PDA

View Full Version : faction guards at op zones

Devils Grace
13-12-03, 14:29
ok we have some areas where we have guards of the dominate faction placed there (like the areas surrouding canyon and mb.

for exemple crp, for most the wanted lvling zone.

my idea is if a clan enemy of tg takes that op the faction guards should be replaced by those from tha faction clan
for exemple if BD takes the op the tg guards should be replaced by BD guards....

i think it will be more reallistic since ot means that the BD faction owns that territory and if bd runners or allied want to go lvl there they wont be shot down by guards of a faction that doesnt own the place

i dont know if thats any possible without patching the game but i want to see ur coments and toughts.. or even if it is possible or not, i just think it makes more sense

t0tt3
13-12-03, 14:46
yaya invincible 120/120 guards at ops to :D
And we all know that the best guard pre patch was TG with 10000000 range and always hitted..

But ok 80/80 guards or so on the op that could cost to maintane to have cool idea. Many has spoken about it but with these guards that protectiong now... no :p

Devils Grace
13-12-03, 14:52
hmm i wouldnt go that far

im refering to the ones that exist now

i think inside a op is not fair

op perhaps u could recruit them to put inside the op instead of turrents wont say 80/80 but like 70 /70 or sometin

but i was refering to the ones that are already there

why should they stay there if that faction doesnt own that turf anymore....

Elric
13-12-03, 14:59
pretty muich agreed. I'd rather see them remove the said guards from op zones altogether, however, in substitute something like this would also be more acceptable than current.

t0tt3
13-12-03, 15:39
Originally posted by Devils Grace
hmm i wouldnt go that far

im refering to the ones that exist now

i think inside a op is not fair

Exist now :rolleyes:??????!?!?!?
So you want 2 s ppu killers in a OP get real.
Or plz refrase that so I understand...

op perhaps u could recruit them to put inside the op instead of turrents wont say 80/80 but like 70 /70 or sometin

but i was refering to the ones that are already there

Thats what I said before.. and an other thing pre patch TG guards > CA or anyone at long range and if they kos you the range will be a big thing....

why should they stay there if that faction doesnt own that turf anymore.... Who said that they should stay if somone dont own the op??

//Shad wannabie// :eek: :rolleyes: :lol:

Morris
13-12-03, 17:03
Originally posted by t0tt3
Exist now :rolleyes:??????!?!?!?
So you want 2 s ppu killers in a OP get real.
Or plz refrase that so I understand...

What he's saying is that there are currently TG guards at several OPs (Cycrow, I think Devereaux and a few others) and it's dumb for them to be there if the OP is owned by someone else. IE if BD take Cycrow, the TG guards there should be replaced by BD guards.

t0tt3
14-12-03, 04:32
Well TG and Crycow are like 1 zone to each other and they allways been there so.... nothing more =/

Shadow Dancer
14-12-03, 04:33
That's a cool idea. But their aren't guards at every op zone. So it should include the ones without, as well.

Darken
14-12-03, 04:43
th has turrets too around in the op zones

greploco
14-12-03, 06:02
na, crp is one of the bonuses for being tg or tg allied

Wharg0ul
14-12-03, 06:24
guards are fucking ghey.