PDA

View Full Version : [OT]FFXI Adv. jobs

Mattimeo
14-12-03, 10:40
I accomplished one of my major FFXI goals today as shown in this screenshot

http://home.comcast.net/~Mattimeo/advjobs.JPG

I was just wondering, what advanced jobs other runners had, and show off a little at having them all ;)

anyone have a favorite? I like Ninja and Summoner so far.

Drake6k
14-12-03, 10:59
I gave up on the PPAAAIINNFUULLLYYYYY S L O W leveling.

Lethys
14-12-03, 11:53
My main character is a Red Mage/White Mage, and I won't be bothering with advanced jobs with him.

However I would really like a Ranger, they do absolutely insane damage, even outdamaging a Black Mage easily 8|

Oh and leveling is painfully slow if you try to do it alone. FFXI isn't meant as a solo game. That's why SE are adding in "limbo" areas.
In these you will need to be in an alliance of 18+ people, all level 70 or higher with the maximum level for their subjob, to have a chance of surviving :eek:

Omnituens
14-12-03, 13:36
GOD DAMNIT I WANT FFXI!

cant afford 2 mmo's though :(

Mattimeo
14-12-03, 16:43
Originally posted by Lethys

However I would really like a Ranger, they do absolutely insane damage, even outdamaging a Black Mage easily 8|

I have a friend who is a ranger, and while true the job is so expensive, it puts everyone else to shame. since most of their damage comes from ranged attacks, they use up ammo like crazy.

with great power comes...an empty wallet.

He's sold 2 leaping boots (200k gil each) and is still struggling with gil at 30rng.

lullysing
14-12-03, 18:54
Foreverquest front.
'nuff said.

Lafiel
14-12-03, 19:34
im a lvl 15 paladin

Beanie McChimp
14-12-03, 19:51
in FF XI is there a place where people can meet up and form hunting teams like a bar or something or is it easy to get in a clan. I would love to play this game and be a mage so whast the upside and the downsides of this games

Lafiel
14-12-03, 19:53
try by the auction counter... theres always tonsof ppl there

Shujin
14-12-03, 20:02
i quit playing that about 3 weeks ago ;/ that game is so boring and annoying

ZoneVortex
15-12-03, 18:15
I'm gonna be a ninja once I get my thief up a few more levels