PDA

View Full Version : Lets Get The Fatcs right here

Crest
15-12-03, 12:07
NExT runners and allied forces freed the Faction Counselor Alex Starr from captivity. ........as the heavily armed mutants highly outnumbered the NExT combat forces and had defensive positions prepared. A first attempt by NExT failed and had to be aborted with heavy losses to the rescue team.

From Neocronicles

I have 1 question....Since I was there on Saturn ... I did ask 1 question WHY WAS TANGENT SAVING NEXT FQ...
The reason was there were no next there... I did look but next were not there on Saturn...

Was fun though and yes peeps did die.... I hate to think what would have happened after the patch...Monk Rezzing and all

Original monk
15-12-03, 13:47
i dunno about next on saturn, indeed i havent seen alot people of that faction lately, but not that bad as diamond real estate, i think we have 1 or 2 dre clans but thats recently ... my monk is dre from beginning of retail now: and its a fully deserted faction.

yesterday someone said hello in factionchat: i tought WTF this must be a mistake, it was the first time i saw someone talk in dre factionchat LOL.

and for the event: the story must fit right ? thats why they used next probably :)