PDA

View Full Version : Has the time come for me to go?

Lexxuk
14-12-03, 18:38
Ok, I been playing this game since August/September 2002, so like 15ish months.

I've seen patch after patch, nerf after nerf, bitch after bitch. Now the game is more carebear than its ever been, I seem to spend most of my time in P1 asking for a tech of DS which no one has (really pissing me off now), and I'm strongly contemplating leaving. Heck, I'm downloading AO as I type this thing.

The game really isnt anything like it was a while back, the nerf to my Rez being totally pissy for me, and I can probably expect more major nerfs to my class too.

So, I guess I'm going to ask, should I stay or should I go? (I got over a month left on both my accounts, so this isnt a leaving thread :p)

\\Fényx//
14-12-03, 18:46
lol, well at the end of the day its up to you, ive been getting more and more pissed with some people on plut, and certain aspects of the game were getting stale, so instead ive started playing my other cahr's instead of my PPU, Ive lommed my tank to melee to be different, started just going on ganking sprees in rediculous places, messing around on other servers etc aswell :)

Lexxuk
14-12-03, 18:50
Ive done..

PC PE, RC PE, HC PE, Drone PE, CST PE
Melee Tank, HC Tank, Drone Tank
APU, PPU, Hybrid
CST Spy, Res Spy, Drone Spy, Pistol Spy, Rifle Spy

I even did a hybrid PE back when exotic PSI was around (first to cap PSI \o/) i've pretty much played the weirdest of classes :p

Rade
14-12-03, 18:53
On a sidenote, melee tanks are fragtastic after the last patch,
more than viable for PvP.

And lexx, you know you cant leave. Its in the way you're wired.

\\Fényx//
14-12-03, 18:53
melee spy ?

Maybe try a lib tank, or hell maybe changing name, and becoming an ass, pissing people off in a way mayhemmike excells at, might be good for fits n giggles :p

Nidhogg
14-12-03, 18:54
Please make up your own mind. :rolleyes: This thread serves no useful purpose.

N