PDA

View Full Version : Areas that need remodeling

Psychoninja
14-12-03, 09:12
Ok, well kudos to KK for making the changes to the concenter, I thought they were spiffy and liked the new look =D
Also the new lighting, patrolling copbots and faction offices.

I know some people dont' like the guard placement and think they're too over powered ( I think they are too :p ) but what I liked about it is that now it will populate other zones and cities, and put them to use. Now you can walk to other parts of the city and actually see people there, like PP3, where people have been gathering there from time to time since the patch.

Anyways, to the point. I would like to see many of the areas in neocron that are being unused, remodeled, and put to use.

One area I would like to see worked on would be the BD shooting range. I don't know how to use it (o_O ) and dont' even think it's useable. I think it should be turned into a drug laboratory with vendors that sell Illegal drugs exclusive to BD memebers. Something else I would like to see are the clubs in PP worked on more, to promote social gathering and RP. Also as PK posted, OZ station mall should be reworked. Add in a variety of stores.

Comments?

:angel:

robinitnow
14-12-03, 09:58
I have to admit I don't see the point of the shooting range considering the aiming system unless they got it so that it gave you a target to test your new gun out on.

Drake6k
14-12-03, 10:13
The crappy plaza clan apartment should get remodeled.

Plaza 1 needs a neofrag terminal.

Every apartment NEEDS BEDS. Seriously the game has them and it would look much MUCH better if you had a bed room.

amfest
14-12-03, 11:53
I'd rather they fix the misalignment from via 1 to 2 to 3 ... it's like an M.C. Escher drawing . .it's no way possible in reality :lol:

via 1 to via 3 is level .. but if you go from via 1 to try and get to via 3 from 2 . you go down a ramp .. run around the corner . then DOWN again another ramp by Tangent HQ then through glass doors and then you're in level 3 :eek:

then you get into via 3 .. go down a ways on a ramp by NCPD go into the restraunt and through the back alley passage way . back to via 2 .. and only go up a lil tiny incline to be on the same level as tangent HQ :wtf:

I only have to say, what was being smoked 8|

Psychoninja
14-12-03, 12:10
Originally posted by Drake6k
Plaza 1 needs a neofrag terminal.

Tsunami is incharge of the neofrag terminals, so doubtful you would find one in plaza since Tsunami is anticity.

CarniFlex
14-12-03, 12:24
remodel the mc5 first please, it will cause alot of griefing with the new nerf to ressurection in there. it really needs an overhaul big time.

Sefran
14-12-03, 12:27
Would like to see new mobs and lvl'ing area's....

msdong
14-12-03, 12:52
TG need some work. and it seems it get some if we see the yagers inn as a first step.
it seems we finally get a faction buro in one of the next patches but there are handrails ending somehere in the air and it would be nice if there where some ladder connecting some of the Balconys places to hide on them.
ahh and how do the guards reach their place @ the entrance balconys ? ahh some ladders or walks from the inside would be cool.

oh and how about some searchlights that ahh search the place and the entrance ?

Syntax-Error
14-12-03, 13:48
Sod the re-model can we get the textures in Tech Haven aligned correctly right now whoever textured it was

a) Drunk
b) a lazy git or
c) Crap at texturing

i mean comon how hard is it to align the god damn textures so they fit right ffs.

ezza
14-12-03, 14:01
being BD id like both the shooting range and the Blackdragon Pub Place redone, make it so BD would actually hang out there

numb
15-12-03, 12:58
The NPCs in the TS faction office. Judging by the signs behind them, I get the impression they should be traders, but they are all tsunami contacts, so you cant get anything but dialog from them (at least on pluto).

edit, i just noticed that this is a bit off topic, sorry :P

El_MUERkO
15-12-03, 13:51
numb u should post that in patch facts where the devs will see it cause I'm pretty sure thats a bug.

I'd also like to see some areas get reworked so more people go into them.

Maybe the Job Center could offer jobs you cant get from the city coms, something to give going in there a purpose.

amfest
15-12-03, 16:06
Maybe the Job Center could offer jobs you cant get from the city coms, something to give going in there a purpose.

noooo that's my quiet spot to hang out :(

Nice bar area with tables . .and hardly anyone ever goes there and if they do . never to the top floor :D

mr murb
16-12-03, 00:05
they should fix the ladder at MB on the imp/drug side so you don't have to walk around the hole you just climbed up.
It has always bothered me.

They should make the basement of MB serve more of a purpose other than a place to put characters for epics.

|R@zor|
16-12-03, 00:49
Originally posted by mr murb
they should fix the ladder at MB on the imp/drug side so you don't have to walk around the hole you just climbed up.
It has always bothered me.

That has bothered me for months, i always fall back down the hole when trying to get out the door.

Psyco Groupie
16-12-03, 01:21
i logged on today briefly and me clan asked me to get to pepper .. i turn up get some buffs and go look about - sure enough i get shot at .. sync for a heal then go fighting, kill mr. poison beam who shot me earlier, then my clan mate dueled some guy in pepper .. was funny cos a rifle tradeskill spy owned the melee tank and he ran for the sync like it was cocaine. then fighting made its way to the pp1 subway sync and finally into pp2 .. im not sure if this would happen alot, but it was certainly more than than the old pp1 fights .. or any pepper fight with copbots..!

plus we won both the fights .. albeit we outnumbered em but i ended both kills 1v1 .. fun fun FUN!!

:angel: