PDA

View Full Version : Makes Sense of this Nerf

Crest
16-12-03, 15:07
Ok so the Rezz take 1 mins or 40 secs to cast ... I understand that...then it takes tons of manner ... I undertsand that ....waht I dont understand is both at the same time ....

I cast my holy rezz ... wait 40 seconds ... by this time my manna for the rezz is replenished so I dont even need a booster...

Or I am missing something ....

Ok so yes PPU's must have plenty of manna = plenty of points in the roght places ... but most have this already so there is no difference ......

J. Folsom
16-12-03, 15:09
It's basically another requirement to resurrection, it was actually even higher on the test server, but was put at current levels to at least make it castable again.

Archeus
16-12-03, 15:14
Originally posted by Crest
Or I am missing something ....

You can't use that PSI points while you are rezzing. I guess it is a slight tradeoff for the wait, but any kind of mana drop off will also just penalize the dead people (it is already impossible to rez in combat).

I'm curious now, at what point would it be better for everyone to just rez and poke to get back in fighting then to wait to be rezzed?

DrNarf
16-12-03, 15:31
I was annoyed that the rezz took 40 seconds to cast on test server, but it isn't the same on retail. Narf casts normal rezz in 40 seconds, but holy rezz in 24 seconds. It's still really hard to rezz someone in a fight, but if I have some other people watching my back I can get about a 50% sucess rate for ressing people, which aint all that bad. As for not needing a psi booster, thats just an added bonus. :p

\\Fényx//
16-12-03, 15:32
my PPU's holy rez is 24 seconds, not 40 O_o

WebShock
16-12-03, 15:50
better hope u dont miss then... otherwise the rez will be a minute... capped or not lol

Richard Slade
16-12-03, 15:55
Fenyx ur a odd PPU so don't whine ok?
I'm sure KK can nerf u if u wanna :p

retr0n
16-12-03, 16:21
the only reason i can think of is if u start to ress, need to abort
and you haven't popped a booster you will not have much mana
to spare... ie can't rebuff without a slight timesink (wich is a good
thing imo)

//Radium

extract
16-12-03, 18:52
I timed a regular TL55 rezz 10 times in a row and got in between 30-35 second cast time so i dont know where people are getting this 1 min and 40 second cast from......

Archeus
16-12-03, 19:06
Normal rez should be one minute, and Holy rez 30 seconds.

I get one minute on mine (can't use holy yet).

Zanathos
16-12-03, 19:09
i still prefer my idea :/

oh well.

Obscene
16-12-03, 19:22
I timed a regular TL55 rezz 10 times in a row and got in between 30-35 second cast time so i dont know where people are getting this 1 min and 40 second cast from......
I think its based on how good their spell is and how much points they have in passive ;)

El Barto
16-12-03, 19:30
I agree, should have just taken longer

Kaden
17-12-03, 01:52
I get one minute on mine (can't use holy yet).

Your stats must be really low or summit then. On a normal rez, with 250% dmg I rez in about 40 secs.

extract
17-12-03, 15:34
i think people are just looking at that 1/min in theyre info and assuming it takes 60 secs to rezz...i use a no slot TL 55 "cool" rezz with 576% dmg I like it because before patch i could run around with it whilst casting, and still can.....keeps those bugger apus from debuffing me(sometimes) but always better than a sitting target

J a y
17-12-03, 20:07
the point of the nerf was to make it near impossable to reserect during fights (no more haha i got 5 resing ppus syndrome). sorta nice for me sence im a sniper i dont kill someone now and see him resed 10 sec later at op fights.

Ryuben
17-12-03, 20:22
i never got why people bitched about rezzing in battle

if the battles still going on and the PPU is able to rez some one then what is the problem as it takes ...3 CS burst or Hl shots to kill them so :confused: and all this about one PP running inbetween ur entier team and rezzing all his dead m8s

:confused: :confused: when a person gets rezzed its shit easy to kill them ffs

BAH commoners