PDA

View Full Version : [OT] SWG Players?

shodanjr_gr
14-12-03, 16:46
Any people who play SWG please post ur char names and servers here :)

I got 1 char,

Gena Starks
Europe-Chimerae

=Chojin=
14-12-03, 17:02
same server ill give u a /tell in game or something.

if u need a hand or anything
/tell Choj

Ch0

shodanjr_gr
14-12-03, 17:17
Originally posted by =Chojin=
same server ill give u a /tell in game or something.

if u need a hand or anything
/tell Choj

Ch0

Goodie goodie, ill log in in a couple of hours, u wana meet?

=Chojin=
14-12-03, 17:18
i was jjust /telling u but u must have been logging out lol

but ill b playing for awhile yet, so sure.

Ch0

shodanjr_gr
14-12-03, 17:21
i was jjust /telling u but u must have been logging out lol

but ill b playing for awhile yet, so sure.

Ch0
comin online atm!!!

hinch
14-12-03, 17:26
heh im on bria :)

ServeX
14-12-03, 17:35
starsider,

twylight777
14-12-03, 20:32
I have 2 accounts on bria...oh wait nm I cancelled them cause the game is the most boring game in the history of online gaming...

twylight

Ascension
14-12-03, 21:07
@Malach Octavia "lol it was a co-insidence"

~Bria

Also from BRTF, they all play on Bria

Karag = Barak
Sibbie Copper = John Cooper
Zing Zingbah = Joe Pineapples
Devasation = Devasation_o
HeXeD Zebrax = HeXeD

NeoChick
14-12-03, 21:29
I have a maxed out char on Starsider - oh wait, i cancelled the account because i was boooooooooooooored

naimex
14-12-03, 22:55
Server : Kauri
Char : Naimex Dalail

ServeX
15-12-03, 00:44
Whatever, I enjoy SWG and thats all that matters. You guys don't need to enjoy SWG in order for me to play or not.

|R@zor|
15-12-03, 17:35
I've cancelled my SWG account temporarily till i get my PC upgraded

I do intend to go back sometime next year tho.

Ascension
15-12-03, 17:39
The game is great, if you dont play it 2 much :D i've still got my account.. but alot of effort is needed 2 become good:confused:

juvestar15
15-12-03, 18:25
Orin-Rocky - Valcyan
Clubsport - FarStar

I been on a roller-coasters ride since i've had the game(1 week). One char is Novice Pistoleer/Architect and a few points away from Master Artisan. The other char is Novice Pikeman/Creature Handler. But I'm turning him into a Bounty Hunter. For the record Architect sucks. :D
I'm gonna change him to Master TKA/Doctor.

I give up too easy on my chars, it's a serious problem, i change way too many times. :D
It's far from boring though, there is sooo much to do. I got a list of things piling up of what i want to do, it will take me a year to complete.

The key to being successful is to get a steedy cash flow that makes you rich quick. You can master professions in days, sometimes hours if you have enough money.

Originally posted by Ascention
The game is great, if you dont play it 2 much :D i've still got my account.. but alot of effort is needed 2 become good:confused:

That is what i was trying to say but i babbled on. :D
TIP: Don't play servers at once. Don't get ahead of yourself. Pick a profession and stick to it. There is plenty of time to master everything.

juvestar15
15-12-03, 18:27
Oops sorry double post.

J. Folsom
15-12-03, 18:30
Originally posted by juvestar15
Oops sorry double post. Just remember next time that once you've pressed the submit reply button, your post exists, even if you press Stop and make some changes.

=Chojin=
15-12-03, 19:46
But I'm turning him into a Bounty Hunter.

youre gonna need paitence, im doing the invest tree 1st 13k into lvl 4....... the rest shouldnt b a problem.

Ch0

juvestar15
16-12-03, 05:11
youre gonna need paitence, im doing the invest tree 1st 13k into lvl 4....... the rest shouldnt b a problem.

Ch0

Ye i heard BH is the hardest to level, also very buggy. Apparently you used to get 50-100 XP per mission, now you get around 400?

VetteroX
16-12-03, 05:22
I heard you cant pk in SWG, you can PvP at all unless both parties agree or you go to a dueling area? Is this true or not? If you cant become a dark jedi and go around slaughtering people, I dont see how it could be any good.

gostly
16-12-03, 05:59
I heard you cant pk in SWG, you can PvP at all unless both parties agree or you go to a dueling area? Is this true or not? If you cant become a dark jedi and go around slaughtering people, I dont see how it could be any good.

when you start out, you're neutral, cant pvp unless you ask someone else to duel...

once you join a side, imperial or rebel, first you start as covert, as covert you cant pvp unless you gain a temporary enemy flag, which you get from killing an enemy NPC, or healing a declared player on your side...

and if you're declared....you're open to be attacked or attack other enemy declared people, or attack enemy covert's that have TEF's

and im not sure, but i do think that jedi's are open to be attacked at all times...which is why being a jedi is so hard...mightve changed since i heard that, dunno tho...

i dont play swg anymore...it's a great game, and i refuse to diss it at all...but i stopped playing all my mmog's for a while, eventually fell back into neocron tho...ill prolly go back to swg in the future...

Shakari
16-12-03, 06:36
Anyone play on Gorath ?? :)

ServeX
16-12-03, 06:42
Ye i heard BH is the hardest to level, also very buggy. Apparently you used to get 50-100 XP per mission, now you get around 400?

Buggy? no
I was a BH until I recently dropped to TKA as my holo profession.

BH investigation exp that is rewarded upon a missions completion has been upped, but as far as I'm aware its not bugged.

ServeX
16-12-03, 06:54
Originally posted by VetteroX
Theres 3 professions you have to master in order to become a Jedi master. Jedi Initiate > which leads to Jedi Padawan > and from there youcan choose whether to go dark side or light side, if you go dark you become a Dark Jedi knight, if you choose to go Light you become a Jedi Knight > and from there you can become a Jedi Master or Dark Jedi Master depending on which side you're on.

Additionally Jedis - rebel, Dark Jedi - imperial.

Was pretty funny a few days ago, this guy Elvander whos only like 1/3 the highest jedi level, went to Corellia and slaughtered like 35 people before he had to burst run out. Jedis get a special power called force run which makes them run at like lightning fast speed.

funny jedi video if you guys want to check it out. Its of a Jedi using force run and some noobies want to check out his lightsaber so they're trying to follow him...parade...here... :P..
http://www.djedix.com/parade.wmv

and btw vet if you pick up SWG let me know and ill give you some credits so you can start up.

Also on a funny note, jedi accounts sell on ebay for anywhere from like $4500 - $6000 dollars, and I'm not fooling around either, lol.

Devastation_0
16-12-03, 08:51
yup i play swg
server is bria
currently lvling to master BH

VetteroX
16-12-03, 10:44
hrm.... I was never really that into star wars. Dont get me wrong, I think its cool and all, but im not one of thoes people whos memorised all the aliens and languages and has all the models. If u can pvp and become a jedi and slaughter people... maybe I'll just get it... NC has been real boring lately :( Id kill for NC DoY so ill def come bak for that but I might check out swg.

Ok everyone, tell me this: Someone who s currently just out of college, had a job for a while and has saved up maney and is taking time off for a month or 2 before getting a job, would play most of the day and is very driven to be the best pvper possible, how fast could I level? How long to be "powerful" and have "good" equiptment (say equal to being a pe with a sf slotted lib in NC) and then how long to become a jedi?

Vid Gamer
16-12-03, 11:00
If u can pvp and become a jedi and slaughter people... maybe I'll just get it...

LOL :rolleyes:

Devils Grace
16-12-03, 15:45
well i got it to....and i hated

anyone wants to buy my acount...

ill sell it cheap

CerealKiller
16-12-03, 16:35
NC>SW:G

MjukisDjur
16-12-03, 16:44
The part when he ran around and around that player feels kind of like fighting a pistol PE... :)

Crest
16-12-03, 18:24
F943 a old clan mate defected to SWG .. he paid us a visit last night as he still got his account .. Look him uo and stuff

=Chojin=
16-12-03, 19:23
Originally posted by Crest
F943 a old clan mate defected to SWG .. he paid us a visit last night as he still got his account .. Look him uo and stuff

lolol hes a freind of mine and wont stop asking me for money he did it in Nc aswell ..... gets annoying real quick.

Originally posted by ServeX
Buggy? no
I was a BH until I recently dropped to TKA as my holo profession.

BH investigation exp that is rewarded upon a missions completion has been upped, but as far as I'm aware its not bugged.

im 15k into investigation 4 which needs 18k exp
and from lvl 0 -4 ive had about 10 bugged missions in all.

although i know other players whove had shit luck with marks. it puts u off when u get two white( unattackable) marks in a row after treking over 4k.:mad:

Ch0

ServeX
16-12-03, 23:23
hrm.... I was never really that into star wars. Dont get me wrong, I think its cool and all, but im not one of thoes people whos memorised all the aliens and languages and has all the models. If u can pvp and become a jedi and slaughter people... maybe I'll just get it... NC has been real boring lately :( Id kill for NC DoY so ill def come bak for that but I might check out swg.

Ok everyone, tell me this: Someone who s currently just out of college, had a job for a while and has saved up maney and is taking time off for a month or 2 before getting a job, would play most of the day and is very driven to be the best pvper possible, how fast could I level? How long to be "powerful" and have "good" equiptment (say equal to being a pe with a sf slotted lib in NC) and then how long to become a jedi?
Learning curve is about 2 weeks I'd say, theres a shit load of stuff in SWG. From that point it depends. The most powerful PvP professions I would say are Swordsman, Bounty Hunter, Commandos, and Teras Kasi Artists. The fastest to level would be commandos and then swordsman. Bounty Hunter and Teras Kasi Artist are both equally slow, but probably the best two combat professions in the game. Also make sure to invest a little bit in medic skills so you can heal. From that point I'd say it would probably take you at the very minimum 3 months to become a jedi. Becoming a jedi requires mastering 4 holocron professions which you can find out by using an item called a holocron. They are rare drops off of NPCs, but they tell you for instance 'Master Doctor is needed to be mastered to continue your path to enlightment'...the 5th holocron should be silent, and says something along the lines of "You must discover what is required to complete your path to enlightment"...each holocron tells you to master a profession of a certain playfield. For instance, a series of four holocrons may give you: Master Doctor, Master Architect, Master Pistoleer, Master Dancer....in which case a scouting profession would most likely unlock your force sensetive slot, or jedi slot. Keep in mind that some professions are faster to level than others as well. Master Architect is macroable and could take anywhere from 2 weeks if you don't have a macro running to 2 days if you use a macro. Same with Master Doctor, Image designer, dancing professions, lots of professions. The exception to this is that Combat professions can't be macroed.

=Chojin=
16-12-03, 23:30
u best become a jedi asap b4 they fix the tracking droids.

theres jedi on the new euro servers already but unfortunately u cant use droids to track them yet so the 150k reward seems pointless to try for unless uve seen the jammie git showing off in a city or something.

Ch0