PDA

View Full Version : Had a fight with FF last nite and it was shite

Ivory
15-12-03, 16:28
Yep it was one of the shortest fights known to man......

Dark and FF were fighting and we both had equal numbers. We usually go on for a while but i was just kinda pissed off that it didnt last for long.. after this patch fights have become very short, kk please sort it out so we can have longer fights.

ghandisfury
15-12-03, 16:29
Change the GR rules, and we will be fine.

Jesterthegreat
15-12-03, 16:36
Originally posted by ghandisfury
Change the GR rules, and we will be fine. how does that make fights longer?

rez sucks now. remove it or have it as it was. personally i hate rez. no amount of living in the dark in a cave is gonna give you the power to bring the dead to life. but if its gonna be ingame put it how it was

deac
15-12-03, 16:39
Originally posted by Jesterthegreat
how does that make fights longer?

rez sucks now. remove it or have it as it was. personally i hate rez. no amount of living in the dark in a cave is gonna give you the power to bring the dead to life. but if its gonna be ingame put it how it was

well since we monks dont have hair we should get something as compensation... rezz will do fine ;)

Ivory
15-12-03, 16:40
make rez 10 secs you wont believe how perfect it will b *cries* i just tell ppl make urself a cuppa when on comms when getting a rez as it is now.

deac
15-12-03, 16:42
crapp i need to be in a fight vs dark... will be intressting too see how it goes.. since dark has always been a rez happy clan

\\Fényx//
15-12-03, 16:47
Originally posted by deac
crapp i need to be in a fight vs dark... will be intressting too see how it goes.. since dark has always been a rez happy clan

cause every second member of DarK is a ppu :p

Candaman
15-12-03, 16:48
i dunno didn't seem to stop me rezzing just went made a drink had a bath went to sleep woke up ready for wrk and the rez was just about to finish of course the fite was over by then but not the point

Possessed
15-12-03, 16:49
Learn to adapt... since the rez nerf I myself have had some amazing fights...

Jesterthegreat
15-12-03, 16:50
Originally posted by Possessed
Learn to adapt... since the rez nerf I myself have had some amazing fights...

wow... if i said that in a cocky voice it would come out as "ME>J00"

thanks for the input...

\\Fényx//
15-12-03, 16:52
well to be perfectly honest since the rez nerf, ive not really noticed much of a difference, I still managed to rezz Tupac twice in those fights thismorning with ppl shooting at my PPU, All you gotta do is whack on a holy heal, crouch and cast rez, Also try rezzing from distance, you got like 95m range on it so bloody use it :p

[Edit] jeezus junkie who pissed on your chips today O_o :lol:

Jesterthegreat
15-12-03, 16:57
lol sorry peeps - prolly a bit out of line there :p

bah i had a week off with teh flu now i feel like shit and im back at work - let me be mean! :D

hehe

anyway... remove rez!

El_MUERkO
15-12-03, 16:59
People have to learn they cant charge into a fight without thought like they used to, once attackers especially understand they arent going to get rez'd if they run off and die they'll be more cautious and fights will last longer.

Also rezing isnt impossible it just requires cover.

Jesterthegreat
15-12-03, 17:01
Originally posted by El_MUERkO
Also rezing isnt impossible it just requires cover. and a lack of cunts with nail guns :p lol

Rieper
15-12-03, 17:04
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
just like FF ;)

Jesterthegreat
15-12-03, 17:07
haha

oh btw reaps mate - when i get around to playin NC i will need a PIMP invite :p

75 Psi base now i think... PPU! ONOZ!

ghandisfury
15-12-03, 17:15
Originally posted by \\Fényx//

This is dark and FF....and every first is an APU.

And rezz is great the way it is now....you're just going to have to diversifie your team to addapt. No more coming with 10 APUs and 5 PPUs.

Jesterthegreat
15-12-03, 17:19
Originally posted by ghandisfury
This is dark and FF....and every first is an APU.

And rezz is great the way it is now....you're just going to have to diversifie your team to addapt. No more coming with 10 APUs and 5 PPUs.

yeah! we want Spy'O'Cron!

no really... overpower my leet pistol spy!

Rieper
15-12-03, 17:23
omg, spy o cron would pwn.. everyone on pluto would buy a second acct just so they could use a spy :p

Duder
15-12-03, 17:27
And rezz is great the way it is now....No more coming with 5 APUs rushing to their death with no regard if they will die or not as they know the ppu will just ress them in 12 seconds and having 5 PPUs ressing and buffing and healing them all in 20 seconds.

Darak
15-12-03, 17:27
We had a fight with about 7 spirit vs 20 NDA/SXR (not so sure about the numbers) but it lasted forever (at least 1/2 hr)

Ascension
15-12-03, 17:37
They need to sort the Nail-gun its so stupid, and with a Rez that long, i have 2 say this but, the anti-buff is to quick,

Thts cumin from an APU :( so fellow Monkies:angel:

\\Fényx//
15-12-03, 17:38
Originally posted by Darak
We had a fight with about 7 spirit vs 20 NDA/SXR (not so sure about the numbers) but it lasted forever (at least 1/2 hr)

doubt it was 20 considering lastnight we were a clan of 9 ppl O_o and NDA and SXR now being enemies O_o I wasnt there tho so dont know what exactly happened but untill thismorning there were only 9 different people in NDA as weve moved back home to TT :) added some more today tho.

t0tt3
15-12-03, 20:11
I vote for spy o cron so shad van get a laid :) :lol:

Carinth
15-12-03, 20:18
I've only done some pp fights, no op fights. Yet I really like the rez change. I still pull off rezzes while bein shot by 4 or 5 ppl, the difference is the presence of a hybrid or apu with antibuff is game over. As soon as a I see a monk look at me with a disco ball going, I stop rezzing and run. The case could be made that it's still monks needed to take out monks, I suppose. I like it though, pulling off a rez is more of an acomplishment now. Previously you had to pull of a dozen or so rezzes to feel uber, now just a couple will do. : )

It will take people time to adjust, having a ppu to rez has been pretty well ingrained in most of us. Fights are so fast now because people play stupidly. They run in without concern for themselves. If you play as if death was the end of the world, you might learn how to live longer. That said though, the prep time for a fight is still horrendous in comparison with the actualy fighting time. I believe though we can come up with other ways to lengthen fights, rather then with ressurect.

Phlith
15-12-03, 20:21
low tl weapons is the answer

t0tt3
15-12-03, 20:23
Originally posted by Phlith
low tl weapons is the answer

que? lower??? LOL yea I dont wanna be a noob monk then =) 75% on main skill and have even lower tl... omg poor monkeis =(

Phlith
15-12-03, 20:24
5 slot Holy Energy Bolt all the way!!! Seriously though, I should beg Lore to let us all bring low tl weapons/spells ^^

Archeus
15-12-03, 20:26
Maybe I never noticed this before. But when I was out at battle dome someone started a rez well out of my view to see them (fog) but you could see the Rez sparkle from a massive distance away.

It was probably why there were so many dead people there. The second you go to rez it throws up a big "I am here!" flare.

You'd be lucky to use Rez in fights but outside of them it is boring as hell. Much better to let the person rez themselves and then poke them.

t0tt3
15-12-03, 20:26
Ha ha ha and piss him off even more :D :rolleyes:

jernau
15-12-03, 20:45
Originally posted by Rieper
omg, spy o cron would pwn.. everyone on pluto would buy a second acct just so they could use a spy :p

A sixth account you mean ;).

Lafiel
16-12-03, 00:06
Originally posted by deac

lol .. we had 1 ppu at that fight... us rez happy? yea right.... funny coming from an FF when the kill ratio of dark killing ff is 5:2

Phlith
16-12-03, 00:17
I have an idea, stop gloating because we've beat you before, you've beat us as well, big fuckin deal man... the fight sucked, we got owned...

Spectra260
16-12-03, 00:20
when i had master shake on pluto an was in FF i hated fighting dark...

all it consisted of was watching CC and ivory run around in circles around the OP rezzing there clan mates just to watch them fall dead instantly again...

i wish i had access to that char now so i can see how you guys do in OP battles...

Phlith
16-12-03, 00:23
Sometimes we do good, sometimes we fuck up so badly you would think we've only been playng cron for about a week. I personally could give two shits less about winning the fight, just as long as I have fun being slaughtered I'm happy.

Gotterdammerung
16-12-03, 00:25
please keep these things in-game