PDA

View Full Version : lol @ BD faction meeting

Spectra260
15-12-03, 00:17
i went to pp3 earlier today to see what i could do because i was bored, i saw there was alot of BD up on the right side so i started shooting them, anyways psychoninja finally started hitting me with his apoc so i ran away...

he directed me and told me there having a faction meeting and to please not interupt again, so i thought to myself "what better way to have fun then to trow tanget grenades up at them while there having a meeting"

so i ran back to pp1, got 5 tangent grenades, went back to pp3 and started to throw them up at the BD's... i was laughing my ass off so hard when psychoninja jumped down, i couldnt resist so i threw a grenade right at him...then he killed me:D

so then i go back with a couple more people, and a PPU. we ended up killing pretty much everyone except the LE BD's...then i guess a GM was there, or maybe it was there FC, but someone spawned a shit load of dragon fly's... it was fun...havnt had this much fun in awhile in NC...

theres somethings i dont like about this patch, but this defiantly wouldnt of happend if it was how it used to be...so maybe it isnt all that bad... you gotta be on your toe's more often now...especially if your anti-city.

http://www.waaazup.com/users/kidwithstick/shot1.jpg

http://www.waaazup.com/users/kidwithstick/shot2.jpg

(this isnt suppose to be anythin bad about a GM abusing poweres or anythingo_O )

edit: k pics work now..

ezza
15-12-03, 00:20
im BD on saturn but gotta say its a bit shit that they had to spawn some stuff to deal with you.

and why didnt they hold the meeting in the pepper park pub or someplace that isnt in plain view

petek480
15-12-03, 00:30
Umm the stuff spawned wasn't becuase of you. The stuff actually started to spawn before you got there. And the fc was even killed by one of the ca guards(who are enemies with bd) that were spawned.

Spectra260
15-12-03, 00:32
Originally posted by petek480
Umm the stuff spawned wasn't becuase of you. The stuff actually started to spawn before you got there. And the fc was even killed by one of the ca guards(who are enemies with bd) that were spawned.

i didnt say they were spawned because we were there:rolleyes:

i was just saying it was cool:lol:

petek480
15-12-03, 00:34
Well other people seemed to of thought that after reading your post so I just decided to make it clear that they were'nt.

Spectra260
15-12-03, 00:35
Originally posted by petek480
Well other people seemed to of thought that after reading your post so I just decided to make it clear that they were'nt.

k

yea im not saying that the GM spawned those mobs because of us...although i didnt see any of them untill after we got there:p

petek480
15-12-03, 00:37
Well I don't know exactly when you got there since I didn't see any gernades or anything, but at the beginning of the meeting some guards spawned and started to fight with the bd and crahn guards that are in pp3.

ServeX
15-12-03, 00:39
pete man youre so like ..bleh

Nexxy
15-12-03, 00:41
Pete didnt die...

By the time me and pete got there most the TS had ran away and the ones that left either died or zoned a hell of alot...

Spectra260
15-12-03, 00:43
Originally posted by Nexxy
Pete didnt die...

By the time me and pete got there most the TS has ran away and the ones that left either died or zoned a hell of alot...

well i left after tupac and whoever that APU was ran away down that spiral stair thing..

Chaplin
15-12-03, 01:14
Originally posted by Spectra260
he directed me and told me there having a faction meeting and to please not interupt again, so i thought to myself "what better way to have fun then to trow tanget grenades up at them while there having a meeting"

Ah, i see.. it takes a GM to stop you from busting RP events. I wonder what that makes you...

Ark
15-12-03, 01:41
that was alot of fun :angel:

nonamebrandeggs
15-12-03, 01:46
Originally posted by Chaplin
Ah, i see.. it takes a GM to stop you from busting RP events. I wonder what that makes you...

It makes him not a RPer, not everyone likes to RP. I like to PK, I have fun. You RP, I'm sure you have fun.

Shadow Dancer
15-12-03, 01:47
Why didn't they hold the meeting in BD HQ?

Nexxy
15-12-03, 01:50
probably because all the spawned stuff was meant to be a mini event for the BD people and the meeting was just like the cover up role play shit or whatever

Psychoninja
15-12-03, 02:14
It wasn't an RP event, just a small talk with our FC explaining the medals.

That grenade in my face hurt :(

Dunno where the mobs and CA guards came from considering FCs can't spawn anything. But I was gone when the dragon flies came in, I only stood around for the aggies, and CA guards that came by.

Spectra260
15-12-03, 04:09

[edited for violation of the forum rules]

black dragon are enemys, when theres a group of them together why not try to fuck them up?

just because there having a meeting means i shouldnt do anything about it? that makes no sence...

edit: and read further on...

the GM didnt spawn those mobs there to try and stop us.

Alex The Great
15-12-03, 04:36
Damn i was gonna raid that meeting But i sleapt threw it =(

Chaplin
15-12-03, 05:08
[edited for consistency]

No, it makes you a m*ron.
Why? If a GM/FC says "stop it".. you stop it.
It's simple as this.

Psycho Killa
15-12-03, 05:22
Why the hell should we be forced to listen to opposing faction counselors?

They have no special powers they just represent there faction.

If the faction counselor wanted peace and quiet they could have taken it to a more discrete place.

I would listen to a gm but a faction counselor is just like any other player but they are just the coordinater/ organizer of that faction.

Chaplin
15-12-03, 05:27
Originally posted by Psycho Killa
They have no special powers they just represent there faction.

.. and the mobs were spawned to entertain mr.spectra... o_O

Psycho Killa
15-12-03, 05:30
As far as I know faction counselors are only able to go invisible and use god mode but are not allowed to use god mode and public and are not allowed to go invisible in the middle of a croud for rp reasons.

They are just there to create some roleplaying. What is more rping then raiding an enemy factions meeting?

Psychoninja
15-12-03, 05:34
Can we get one thing straight....
I, yes I, asked him to leave us alone. He claimed he was rping, I don't have a problem with that. I told him to go ahead and try it again. He came back and I killed him. At no time did the faction counselor ask him to leave. I did.

Alex The Great
15-12-03, 05:35
Oh i know we should spawn 5000 turrets all over pp so we can all roleplay and turn the game in the a big chatroom. Yea right we already fucked over half the zones lets just shut up now. And Another Thing i don't even listion to my own FC And ill be damned if i listion to someone elses.

Psychoninja
15-12-03, 05:38
ffs...

KIRJA NEVER SAID ANYTHING TO HIM....

I DID!

:rolleyes:

Psycho Killa
15-12-03, 05:40
If a GM/FC says "stop it".. you stop it.

I beleive me and alex where both commenting on this calm down ninja :p

Psychoninja
15-12-03, 05:54
I beleive me and alex where both commenting on this calm down ninja :p

:p
Just want to make that clear, because Kirja's a pretty cool counselor :)
Atleast to those in BD :lol:

petek480
15-12-03, 05:57
Originally posted by Psychoninja
Hmm, I think you need a few more of these :lol: at the end of that comment

Spectra260
15-12-03, 06:22
re-read the post guys before you start saying things.

psychoninja is the one who directed me asking me to stop.

i told him i wouldnt and he said ok.

its as simple as that...

the FC did not ask me to quit, if he did would i? no.

but still he didnt.

Spectra260
15-12-03, 06:26
and BTW Chaplin

we already made it clear that the mobs were spawned before i showed up...please READ EVERYTHING before you make comments

nonamebrandeggs
15-12-03, 06:42
ph33r the edit buttan.

Archeus
15-12-03, 11:19
As far as I know faction counselors are only able to go invisible and use god mode but are not allowed to use god mode and public and are not allowed to go invisible in the middle of a croud for rp reasons.

Actually they are allowed used Godmode except when they plan to attack someone or allowed to be attacked (Feature given after a certain number of people killed thier faction counselor, no guesses there :rolleyes: ).

Psycho Killa
15-12-03, 11:55
There not suppose to use godmode in public at all.

They killed there own fc or the opposing fc?

•Super|\|ova•
15-12-03, 12:33
Originally posted by Archeus
(Feature given after a certain number of people killed thier faction counselor, no guesses there :rolleyes: ).

Yup. Pathetic as hell :lol: real mature and all... :rolleyes: well, maybe some day those retards really grow up and realize how senseless and pathetic their behaviour has been.

Archeus
15-12-03, 14:18
There not suppose to use godmode in public at all.

They killed there own fc or the opposing fc?

They killed thier own FC because they disagreed with the person at the time.

They are allowed use godmode as long as they dont attack anything. The invisible I think they are allowed use only in certain situations and then they shouldn't go invisible while people are around.

Nexxy
15-12-03, 14:26
Originally posted by Archeus
They killed thier own FC because they disagreed with the person at the time.

They are allowed use godmode as long as they dont attack anything. The invisible I think they are allowed use only in certain situations and then they shouldn't go invisible while people are around.

Was that us? I forget some of the shit we do...

Carinth
15-12-03, 20:28
Rp can include pk'ing. A gathering of black dragons would be the perfect oppertunity for Tsunamis to have some fun. Role Playing is not all sitting around and chatting, if you actualy played your character I would be suprised if you never engaged in pvp. That is of course assuming you're not a tradeskiller : ) Oh I suppose you could rp as a pacifist, but that's stretching it. Neocron is a harsh future, I doubt pacifists would last very long.

Speaking of fc's I think I need to go mail the ts fc, havn't heard from her in a while.

Spectra260
15-12-03, 20:43
Originally posted by Carinth
Rp can include pk'ing. A gathering of black dragons would be the perfect oppertunity for Tsunamis to have some fun. Role Playing is not all sitting around and chatting, if you actualy played your character I would be suprised if you never engaged in pvp. That is of course assuming you're not a tradeskiller : ) Oh I suppose you could rp as a pacifist, but that's stretching it. Neocron is a harsh future, I doubt pacifists would last very long.

Speaking of fc's I think I need to go mail the ts fc, havn't heard from her in a while.

thats what im talking about:D

carinth > all:D

PIMP coming back hopefully:p

Jest
15-12-03, 20:51
This thread is cracking me up. I mean seriously, you think in the grand scheme of things the BD people were all pissed at you for breaking up the meeting? haha. I'm sure they weren't all like "Onoz the enemy run and hide in our apartments till they leave."

They are BD ffs. BD don't take their meeting being interupted lightly. I bet you 5k not a SINGLE one of those BD at the meeting was all sad TS interupted their meeting. I'm surprised you got of as well as you did. ;) Nin may have asked you to leave but Im sure he enjoyed himself plenty. And he sure as hell didn't come to the forums complaining about TS pkers ruining the BD roleplaying meeting... bahahaha. Oh man thats just too funny to even think about.

petek480
15-12-03, 20:58
I was sad. I was having fun watching all the mobs spawn and all the guards fightings but then they came and killed the mobs:(

Duder
15-12-03, 21:10
OHNOZ the ENEMY!!!! Lets All Run and hide in our apartments till they leave!!!! WE NEED MORE GUARDS AND SECURITY TO PROTECT US KK!!!!

Alex The Great
15-12-03, 21:11
Me 2 Pete i wanted to Roleplay with the mobs. But the mean pkars came and wrecked it. I think we should start talking about uping PP Defence!

(For those of you who can't tell i am kidding)

Archeus
15-12-03, 21:58
Originally posted by Nexxy
Was that us? I forget some of the shit we do...

:lol:

Zu (Pluto)
15-12-03, 22:18
:p
Just want to make that clear, because Kirja's a pretty cool counselor :)
Ya. At the risk of sounding like I'm sucking up, Kirja's da bestest of the bestests. :)

Anyway, if people come and blow the crap out of BD meetings, more power to them. We'll note their names down and come kick your sorry behinds later :lol:. If these little meetings are intended to be "secure", FCs can hold them in an apartment or in a safe zone or something. If its in the street, then IMHO it's fair game.

AFAIK, FCs have Godmode so they can stay alive whilst running events and the like, where dying is detrimental to the enjoyment of other runners. They are not meant to use them otherwise. Invis I think they can use as and when just to keep track of things and listen in, just like stalker-GMs do (I know when you are watching me, you pervs).

@Carinth:
I'm a pacifist. Not a total, but pretty much peaceful as I see violence as a last resort thing only. But I'm still around :).

Zu

Spectra260
15-12-03, 22:20
Originally posted by Jest
This thread is cracking me up. I mean seriously, you think in the grand scheme of things the BD people were all pissed at you for breaking up the meeting? haha. I'm sure they weren't all like "Onoz the enemy run and hide in our apartments till they leave."

They are BD ffs. BD don't take their meeting being interupted lightly. I bet you 5k not a SINGLE one of those BD at the meeting was all sad TS interupted their meeting. I'm surprised you got of as well as you did. ;) Nin may have asked you to leave but Im sure he enjoyed himself plenty. And he sure as hell didn't come to the forums complaining about TS pkers ruining the BD roleplaying meeting... bahahaha. Oh man thats just too funny to even think about.

no, i just thought it was hillarious at what i was doing:D

guys...people are missing the point in the thread, just close it mods...

thanks

Spectra260
15-12-03, 22:22
Originally posted by Alex The Great
Me 2 Pete i wanted to Roleplay with the mobs. But the mean pkars came and wrecked it. I think we should start talking about uping PP Defence!

(For those of you who can't tell i am kidding)

i know ur kidding but...

pp3 isnt suppose to have really any gaurds...

they should just hang out in pp2 where all the BD gaurds are

Carinth
15-12-03, 22:45
Originally posted by Zu (Pluto)

I'm a pacifist. Not a total, but pretty much peaceful as I see violence as a last resort thing only. But I'm still around :).

Zu

I seem to recall a certain young protopharma monk that said she would fight me, and regularly attended the very bloody pluto fight nights. ; )

Jest
15-12-03, 23:04
no, i just thought it was hillarious at what i was doing:D

guys...people are missing the point in the thread, just close it mods...

thanks No worries mate my comments weren't really directed at you, more power to you for raiding the meeting. I was more referring to the time TG raided a TT meeting and TT got really mad. But TS raiding a BD meeting you'd think BD wouldn't really care. Thats roleplaying at its finest my friends.

Spectra260
15-12-03, 23:07
Originally posted by Jest
No worries mate my comments weren't really directed at you, more power to you for raiding the meeting. I was more referring to the time TG raided a TT meeting and TT got really mad. But TS raiding a BD meeting you'd think BD wouldn't really care. Thats roleplaying at its finest my friends.

i dont think they really cared TBH, i did die once...but then again in the end i did kill ninja:D

seriosuly though they didnt complain or anything...not that i saw anyways...but from what i hear it seems like it lasted a bit longer after i left...

gostly
15-12-03, 23:49
i wish more fights like this would happen, instead of everyone only doing OP battles...

sounded like fun, i wouldve been on BD, but havent leveled my PE enough yet...

Psychoninja
15-12-03, 23:57
i dont think they really cared TBH, i did die once...but then again in the end i did kill ninja:D

When? :p

I was dead in the faction office before you guys got there, I got a nice taste of the clipping bug, couldn't see my enemy o_O and the person who killed me got a nice states of the BD Flame Throwers :p

All is fair in love and war.

:angel:

Spectra260
16-12-03, 00:17
When? :p

I was dead in the faction office before you guys got there, I got a nice taste of the clipping bug, couldn't see my enemy o_O and the person who killed me got a nice states of the BD Flame Throwers :p

All is fair in love and war.

:angel:

right as i was about to leave you came dwon from an APT i think and you were paraglued to the ground with your apoc, i came up behind u with cs and shot u in back untill u died

i = kidwithstick fyi:D

Zu (Pluto)
16-12-03, 01:16
Originally posted by Carinth
I seem to recall a certain young protopharma monk that said she would fight me, and regularly attended the very bloody pluto fight nights. ; )
1) I never got to fight you.
2) I was only there to... to... tend the wounded. Yeah... No. Wait. I was there to remind people to TEAM to avoid SL loss. That's it - I was the SL Safety Rep :angel:

Re: PP streetfighting. That's more interesting than Op Wars to small fries like me who don't do big fighting. Now, if the TS/BD guards can be pulled back so they are GUARDING the entrances to their respective areas thereby leaving streets and certain areas clear, that might be pretty cool. Not sure exactly how to move them or where to, and which guards should stay or go, but perhaps you violent psychos might make a few suggestions? We can then poll/discuss/moan/spam etc until the Devs take notice. :)

Zu

KramerTheWeird
16-12-03, 02:09
Originally posted by Zu (Pluto)

2) I was only there to... to... tend the wounded. Yeah... No. Wait. I was there to remind people to TEAM to avoid SL loss. That's it - I was the SL Safety Rep :angel:

lol :) breaking up fights mid battle.. WAIT WAIT!!! YOU FORGOT TO TEAM!!!

I think KWS wasn't bragging about owning some bd or uber dragonflys or something, he was saying he was having fun. I bet it was funny as hell seeing those grenades come out of nowhere. If I was there I'd probably stealth and then appear in front of them, my tangent enforcer pumpgun wailing at them :) If Kirja didn't want a little entertainment/chaos happening, she wouldn't have organized the meeting on the street.

Chaplin, get your facts straight, read the posts for once, and don't pretend like you knew what happened when you are an entirely different server.

Oh there are other reasons some FC's were killed by their own faction... red = dead :lol: