PDA

View Full Version : Any Q3RA players?

•Super|\|ova•
15-12-03, 18:14
Just thinking if there is any. It would be cool to duel or something sometimes :) oh, and for those that don't know what is Q3RA... it's Quake III Rocket Arena. Awesome game ;)

Freaky Deaky
15-12-03, 18:25
try to shoot at the balls :p

and play Q-pong. it`s a mod for quake too and it`s pure fun.:D

Omnituens
15-12-03, 19:40
damn, i knew i was missing a game

*goes and gets Q3*

Psyco Groupie
15-12-03, 19:42
quake 3 leaves you with seasonal affective disorder .. its sooo damn dark and dingy ... some fun mods .. but overall pretty much arcade ARSE :D

•Super|\|ova•
15-12-03, 19:49
Rocket Arena is the one and only :) damn, no RA players here, really? :( I thought I'd have a chance to play with you guys and kick your ass :)

pood
15-12-03, 20:19
ra3 pwns , so does cpma :-)

started playing it again few weeks ago

ReefSmoker
15-12-03, 20:30
Haven't played RA for Q3A in a long time, I'm an Urban Terror player when I get the craving :)

Take care,

Reefie

Mumblyfish
15-12-03, 20:30
Originally posted by Psyco Groupie
quake 3 leaves you with seasonal affective disorder .. its sooo damn dark and dingy ... some fun mods .. but overall pretty much arcade ARSE :D

Arcade FUN > Realistic Bollocks

Don't make me bust that can of worms on you, cockclown.

Omnituens
15-12-03, 21:03
Prefer a HL deathmatch myself

LJ module + shotty = ownage

SovKhan
15-12-03, 21:07
quake 2 rocket area pwned. i dont know what happend in q3 it was like if you dont take speed you wont win. i liked all railgun mode myself.

Opar
15-12-03, 21:53
1 word.

Proball.

*pokes Yashilla/kayleigh/crytstalblue/sugar/other alises*

we had good times :)

Zanathos
15-12-03, 21:55
Navy Seals : Covert Operations ^_^

wun
16-12-03, 01:41
Q3RA is all i used to play before i discovered neocron...

haven't really played it in the last year.. since i have so little gaming time.. and NC is time consuming.. gotta level and gather parts... on top of that the rping/interaction with ohter players (allways one that takes 3 times as long to arrive when u want to go somewhere :p )

Kimiko
16-12-03, 03:49
Originally posted by Opar
1 word.

Proball.

*pokes Yashilla/kayleigh/crytstalblue/sugar/other alises*

we had good times :)

Hey? What about me? OORA Flyk tyvm :p

And yeah, Q3PB > all :p

Wannabe
16-12-03, 03:56
I used to play Q3:RA abd sucked so badly in it I decided to stop playing it :o

I rock playing supportive role in team-based games. I rocked in Quake1:TeamFortress as playing defensive demoman. Sometimes I went wild and blow up the enemy's base totally ^^

I tried out the XMP (Unreal Expanded Multiplayer) and instantly fell in love with the Scout class. Love the sniper rifle and the healing ability =)

// Wannabe

Opar
16-12-03, 10:22
Originally posted by Kimiko
Hey? What about me? OORA Flyk tyvm :p

And yeah, Q3PB > all :p

w00t! SEX!

OORA, |o|, WCP, eN, EA, TnS :D

Q3PB > all

g0rt
16-12-03, 10:39
q1 = win
q2 = lose
q3 = really lose

imo

ID has to cut the shit with a billion sequals. Seems like the first one of every of thier games is amazing, and the rest are ass.

My opinion. Usually FPS sequals all sux tho, thats why im spectical that HL2 will be any good. Its WAYYYYY too hiped, and chances are its gonna be a let down because everyone seems to think its gonna be gods gift to computer gaming. :rolleyes: