View Full Version : My ravanger on Saturn

Dont Mess
16-12-03, 04:24
ok had it made not the best slots only 1 so xhear

dmg 117
freq 119
hand 111
range 112

its ok i guss owns spies and monks not great in pvp vs another tank cs would do more. but pvp against a PE is great i killed 1 in seconds and he didnt seem that shit. its GREAT for sniping it actually does really good dmg and has good range i get 443m. id love 2 post a screenie but i have 2 set it all up. neway tell me wat u think if uve had 1 made. im 3 parts off a devourer i give my review bout that later.

Q`alooaith
16-12-03, 04:28
I'd of recomened Nova modding it, though dunno since I've not touched one latley if it's possible..

WebShock
16-12-03, 10:25
hc ultima....

get the most out of your handling and range since its a long distance weapon over a close combat weapon. as a capped tank you will cap the damage anyway. a ammo mod doesnt do much more damage over you missing entirely due to not capping handling and range.
not to mention that it will go artifact and raise your combat rank over the perfect rating.

g0rt
16-12-03, 10:45
2 parts from a Devourer

3 parts from a Ravanger

Thats just from drops..haven't traded anything yet. I can't wait to get my hands on these puppies and try them out, unfortunately every time I get on my PE to trade some parts, all I see is blah blah blah security turret destroyed, or layer 1 down.... :rolleyes:

Parappa
16-12-03, 11:01
How's the aiming in close combat?

Vid Gamer
16-12-03, 11:02
I only need one part on Pluto to make mine and I have an Ultima ready for it. ;)

If anyone on Pluto has a COMP to Ravager I'll trade a COMP of Devourer or CORE to Ravager for it / pay 500K / give you whole Tank rares (CS/MS).

Original monk
16-12-03, 11:15
congratulations dilly, you found the comp ? :) there extremely rare he, a 1 slotter with very nice stats i see, coowl

be very very very happy that ya have a 1slotter, atleast ya can put an ammomod in it :)

good luck PKing and i meet ya in PP1 probably :)