PDA

View Full Version : Ive said before, and ill say it again

___T-X____
16-12-03, 17:50
Cancelled my account, Neocron is the height of boredom at the moment and everything takes so long to do cos you cant go anywhere, you cant meet anyone at p1 if your the wrong faction, never mind trying to find a tradeskiller, you cant even GR to a op fight...its anti-social and unproductive, and ultimately frustrating.

I may come back again, I have done before. wont be for a while tho ^^

all the best for Chrimbo & New Year all

Kimiko
16-12-03, 17:52
bye. happy xmas and all.

not being able to find a tradeskiller is the fault of the players - anti ca cannot organise themselves a proper meeting place.

Zanathos
16-12-03, 17:57
Thats too bad.... cya then.

These changes were long overdue, when BDOY comes out, well get an infusion of players and there will be more trade skillers to make up for the fact that runners will be shot and killed in certain places.

Now what we need is to spread this current state of Neocron and change the faction guard AI accordingly so that people are safe and arent killed on site.

You people just give up too easily. I still love Neocron. I dont play it as much as I used to, but thats because I have less to do and theres other games for me to play as well. Mostly I go online for my clan now.

Now time for a moderator to close this thread.

Oath
16-12-03, 18:06
Can i have your stuff :D

/jokes,

sorry to see ya go dude, was fun.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Doc Holliday
16-12-03, 18:28
U will be back geezer. i know it. i want a new sig too. cheers. bye.

Ascension
16-12-03, 18:30
cya!

PM ___T-X____ to say your goodbyes!?

Blah blah

cya next week!;)

Judge
16-12-03, 18:33
Cya TX =/

Ulle
16-12-03, 18:37
Leaving Thread Closed, please send your goodbye messages via PM's.