PDA

View Full Version : Event ideas

MkVenner
14-12-03, 23:45
Ok im thinking about mebbe setting up an in-game event and i was just wondering what sorts of event people would like to see/attend (Saturn)

Psycho Killa
14-12-03, 23:46
Free for All

MkVenner
14-12-03, 23:47
yeah...im getting kinda bored wiv fight nights etc...but im crap at think up new events...so please help me

ezza
14-12-03, 23:48
sex the dead city admin runner in PP is normally a good event as well:p

not the helpfull suggestion you would of hoped for but its the best your gonna get out of me:D

Duder
14-12-03, 23:49
Find the Sexiest Rat in NC competition.

MkVenner
14-12-03, 23:52
i was thinking like a man hunt...not to the death tho...in NC so unhelpful TG, CA, FA, TT whateva cant interfere

Duder
14-12-03, 23:52
Have a manhunt in the Outzones/Ind Sectors.

MkVenner
14-12-03, 23:54
yeah but then if 2/5 wanna join in thell get owned by higher ranks and i can see it all getting out of hand

ezza
14-12-03, 23:56
as long as you keep the ass holes away should be np, and i know on saturn the mercs have been used as guards for events in the past, i know 101st have done guard duty, so if you get a event organised you may want to speak to them

amfest
15-12-03, 00:02
find someone in the main sewers .. kill them and win a prize choice of different made rare weapons . .

Drone destruction derby races :D

melee spys royal rumble..

walk across grim chasers feet bare naked in a big group and see who makes it past it ....

King of the hill or something to that effect ..

MkVenner
15-12-03, 00:04
i was thinking of using the concenter, each group is comprised of only its faction and each would have a leader that was in a team with the coordinator, the team leader wouldn't b participating tho hed b there to help his team. The objective is to find a "mark". Now this guy could be in any safe zone in NC but wouldnt move about much. So say if a team was asking the right questions in the right places i could tell there team leader to tell his team that they had found out, for instance that the Mark was know to frequent a bar in Vio 1 (actually an app) and this is the pword, they would go there and get another clue etc...would take some planning tho, and alot of people to help me organinse, especially team leaders from each city faction (non faction cant take part coz of last patch)

Psycho Killa
15-12-03, 00:06
Not to be to sinacle but themore complicated the more likely you wont get interest/ it will just all go to hell.

MkVenner
15-12-03, 00:11
true, but if i plan it all down to the smallest point, then itll only be complicated for me