PDA

View Full Version : negative symp and SL

greploco
16-12-03, 14:27
ok, this game system of symp and SL has been massaged and tweaked for a while now. It certainly is a work in progress and frankly - it needs more work.

it's been a while since I've leveld up a char in one of the crowded spots. I've had this problem before and I've posted it before. Stray shots which tag someone who then wades into the mobs and gets killed have just done some serious damage to my SL and faction symp.

the SL, yes it's flockerd but that I can handle. I'm not a random pker or even a frequent pker so I've got plently of factions that I can do missions with. for a noob or even someone who has just graduated beyond noob it's more of a problem. they don't have the knowlege that I have.

but this negative symp thing ? this has got to change. it's pretty much totally uncorrectable. I can go out and kill faction enemies you say ? oh yeah, right, that's a good solution. _not_ and I can only do that if they happen to be my faction enemy as well -- otherwise I lose SL up the wazoo.

please allow us to do missions in negative symp alled and neutral.

and

if you do a mission for one faction it should slightly raise the symp of their allied factions and to a lesser degree slightly raise the symp of their neutral factions.

thx

--------

now if you are going to post to this with a "awww poor baby you want a lollypop - why don't you suck it right here" please take a leap off a cliff and don't come back. and don't say that I should have teamed with them either -- it's crowded enough there there there are mutiple teams and there are also people who are tired of having team members they don't know steal their beltdrop items when they die. so leave stupid shite out of this thread please.