PDA

View Full Version : stay, or go?

Sapier
13-12-03, 23:07
When I started to play Neocron I really enjoyed it and got addicted very quickly, ok i got pissed off at getting killed by some git in power armour with a howitzer for a gun but I accepted it.

Still I played getting a better character, slowly, painfully, till I got to a point where I’m not game for the average PK’er on a happy hunt in pepper park. and now what happens?? I’m getting killed by city admin just cus I picked the wrong faction. I wouldn’t mind if I had somewhere else to go, but in the wasteland I get set apon by TG and FA.

I know im going to get shot at because im BD (i dont mind that mutch) but when i started it didn’t there was no tag saying “NOT FOR NEW PLAYERS!” if these changes were in line with being able to get DOY i would not complain, but i cant go there yet. so i can be in Neocron, i cant be in the wasteland. so where can i be? the only place ive found is the horror that is the real world..... at least there you don’t get shot just for going into a hospital! or maybe i’ll try one of the other online games perhaps its time a gave everquest a go.. no perhaps not.

but please Neocron Staff give a poor BD somewhere to go, or i may find somewhere outside of neocron.

nonamebrandeggs
13-12-03, 23:11
KK are GR camping lamers, they wont give you anywhere to go.

GT_Rince
13-12-03, 23:15
I hate to say it, but Reakktor are not gonna change game mechanics because some is being shot by the guards - this was the whole idea of the change. And I could have sworn that is says BD, Crahn & TG are not for inexprienced runners to start off with - or is that just in the manual ?

Sapier
13-12-03, 23:17
nope it dose not say athing about it sart a new one and see, (unless that has now been changed) as i said though i would not mind if i SOMEWHERE ANYWHERE to go, but there not

Sapier
13-12-03, 23:19
^ woops rushed typing

nope it dose not say a thing about it, sart a new one and see, (unless that has now been changed)
As i said though i would not mind if i had SOMEWHERE, ANYWHERE to go, but ive not

icarium
14-12-03, 00:42
i'm sure i mentioned that this would put off new players =)

just gr to everywhere m8, oh wait a minute none of them are ever open, especially to BD, maybe you could sit in your appartment twiddling your thumbs?, hmmm i would vote with your feet m8 and go play a game that wants to keep its customers :)

Psycho Killa
14-12-03, 00:57
Not that its a great help but pp3 Exit Gr has a BD guard protecting it.

Wharg0ul
14-12-03, 03:41
I hear ya dude.....started a month ago as Crahn....now I have nowhere to go.
Not gonna start raving here though....already spoke my mind in a few other threads. But this game was a hell of a lot of fun 'till this last patch....I missed a lot of work, actually :D
Been spending a lot less time playing last couple days though...hope Face Of Mankind hurries up, 'cause I dunno if this is the game for me anymore. Especially when everyone keeps telling us to "STFU n00b! like it or leave!"

Shadow Dancer
14-12-03, 03:43
Originally posted by GT_Rince
I hate to say it, but Reakktor are not gonna change game mechanics because some is being shot by the guards - this was the whole idea of the change. And I could have sworn that is says BD, Crahn & TG are not for inexprienced runners to start off with - or is that just in the manual ?

Then give them some type of reward or advantage.

Beanie McChimp
14-12-03, 04:12
Try Military Base if you are levelingor try plaza 2 , 3 , 4 or try Viarosso or try Outzones(just a suggestion)

Berzerker
14-12-03, 05:59
Just logged on I was in Plaza 1. I got instakilled. Fuck this piece of shit.

Psycho Killa
14-12-03, 06:03
I thought u heard bezerker! Instakill is the new "hip" thing when it comes to having fun.!!

And no it doesnt just apply to plaza it applies to all faction guards yipee!!

Berzerker
14-12-03, 06:21
So to sell yur loot from doy bots. I supose you have to buy another account on Pluto. A well thought out moronic idea this is.

WebShock
14-12-03, 17:32
get someone to make a tg noob and kill him continuously to raise city faction sympathy then change your faction

people will say thats lame but its an option.