PDA

View Full Version : Hide and go seek... 2000GMT, Player event.. Saturn ONLY...

Q`alooaith
13-12-03, 22:03
Ok to celibrate my first day back playing in a long while I'll be giving away a Kami chip to the first person to find me, I'll be hidden somwhere in the city, I will anouce the start on OOC and the first person to trade me with 100% health will get the chip, this of course mean's that if somone's nearer to me you can alway's shoot them so they can't claim it..:D

To help you hunter's out I'll say what type of zone I'm in after 5 minute's, then I'll describe the area I'm standing in after 20 minute's..

Q`alooaith
13-12-03, 22:53
Ok that ended rather quickly, so next hide and seek will be wastland's start at middnight GMT (to avoide clashing with offcial event's) then hunt's will proceed from there every hour or there about's..

Hunter's must state their intent to join the hunt at the start of each hunt before the prize is declaired, if you don't say your in you can't win...

then at 2200 GMT on sunday one last hunt, of sort's more detail's on sunday..

Serpent
13-12-03, 23:10
which kami ?

Q`alooaith
13-12-03, 23:50
Originally posted by Serpent
which kami ?

too late for that hunt kiddo, though your welcome on the middnight and later one's, more people that join in the better the reward for the finder..