PDA

View Full Version : Remove Guards From Pp!

Devils Grace
16-12-03, 19:24
this is very simple thread/pool

just to show kk what we players want or not.

very simple

Jest
16-12-03, 19:25
I like them. No. :p

Devils Grace
16-12-03, 19:26
VOOOOOTTTEEEEE
;)

gostly
16-12-03, 19:27
i dunno whether to put yes or no, im crahn, so in PP1, the tsunami guards are around but i havent ran into much trouble with them...i think removing teh copbots was good enough...so i guess 'no'?...:lol:

J. Folsom
16-12-03, 19:27
As I said before, there's other places to fight, those other places have the added benefit of no safe zone next door, so go to other places.

Tratos
16-12-03, 19:29
NO :D

as they are gud in a roleplay aspect, and you shouldnt be on your enemies front foor in the first place.

~T

Devils Grace
16-12-03, 19:34
U CARABEARS :p

joking

its ok tho we have diferent toughts of the subject at least it will show how the comunity stands

and i prefer the copbots they dont half the damage of the new guards

keep on voting

Doc Holliday
16-12-03, 19:38
whats a carabear o_O

leave the guards its all good. makes it atmospheric. covers the noobs if they are hangin round the places be it pepper 1 2 or 3.

Devils Grace
16-12-03, 19:44
errrr

think before u reply

only thing n00bs = LE users have to fear is the guards, kuz they will bring u down if ur pp1 tsunami enemy, pp2 bd enemy

the high lvl players what are u doin there besides pvp fun...
goin to A&W, buy ammoo_O 8|

or u like to go and see the pussys at the club

come on

evs
16-12-03, 19:44
Simple answer: No.

Doc Holliday
16-12-03, 19:50
what ever dg. u should think before U reply. not all noobs wear les. some join clans very low level. some are alts of other capped players etc. your sweeping generalisation is beautiful just like your senseless poll.

peace

doc

GT_Rince
16-12-03, 19:51
Originally posted by Devils Grace
this is very simple thread/pool

just to show kk what we players want or not.

very simple

LOL - were you expecting more to vote "Yes"? :D

-=Blasehase=-
16-12-03, 19:51
the guards arent as aggro as 1 BD in PP2 ...[wich is a bug]

the guards let u pass if u r an enemy...

the guards let u fight in there if u r an enemy...

the guards attack u if u hit them

the guards attack u if u r standing there for a longer time

so HELL NO... leave it as it is

when u wanna fight go a little bit more inside... oh... wait... than u cant run in savezone :rolleyes:

Rade
16-12-03, 19:52
The guards should be there but have their damage ouput toned
down.

Devils Grace
16-12-03, 19:56
Originally posted by GT_Rince
LOL - were you expecting more to vote "Yes"? :D

seeing so many ppl crying about them, yes a few more, im not goin to say i would expect yes to win, but a few more but its still early.........

doc if they take out the le thats their damn fault and should deal the consequences, and besides doesnt change nottin.

if a n00b BD char with an LE gets a too long synch in pp1 u gain a free tryp to the closest rep, and same goes to all factions enemies of tsunami and bd

KramerTheWeird
16-12-03, 20:02
I voted yes, because I'm a carebear, put safe zones everywhere! Then we wouldn't need guards!

There's some ass backwards thinking for you to chew on.

Inability to adapt != Balance/Gameplay Issue

t0tt3
16-12-03, 20:06
I voted YES!!!! I want safe zones in warzones to outside wasteland..... so when you hack a op you hafto do this game "stone, sissors and sack" to see who gonna win back the OP..

Get real O_o dont take all the guards away just tone down the dmg like 95% of a Copbot.. then you can at least take 3 hits as a APU :D

Devils Grace
16-12-03, 20:14
Originally posted by t0tt3
I voted YES!!!! I want safe zones in warzones to outside wasteland..... so when you hack a op you hafto do this game "stone, sissors and sack" to see who gonna win back the OP..

Get real O_o dont take all the guards away just tone down the dmg like 95% of a Copbot.. then you can at least take 3 hits as a APU :D

hahahahaha

yes i can agree with that to (misses the copbots)

its the same if u are inside in the midle, ur ok untill someone that cant take me of there hits a guard, zones to teh sewer and the guard rushes inside and i win a free tryp to the clsest rep.

or ppl alied with TS crouching behind them so i hit them by mistake,, and worse then that no warnings and 5 secs ur dead

besides if i am in the midle i wont fight at all kuz ppl wont leave the entrence.

i also prefer other zone to do this like oz station, but no one goes there kuz pp1 is the prefereble place for most ppl that want to pvp.............

sorry for replying so quick but im at work and i got nottin to do
so im gettin payed for posting :lol:

P.S for those u dont play in the same server as me just reply with reasons acording to their server, saying that im a zone huger is completly irrelevent as u dont know me in game, nuff said

ghandisfury
16-12-03, 20:17
I think they should add more........kick all non-city factions out of safezones once and for all. Close off all Plazas, viarosos, and make anticity factions actually "not for beginners".

KramerTheWeird
16-12-03, 20:17
I see it basically, pp1 is TS teritory. I don't go to pp2 and attack you BD because I know that's your turf and also it'll be damn hard to get away with. There shouldn't be any difference with you going to pp1. pp3 on the other hand is all out war :)

Devils Grace
16-12-03, 20:28
Originally posted by ghandisfury
I think they should add more........kick all non-city factions out of safezones once and for all. Close off all Plazas, viarosos, and make anticity factions actually "not for beginners".

ahhhhh ???????????errrrrr:eek:
hmmmmmmo_O 8| :wtf: O_o :rolleyes:
what ?????????

ghandisfury
16-12-03, 20:35
ahhhhh ???????????errrrrr:eek:
hmmmmmmo_O 8| :wtf: O_o :rolleyes:
what ?????????

My personall oppinion mate, you don't have to accept it. On Pluto I think I'm not to far off by saying that 80% of the server is TG/Crahn/BD........yet these factions are supposed to be "not for beginners".......what makes them "not for beginners"? As I see it these factions are easier to play than the city factions. CA (or city factions) are outnumbered and outmonked. How did it become this way? Why is it that more than half of Pluto is anticity, yet they are allowed IN THE CITY ? Why is it that they can go out and PK with a group that is double that of a city group, then hide IN OUR HOMES ?

Sorry, going on a rant here....just an oppinion, take it for what you will.

t0tt3
16-12-03, 20:38
Originally posted by ghandisfury
As I see it these factions are easier to play than the city factions. CA (or city factions) are outnumbered and outmonked.

outmonked :lol: new word in my neodictonary :D

Marx
16-12-03, 20:39
No.

A person who's hostile and has -10 symp and above can walk through the PP districts unhampered. A person who is hostile and has above 50 symp can walk through the faction offices unhampered.

I prefer it this way.

Devils Grace
16-12-03, 20:41
i did get it the 1st time mate and i respect ur opinion but somehow i dont get why this have to do with pepper park as u know pp1 is tsunami and pp2 is black dragon

so thats why i dont get it

tho i agree with and i am BD.

im talking about a place that for some is fun and now is ruined (at least for me)

its an anarchy zone where u can engange ppl in a fight...

im not talking about the changes in plaza 1 medicare....

ghandisfury
16-12-03, 20:43
*reads post again*.....woops, sorry:D

Late night last night:o

Devils Grace
16-12-03, 20:49
Originally posted by Marx
No.

A person who's hostile and has -10 symp and above can walk through the PP districts unhampered. A person who is hostile and has above 50 symp can walk through the faction offices unhampered.

I prefer it this way.

u sureeeeeee:)

Jest
16-12-03, 20:51
u sureeeeeee:) I think he saying thats the way it should be, not the way it is. And personally I think its a good idea.

\\Fényx//
16-12-03, 20:51
I just wanna say right, is why is someone a carebear if they want the guards in PP ?!? Why, asy you put it, is PP the ''preferred place for pvp'' ill bloody tell you why, cause everyone has a safe zone to run to when things arent looking in their favour

Whats gonna happen when the safezones are gone eh ? Your gonna get in the shit, and run, and keep on runnin, cause theres no safezones for you to go to O_o

I hate fighting in PP, Dont go there much cause its always the same, you go in, get parashocked by the guys personal ass-monkey (Ass read PPU) the other guy then kills you, and DMs you with the usual harharhar get some sillz nub i r hav pwnd you!!111

Or its the other way around, your in PP, and someone runs in, slams on 1 poison stack thinkin its gonna kill you :rolleyes: and zones out to their safezone . . .

I just dont like PP with a safezone right next to it . . . kinda defeats the whole point o_O

Wheres the fightin gonna be once the PP3 safezones not there anymore ?

Btw i voted no.

KramerTheWeird
16-12-03, 20:54
When there is no safe zones, what happens? zoning over and over, combined with stealth or high level heals means much more tedium then safe zone retreat.

\\Fényx//
16-12-03, 20:56
Originally posted by KramerTheWeird
When there is no safe zones, what happens? zoning over and over, combined with stealth or high level heals means much more tedium then safe zone retreat.

then thats a game of russian roulette as in who's gonna be first to fatal, dies . . .

or hell, maybe their gonna fight, cause they cant jump to their safezone and heal up the second something looks bad, maybe their gonna fight to their death and not risk zoning as the other guy may synch in fast and get you that way?

Stigmata
16-12-03, 20:57
quite an overwhelming no from the voters o_O

Devils Grace
16-12-03, 20:58
when i said carabear i also said " joking":confused:

doesnt matter what tactics or ways u fight....it reallys doesnt matter....if ppl dm's u with that and u dont have them on ignore is tha same complaining about having a n00b without LE and get killed.....

poison and runo_O not even for that u got time now.
they give less time then the copbots....
now if the symps really worked as said above... then i could agree and be happy... hell remove the safe zones for all i care, just remove the guards from there.... and if as i can see is not goin to happen i hope ppl start goin to somewhere else, i really do

icarium
16-12-03, 22:24
ok, remove them, as long as you remove all other faction guards as well. i used to like nipping through plaza 1, now i cant. YOU get used to not being able to go areas as well.

i voted no, stay out of pp1 its TS turf motherfucker!!! i would threaten to kill you but am a ppu so cant, hmm i could outheal you though, yeah that'd teach your ass!

g0rt
16-12-03, 23:04
pp1

another thing in neocron that used to befun, and now is ruined

client counts, will continue to fall, i know multiple people who play alot less now that they cant fight in pp1

oh well, another blunder, and another hting fully supported by the idiots on this board, that will further add to the downfall of this game

very, very unfortunate

Via3 isn't plastered in CA guards. Via2 isn't plastered in TT guards, via1 isn't plastered in BT guards...need I go on? Why should the pp regions be PLASTERED in guards?

Doesn't make sense to me just ruins the game htats all, but thats what most poeple on this board want...this game ruined.

icarium
16-12-03, 23:20
i wouldnt say plastered m8, certainly not on pluto.

the problem is most of "teh ubz0r l337 pkers" are in actual fact shit, and prefer pp1 so they can nip in to plaza to heal. multiple people have said it, fight in pp3, if you die you die =)

i do kind of agree though, these faction changes are a good idea in principle, but with server populations so low its just gonna cause everyone to clump into a couple of factions just for convenience, which is gonna piss more people off, who will leave.

i think they are trying to get rid of all the old players so we dont tell these thousands and thousands of players BDoY will bring ( :lol: ) the truth :lol:

Jest
16-12-03, 23:25
I dont think there are too many guards Ive had tons of fights in PP1 so far even with the guards. Though the real good ones will take place in PP3. ;)

Devils Grace
18-12-03, 18:49
Originally posted by icarium
stay out of pp1 its TS turf motherfucker!!! i would threaten to kill you but am a ppu so cant, hmm i could outheal you though, yeah that'd teach your ass!

:confused: ?????????

motherfucker ??????????:confused:

what has ur mom to do with this ?

does she work in the pussy club ??????

man ppu or not ill bring ur ass down easy

pfffttt if they cut the only brain cell u got ur hears would fall

fucking grow up before u call ppl names

MayhemMike
18-12-03, 18:52
What makes me mad is the TS guards and Club guards are TS... Why would they be TS.. make them NF and club guards :O :eek: :mad:

Spectra260
18-12-03, 18:55
they dont need to remove every single gaurd in pp1, only the 2 at the border line, those are the only ones who ever kill me...and im in the same faction as them =/