanks deserved a boost ^_^

tanks deserve a little more of a boost to make them back into what they are, tanks. But the boots i suggest would not make them overly powerful however.

Doc Holliday
16-12-03, 21:29
No, don't nerf poison. Poison is fine. But nerf that fucking flamer! Heavy combat now covers all ranges (short/medium/long), and thus should NOT do more damage than a short-range-only skill.

Or they could boost melee to be more powerful than the Devourer, but that would be fucking disastrous.

check shadow dancers poll. poison mods for melee. winnar!!

g0rt
16-12-03, 21:32

Or they could boost melee to be more powerful than the Devourer, but that would be fucking disastous.

Please shut up with nerf requests, what you died once by it and now nerf it?

I hate when people cry nerf just because they dont have good resists.

Or they could just leave it the way it is because its fine, stop trying to waste KK's time.

Stigmata
16-12-03, 22:59
just been testing the devourer out with DM and it very nice.

Does pretty rampant dmg, in 4 hits i lost about 180-200 hp unbuffed ofc.

DM said he killed a couple of tanks with 4-6 bursts so i guess they had no poison resist.

i think at point blank range 10 hits would kill most tanks. but a CS should take a tank down just as quick.

bounty
16-12-03, 23:03
Not to change the subject around, but i think a melee hit shouldn't be so rapid, but slower, less range,and harder to land hits, but have the best damage in the game. Yeah, even more than apus cause its hard to get toe to toe with someone for more than a few seconds.

Tickles
17-12-03, 00:03
Originally posted by g0rt
Please shut up with nerf requests, what you died once by it and now nerf it?

I hate when people cry nerf just because they dont have good resists.

Or they could just leave it the way it is because its fine, stop trying to waste KK's time.

I agree, i've faced one and its good, but its tooo good to be nerft ffs. I like the sound of it being an alternative to the CS. Infact rare flamer just sounds so much cooler than a rare plasma.

rubaduckythug
17-12-03, 00:20
ppl dont start asking wuts up with all the high slot devoures, youll just make kk nurf the slotage, atleast wait till i get mine built :lol:

ghandisfury
17-12-03, 00:51
Originally posted by rubaduckythug
ppl dont start asking wuts up with all the high slot devoures, youll just make kk nurf the slotage, atleast wait till i get mine built :lol:

Dude, the server for your siggy sucks ass......lagging me all to hell.

Marzola
17-12-03, 02:24
@ all the people shouting to nerf the devourer: Put some points into poison resist! Your going to have to change your resists if you don't want to get owned by a dev. Of course it's going to hurt you a lot because most people don't resist poison. If someoen hit you with an xray CS and you took a lot of damage because you don't have any points in xray do you shout nerf? NO! You put points into xray resist. People will need to adapt when new weapons become powerfull.

shrubbery
17-12-03, 09:15
Yeah, nice damage from that thing.. That was fun today, for the record, I never called on anyone to come.

It was only the impact of the blast that hurt, not the " " damage.

Sefran
17-12-03, 10:27
Melee should do more damage, this is the future we are speaking high tech all the way u caveling :P

Original monk
17-12-03, 10:32
hi slotage ??? SHITSLOTS YEAH

still an ownage new weapon (soon pepper park will be a flamefest) wich bring the tank back to the pvp field, soon there will only be poisonflamer weilding thanks, indeed, soon :)

FBI
17-12-03, 15:18

lmao... and isn't laser blades suppose to cut off limbs and slice
people in half?

Yes. :lol:

FBI

Vampire222
17-12-03, 16:27
my devourers only 3 slot :(

Matthew.v.smith
17-12-03, 18:27
Have u read the Description of the "Napalm" mod?

it sounds bloody painfull :)

Apparently it "sticks to the victim in gel like chunks and rubs off on anything it touches causeing Grevious Burns" now try and imagine that stuck to your body.

Ph33r the nastieness.

Matty:angel:

Dont Mess
18-12-03, 00:14
i still have 2 slots free i danno which fire mod 2 do the sticky one ore the Fire (150). ne1 tested it