PDA

View Full Version : Droners targeting LE runners

Major Pain
16-12-03, 11:15
Hello!

How to tell if anyone is LE:d while droning?

Non droners have the local list wich displays green/yellow depending on LE or not. Non droners cant target an LE runner with an weapon.

While droning i dont have an local list, and i can target LE:d runners with my drone. As far as i know, the only way to tell if they are LE:d is to shoot at them to see if they take any damage.

Is there another way to see if runners have LE while droning?

Freaky Deaky
16-12-03, 16:28
afaik no.

but i dont get it... :confused:
why you wanna see if they got an le inside?

John.nl
16-12-03, 20:05
Originally posted by Freaky Deaky
afaik no.

The thing is, you can't see the difference. So you fly up to someone in red and after a couple of shots you realise: damn LE.

Major Pain
17-12-03, 10:41
Originally posted by Freaky Deaky
afaik no.

As John.nl said and...

I was just about to attack an enemy tank when an enemy APU came running towards my drone, so i thought "i must take out the APU first since he can easely target my drone and kill it in 2 hits, since APU is easy to kill as well". So i started shooting the APU, the tank noticed what was happening, problem was the the APU had LE in....so the tank got an head start.

Starving Poet
26-12-03, 17:48
Also since droners can't see the list of people around them and have poor defence in our lack of mobility while attacking. If we see someone moving towards our meatsack we take it as a threat. There is nothing worse than peacefully hunting then seeing a red flash before your body falls to the ground.