PDA

View Full Version : Is Melee Any Good Now?

Kain
16-12-03, 17:15
Hi all,

Is Melee Any Good Now?

TBH I havent played much the last few months, works been dragging me around the world (Jamaica, Armenia, Albania, Bulgaria). Finally get to go home on Friday for more than 2 days!!

As a result I haven't been able to access the forums apart from the last couple of days. Still cant access the patch site, corporate firewalls - love em.

Reason I ask is I tend to give away all melee rares I complete, either as a "freebie" on a rares deal or to tradeskillers doing me a favor.

If they are now finally worth something, I might consider changing this practice...

regards,

Kain

Server - Uranus
Clan - Society of Leopold

Th0r - Capped and Forgotten PE (without PA)
OddJobs - Rares trader and Researcher
Carnival - Rares collector - APU

•Super|\|ova•
16-12-03, 17:21
I can't see any difference and I have a melee tank as a 2nd char which can use every meleeweapon there is.

Zanathos
16-12-03, 17:42
I have some melee combat ideas that could give melee users some extra spice to the traditional chop..... chop.....chop ^_^

Me hopes MJS and Holgar likes them ^_^

Mirco
16-12-03, 18:55
Well Ive been playing around with the blade of ceres cant use the best melees. Im a PE btw. I also cap the energy soulblade with a little nightshade. Oh and im not very experienced with it yet.

Anyways, Its hard man. You will be totally dependant on damageboost and even then I find it hard. If you are paraed you are toast. You`ll be hard to hit cause if you are gonna have any chance speed is your friend and thats good.

I`d love to have some poison mods for my blades, but I think that could actually overpower them.

Ferabukoo
16-12-03, 19:42
melee is best pvp char for 1v1 without a ppu the only thing that hurts it is the parashock. Ive seen fenix and anima just own people with em. so yea melee ownz

-=Blasehase=-
16-12-03, 19:55
the range is a little bit better now...

and it seems to be that the energy soulblade is extremly boostet in dmg

Zanathos
16-12-03, 20:21
You should hear my ideas for melee combat, would give you more to do then just chop.... chop.... chop....

In the amount of time it takes to do 3 attacks, you charge up energy and when its full, you attack doing 2 times the damage.

Techniques and combos. Items that could be in your quick belt, similar to psi spells, you pull out the item, you use it, it does something special. A new stat like hp, and mana could be added exclusively for melee users.

Or there could be button mashing combos like forward, forward, strafe left, strafe right and then he does a special attack.

More than just chop.... chop.... chop....

Oh, new idea, melee tanks get a shield that they can use, would deflect a certain number of attacks on the person.

YoDa-UK
16-12-03, 20:26
Its nice :lol: