PDA

View Full Version : construction slotenhacer 0.9

Original monk
15-12-03, 23:57
Yeah ya read it correctly, its about the most useless slotenhacer of em all: 0.9 : needs 4 parts and asures you of 1 slot ... pretty pointless and it polutes the rarepool dont ya think ?

So my suggestion: make it usable on rareweapons: so you get atleast one slot on each rare if you make it with a constructionslotenhacer 0.9 ... it will make the parts much more valuable and people will be glad to ress it instead of thinking they worked there ass of for some slotenhacerparts that give ya 1 slot on a regular weapon ...

Why do i say this ? cause a rare with zero slots is in 9 of the 10 cases a useless rare ... take for example the devourer, when you get a noslotter youre fucked cause ya need atleast poison on it, what can ya do with a noslotter ?? its wargas ya need ... if ya wonna have a decent one ...

So people vote what you think about making the 0.9 slotenhacer usable on rares.

Ty and enjoy playing

Balthasar
16-12-03, 00:54
I don't think the lowest TL slotenhancers should work with rares.

What about changing it the way that illegal slotenhancers give you _one_ slot (just one) on your rare weapon. So you can either be sure to have a free slot for ammo mods but without amazing stats or you can try to get a multi slotted rare with the risk of getting no slots at all.

RayBob
16-12-03, 03:12
All 3 slot enhancers should be sold complete in stores.

0.9 for 60K (helps the noobs out who need just one ammo slot on a low level weapon to level up with)

1.5 for 220K and the illegal should be renamed to something like 2.0 and sell for 380K. Then they should make the illegal drop as techs and have it guarantee 4 slots on non-rares and 1 slot if used on rares.

Wannabe
16-12-03, 03:23
Uhh... nope. Because if you use a good constructor, you can get AT LEAST 2 slots and good stats.

4 slots on illegal slotenhancer? Uhh... that would be anyones wet dream but you can still get 3+ slots without enhancers.

Pls, stop mixing up the game balance anymore :p

// Wannabe

Kaden
16-12-03, 03:27
Uhh... nope. Because if you use a good constructor, you can get AT LEAST 2 slots and good stats

Huh? Define good constructor, I have 185 const, and 95 int/dex and still have trouble slotting rare weapons

Wannabe
16-12-03, 03:31
Fateless, my cst char on pluto, is pure CST.

INT 122 / DEX 120
CST 175 base (225 with SS, CST 2+3 chip and cst machina)'

And btw, don't drug up when you build rares, it seems to make you get less slots when you don't drug up :p

// Wannabe

Kaden
16-12-03, 03:36
lol, that was base dex and int, off the top of my head 112 int and 99 dex, and 185 const with SS, const 2 & 3, and once I cap dex, I'll lom to pure const. But still, 185 const should guarantte slots, instead of the current hit and miss system we have now, surely?

Wannabe
16-12-03, 03:50
Nothing can guarantee slots on rares. If you really must have to get 5 slots on that rare rifle/pistol/cannon/spell, then the best way is to get multiple sets and build get them build.

Also, to me, the TL of the item seems to affect the formula that is used to get slots. I have so far made 3 Silent Hunters (highest TL for me -- 115 I believe) and total is 0 slots on them. I build a 3 slotted FL (TL114) tho :p

I guess we'd better take this discussion to a another thread or PMs so we won't hi-jack this thread ^^

// Wannabe

Original monk
16-12-03, 10:15
nah youre aint hijacking youre giving valuavle information: i have 100 dex and 100 int with my chips in and 206 construct, i went to an op and build the flamer at 233 construct i think (ss,hawking,constrchip 2&3, adv nerves) and i didnt use a constructboost on purpose: made myself a nice zeroslotter flamer: hard work for nothing again cause a flamer is useless witouth the poisonmod ... excpet for monks but then the poison would be even better :/ SHITGAME

Jest
16-12-03, 10:21
The .9s are still good. I had a bunch of weapons built with slot enhancers, and with the illegal I got 3 slots, with the 1.5s I got 2 and 3 slots, but with the .9 I got 4 slots. That extra slot guaranteed is still pretty handy.

g0rt
16-12-03, 10:36
either ya let them be used on rares or sell them at crytons for 50k cuz getting a 1slot weapon made is about as easy as killing a wee crab on a capped apu